Just in case, here is a link to The World (Alternate Universe).
"Joseph's blood suits me well. It suits this body so perfectly, my strength is recovering faster than ever before!" - DIO, Part 3 (DIO, ディオ)
Vampiric The World is the non-canon stand of DIO, the main antagonist of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders. Inspired by The World, Vampiric The World has the identical abilities to its predecessor but with extra vampiric abilities, such as its Vampiric Draining Grab and The Space Ripper Stingy Eyes. This is a reference to DIO having Vampiric powers before he obtained a stand. However, this stand has never been revealed in any media, such as the anime or manga. This stand can be obtained by using a Vampire Mask on The World. This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: The World Greatest High.
Similar to The World, Vampiric The World is tall and has a very muscular build. It bears a striking resemblance to DIO in terms of appearance.
It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nostril, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front; somewhat similar to the Red Crown of Lower Egypt.
However, Vampiric The World has major differences in terms of its color scheme. Based on the colored manga appearance, this version of The World is entirely colored with various shades of yellow, including its pupils (which are completely white), giving it the appearance of having no pupils.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|You regenerate health every second. The amount regenerated per second is half that of the Vampire spec.|
|You will take 25% more damage from Hamon users.|
|The Vampiric The World's user is capable of using vampiric abilities, such as Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, Vaporization Freezing Technique, and Vampiric Draining Grab without their stand needing to be out.|
|The World assaults the target with an array of extremely fast punches or kicks. This attack has a 50/50 chance to be either a kick barrage or a punch barrage, both have their unique hitboxes. The kick barrage being well fit for slightly further distance barrages, while the punch barrage being well fit to push enemies away from your face, its hitbox extending from your avatar to about the length of an arrow laid horizontally. This attack also lasts around 7 seconds if held down until the barrage ends.|
|The World strikes the enemy with a fast and incredibly powerful punch with his right arm, with a short cooldown. This move is good for keeping space between your enemy and you. But it can be useful to finish your enemy.|
|The player throws a knife. This move is ideally used to pick off enemies from long distances and can be used every three seconds. The knife will do incredible amounts of damage if thrown close to the victim during Time Stop. This move has a short cooldown.|
|The World stops time, lasting up to 9 seconds. Every damage you do will stack up and effect when time resumes.|
|The player plunges its hand into the opponent sucking them, dealing an incredible amount of damage, while also healing themselves for the damage done. This move can be punished, so be careful using it.
Note: This move replaces Impaling Thrust. It also has half the regeneration of the Vampire spec.
|The player launches themselves forward, using their arms to pierce the target, freezing the opponent in place, holding them up in the air, dealing godly damage, and then shattering the frozen enemy. This move also knocks the player back. This move has a long cooldown.
Note: This ability does not require the user to have its stand to be out.
|The player leans back and after charging, will release two laser-like projectiles from their eyes, dealing a good to a great amount of damage. One laser deals 20 damage, however if both lasers hit, it will deal a total amount of 40 damage.
Note: This ability does not require the user to have its stand to be out.
|The player flies up in the air for about 2 seconds, then dashes down with a road roller, dealing 45 damage. The user will then punch the Road Roller rapidly dealing 6 damage with each punch, after that the player will perform a heavy punch, blowing up the Road Roller and creating an explosion which will deal 65 damage (Which could be escaped by Shadow’s V). This move used to be a part of The World Greatest High (Admin). This move is your strongest move, but can be hard to hit. It has a cooldown of around 2 minutes. Be careful as this move can be canceled by Made in Heaven. You can move with the Road Roller if you do these steps. B, J and resume time.|
|Shared with many other stands. Leap high into the air with the help of your stand, covers good horizontal and vertical distance.|
General Combat Knowledge:
Vampiric the World is a stand that is quite good if used well. Your stand has good durability and good long-ranged moves.
Your R move is something that should be used commonly if the player's ability is short-ranged. If not, you will have to use T and V move. Your T has a short cooldown, thus meaning it can be spammed. Your B is a strong move that shouldn’t be used if a stand has a counter ability (Unless they time it bad). The blood suck can be used to help you survive longer. The barrage ability can be used to start combos because every punch slows down the enemy.
If you're new to VTW, use this as a guide.
- F > Y > T > R > V > B > (Time Resumes) > T (Hard)
- F > Y > B > R > E(Hold) (Medium)
- F > T > T > V (During time stop, while in close range of a victim, doesn't do much damage). (Medium)
- F > Y > B > V/T (A pretty powerful combo). (Medium)
- Y > B (Easy)
- F > V (Cancel TS so the lasers don’t stop working). (Medium)
- Y > R (Easy)
- Y > R > F > B > T > E > (Time Resumes) > R (Hard)
- B > T > V (Easy)
- F > E(Hold) > B > V/T > R (Hard)
- B > V (Easy)
- T > V > E > R (Medium)
Pros and Cons:
- Good damage
- Good defense
- Decent movement options
- Passive health regen, a bit slow
- Pretty good, but not great combo potential
- Plenty of ranged options
- Very viable in casual 1v1's, Decently viable in high level play.
- Is overshadowed by Shadow The World for combo potential and damage
- Is overshadowed by The World (Over Heaven) for damage output and defense
- A lot of good moves have slow startup
- Knives deal half the damage of The World (Over Heaven)'s ascended knives.
- Its appearance is actually from the Manga instead of the Anime, meaning it's entirely yellow.
- This is supposed to be a non-canon stand since DIO can't use his vampire abilities while having Jonathan's body.
- Vampiric The World is often shortened to VTW for simplicity.
- VTW looks similar to The World: Alternate Universe, confusing this stand for it. However, an easy way is to look at the eyes of the stand, and to the back of the torso and head.
- VTW's old model used to be The World model before it was changed to the current model.
- VTW‘s user is High DIO. But without the purple and black look like with The World Greatest High.
- VTW has more trading value than it's shiny The World Greatest High since VTW is the only way to get Shadow The World.
- VTW users are prone to ask others in a server if they have a camera they could have since STW is in high demand.
- There are two ways to move while posing with this. Either by barraging then quickly press G once, or hitting someone with B and then spam G.
- The Roadroller voiceline is different from TWGH since TWGH uses the anime voicelines. While VTW uses it from All-Star, TWGH uses from the anime.
- VTW's eyes are actually just TWAU's eyes, but backward.
- VTW Users can be Aggressive sometimes while Begging.￼