Water is an item that comes in the shape of a plastic bottle which contains water, which has the power to regenerate health.
It has a distinctive blue hue to it, surrounding its overall bottle design, with the cap being darker blue.
- Once used, it can heal 40HP.
- It can be dropped by Vampiric Minions.
- It can be stored in the Bank.
- This item was more of a "cool people only" when it was only obtainable through admins giving it to you.
- This item is currently easy to obtain and can now heal the player.
- The best way to get water is to defeat a Vampiric Minion which has 300 health, but it is kind of easy to defeat.
- Rumors says that this item will also evolve a stand in the future.
- The water bottle was made to be a test item for the game's shop system while it was in development.
- The price of the water bottle was a single lire.
- The water bottle itself was previously useless, until v1.9.9c. This update added hostile NPCs to the sewers, with one of them being Vampiric Minions. These have a 75% chance of dropping water.
- If you kill a Giant Vampiric Minion, it has a chance to drop 2 water instead of one.
- If you use the water after being damaged, instead of drinking the water you hold it up in the air and it heals you.
- If you use the water and immediately stop holding it, it will glitch and you will not be able to use it, drop it or even give it with "!giveitem" command.
- When you die with water, it will become broken and the user can't use the water and can't drop.
- When this happens, the only way to get rid of it is to hold the water bottle and reset.