- 1 "You will never arrive at the reality that will occur! None who stand before me shall do so, no matter what ability they may wield!" - Gold Experience Requiem (Gōrudo Ekusuperiensu Rekuiemu, ゴールド・エクスペリエンス・レクイエム)
"You will never arrive at the reality that will occur! None who stand before me shall do so, no matter what ability they may wield!" - Gold Experience Requiem (Gōrudo Ekusuperiensu Rekuiemu, ゴールド・エクスペリエンス・レクイエム)
Because of the fact that this Stand was a shiny version, it had the same moveset from its counterpart, Gold Experience Requiem.
Volcanic Experience Requiem appears to have Gold Experience Requiem's old model, but with a volcanic design, similar to Retro Star Platinum Over Heaven and Volcanic Gold Experience. The colors black, white and orange are mainly used. It has lines around the body, and volcanic colored neon on its head, shoulders, fists, hips, and knees. Its most striking feature is that it has the head of a Requiem Arrow on top of its forehead.
|Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem unleashes a flurry of devastating punches against the opponent. Its power and speed increase significantly upon transforming into its Requiem form.
This is equal to an Over Heaven rush. This slows the opponent down. The user is almost invincible while using this.
|Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem bashes the opponent with an incredibly powerful strike. On contact, it dazes the target, making them unable to attack.|
|Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem goes in front of the user, and throws a scorpion dealing a good amount of damage and poisons the player who got hit by it.|
|Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem restores a great amount of life to the player in front of you. This can be used to keep your allies in battle for a much longer amount of time.|
|Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem glides in front of the user, rotates around so that it is facing the user, and heals the user with its left arm, healing a great amount.|
|A move that makes you float and can cancel Time Stops (Star Platinum and The World Variants) And Time Erases (King Crimson Variants). If you're still floating, then someone attacks you, they will receive the damage they dealt to you. However, as in the case of King Crimson's Future Sight technique (Epitaph), other Gold Experience Requiem or Over Heaven Stands will ignore the damage counter entirely.|
|Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem uses its legs to blast itself and the user forward. Unlike normal stand jumps, this has lower vertical height, but much larger horizontal distance.|
- Its color scheme looks similar to that of Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven). This is a direct mirror to Toxic Experience, whose color scheme resembled Retro The World (Over Heaven) at the time.
- People who used to have Volcanic Gold Experience (with or without Requiem) were automatically replaced by Cracked Gold Experience.
- This is often shortened to VGER.
- On 9/23/2020, Volcanic Gold Experience along with Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem itself were confirmed to return.
Volcanic GER's Heavy Punch:
Volcanic GER's Scorpion Throw:
Volcanic GER's Barrage:
Volcanic GER's Return to Zero:
Volcanic GER's first quote:
Volcanic GER's second quote:
Volcanic GER's third quote:
Volcanic GER's fourth quote:
Volcanic GER's Stand Callout: