"Humans should spend their lives trying to attain Heaven!" - Enrico Pucci (Enrico Pucci, エンリコ・プッチ)
As a medium-ranged stand, Whitesnake possesses two ranged moves. Despite this, it displays strength similar to that of close-range stands and is capable of performing precise and deadly movements. With its unique abilities of acids and "DISCS", this stand can be extremely dangerous to fight when used correctly.
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has about a 0.7% chance (A- Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. This stand can also be obtained with the Bizarre Arrow with a 2.04% chance.
Whitesnake is sparsely clothed in black and white, with a mask covering its face to the bottom of where its nose would be, in a piece that rises above its head by half its height in a row of peaks, resembling a crown.
Its light skin is marked by horizontal stripes of roughly an inch's height, with grey and white stripe surrounding its, legs and arms.
Its main colors are white and black, with hints of yellow on its accessories, such as its spikes. These spikes can be found on its neck, boots, thighs, and chest.
|Whitesnake assaults the enemy and unleashes a relatively slow punch barrage of 40 punches, dealing moderate damage and obscuring the target's vision.|
|Whitesnake performs a strong and fast punch, dealing incredible damage and obscuring the target's vision.
Note: If you use F on the player and use R, the ability of F will be disabled.
|Whitesnake pulls out a pistol and fires it in front of you, dealing moderate damage with a relatively low cooldown. The shot can pierce through walls and a maximum of 2 players.|
|Whitesnake charges its head, then it shoots out acid of its mouth. It deals good damage. However, this attack has the capability to hit the target multiple times, being able to do godly amounts of damage. This will poison targets who are blocking. This move can penetrate through Gold Experience Requiem's Return to Zero.|
|Whitesnake swipes at a target. If it hits, a disc with black borders, a blue interior, and the word DISC engraved in it in white will appear. This move disables all of the target's Stand's abilities, also makes the target unable to roll for approximately 15 seconds. It can also penetrate Gold Experience Requiem's Return To Zero, the King Crimsons' Future Sights, and D4C: Love Train's Love Train. Using this move the user will say "Disuku (ディスク)."|
The player pulls out DIO's Diary and holds it up to the air. After a short time, Whitesnake will transform, granting the player Pucci's second Stand: C-Moon.
- R + T/Y Easy
- LMB + R Easy
- F+E+R+Y Easy
- R + T + C + E Medium
- R + C + F Medium
- E(not long) + SPACEBAR + C (Jump+Roll behind your enemy) + R + T/Y Hard
- R + Y + T + Z + F Medium
- F + R + T + Y Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Good health.
- Good damage output.
- Stand Disc Steal works on all Stands and Specs.
- LMB, E and R slow down opponent walk speed.
- Has one of the best blocks in the game, making it really tanky.
- Great ranged moves, one of them being spammable and the other one dealing high damage.
- Relatively low cooldowns except for F.
- Stand Disc Steal has a high cooldown, so use it wisely.
- Getting ragdolled will cancel the effects of Stand Disc Steal.
- Limited moveset.
- Mediocre mobility, only having a regular Roll and a regular Stand Jump.
- Most attacks are somewhat predictable and avoidable.
- Disc can be terrible on high-speed Stands/specs since they can easily outrun you without their rolling
- This Stand's name is a reference to the hard rock band "Whitesnake" and the Whitesnake album, made by the band with the same name.
- Whitesnake now has two voice lines, which are “It's mine!" and “Your disc belongs to me!” The "It's mine!" line comes from Whitesnake itself instead of the Stand user, similar to how Gold Experience Requiem's "What you are witnessing is indeed the truth." line and Purple Haze's ". . ." line.
- Some of the sound effects on Whitesnake comes from the game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star-Battle.
- Unlike most other Stands with a gun ability, the user of Whitesnake cannot use the gun while the Stand isn't out since Whitesnake is the one firing the gun, not the user itself.
- In a sneak-peak on the ABD discord server, it was announced that Whitesnake Stand Disc ability would've gotten an update that let it steal other player's Stands, just like in Project JoJo. (this ability was scrapped in the Whitesnake rework).
- Using the Disc move will not disable NPCs, it will only deal damage.
- This Stand was featured in the Easter Event as Deviled Snake.
- There have been some rumors that Whitesnake will get a "pilot" mode along with it's rework, but this hasn't been confirmed.
- On 7/17/2020, Whitesnake got a remodel.
- The agents of Pucci call him by his Stand, Whitesnake.
- While posing with Whitesnake, a fan-made theme for Pucci in Stone Ocean will play.
- Whitesnake's R move does more damage than almost every other Stand's R move.