"Joseph's blood suits me well. It suits this body so perfectly, my strength is recovering faster than ever before!" - DIO, Part 3 (DIO, ディオ)
This stand can be obtained by using a Vampire Mask on The World. In order to obtain the shiny variant of this stand, the user would need to use a Vampire Mask on Retro The World, The World's shiny variant.
Vampiric The World has a very muscular appearance and humanoid build. It wears a heart-shaped headpiece, covering its face to below the place of its nose.
However, Vampiric The World has major differences in terms of its color scheme. Based on the colored manga appearance, this version of The World is entirely colored with various shades of yellow, including its pupils (which are very light shades of yellow), giving it the appearance of having no pupils.
As for Vampiric The World's shiny, The World Greatest High, the main differences in the appearance is the color scheme, in which it has ominous red gleaming eyes, red hearts, and the color design of black to semi-light purples. It’s appearance was mainly based in The World Greatest High (Admin).
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|You will take 25% more damage from Hamon users.|
|The Vampiric The World's user is capable of using vampiric abilities, such as Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, Vaporization Freezing Technique, and Vampiric Draining Grab without their Stand needing to be out.|
|The World assaults the target with an array of 40 extremely fast punches or kicks. This attack has a 50/50 chance to be either a kick barrage or a punch barrage, both have their unique hitboxes. The kick barrage being well fit for slightly further distance barrages as well as being able to hit ragdolled opponents, while the punch barrage being well fit to push enemies away from your face, its hitbox extending from your avatar to about the length of an arrow laid horizontally. This attack also lasts around 7 seconds if held down until the barrage ends.|
|The World strikes the enemy with a fast and incredibly powerful punch with his right arm, with a short cooldown. This move is good for keeping space between your enemy and you. But it can be useful to finish your enemy.|
|The player throws a knife. This move is ideally used to pick off enemies from long distances and can be used every three seconds. The knife will do incredible amounts of damage if thrown close to the victim during Time Stop. This move has a short cooldown.|
|The World stops time, lasting up to 5 seconds. Every damage you do will stack up and effect when time resumes.|
|The player plunges its hand into the opponent sucking them, dealing an incredible amount of damage, while also healing themselves for the damage done. This move can be punished, so be careful using it.
Note: This move replaces Impaling Thrust. It also has half the regeneration of the Vampire spec.
|The player launches themselves forward, using their arms to pierce the target, freezing the opponent in place, holding them up in the air, dealing godly damage, and then shattering the frozen enemy. This move also knocks the player back. This move has a long cooldown.
Note: This ability does not require the user to have its stand to be out.
|The player leans back and after charging, will release two laser-like projectiles from their eyes, dealing a good to a great amount of damage. One laser deals 20 damage, however if both lasers hit, it will deal a total amount of 40 damage.
Note: This ability does not require the user to have its stand to be out.
|The player flies up in the air for about 2 seconds, then dashes down with a road roller, dealing 45 damage. The user will then punch the Road Roller rapidly dealing 6 damage with each punch, after that the player will perform a heavy punch, blowing up the Road Roller and creating an explosion which will deal 65 damage (Which could be escaped by Shadow’s V). This move used to be a part of The World Greatest High (Admin). This move is your strongest move, but can be hard to hit. It has a cooldown of around 2 minutes. Be careful as this move can be canceled by Made in Heaven. You can move with the Road Roller if you do these steps. B, J and resume time. This uses the global time stop cooldown.|
Note: The World Greatest High CANNOT evolve into Shadow The World using a camera on it, unlike Vampiric The World.
Surprisingly, using a Diary on Vampiric The World can also grant the user the Over Heaven variant of The World.
General Combat Knowledge:
Vampiric the World is a stand that is quite good if used well. Your stand has good durability and good long-ranged moves.
Your R move is something that should be used commonly if the player's ability is short-ranged. If not, you will have to use T and V move. Your T has a short cooldown, thus meaning it can be spammed. Your B is a strong move that shouldn’t be used if a stand has a counter ability (Unless they time it bad). The blood suck can be used to help you survive longer. The barrage ability can be used to start combos because every punch slows down the enemy.
If you're new to VTW, use this as a guide.
Those obviously are combos that include timestop. They're usually easier than regular combos and/or give chance to deal more damage, but they're banned from almost all 1v1 tournaments. This includes roadroller combos.
- F + Y + B + V (Easy)
- F + Y + B + R + V (Easy)
- F+E (Briefly) + B + V + R + (Time resumes) + T (Medium)
- F + Y + T + R + V + (Time Resumes) + B + T (Takes a little bit more than other combos) (Medium)
- F+E (Briefly) + B + Y + V (Time resumes) + T (Hard)
- Y + R + F + C + B + V + E + (Time Resumes) + T (Hard)
- B + J (Moving Road Roller) (Easy)
- R (Ragdoll opponent against a wall) + C + J (Easy)
Combos that don't include timestop. They are oftentimes inferior to timestop combos, but are allowed in all 1v1 tournaments and casual 1v1s.
- Y + B (Basic & Easy)
- Y + R (Basic & Easy)
- B + V (Basic & Easy)
- R + V (Basic & Easy)
- Y + B + V (Easy)
- B + V + T (Easy)
- Y + R + V (Easy)
- R + C + E (Easy)
- Y + E (Not long) + R + V (Easy)
- Y + B + R (Punch while the enemy is still frozen) (Easy/Medium)
- Y + B + V + C + R + T (Medium)
- R + V + T (Approach the enemy) + E + B + T (Medium/Hard)
Pros and Cons:
- Good damage.
- Good defense.
- Short cooldowns.
- Somewhat wide moveset.
- Overall good ranged moves.
- Very viable in casual 1v1's, Decently viable in high-level play.
- Projectiles deal small damage but can chip health off.
- Vampirism gives you several good moves.
- A lot of good moves have slow startup.
- Knives deal low damage.
- Vaporization Freezing Technique often glitches and doesn't do any damage.
- Vampirism will make you receive more damage from Hamon users.
- People can easily dodge it, if they’re careful.
- Timestop and Roadroller have very long cooldowns.
Vampiric The World:
- Vampiric The World is often shortened to VTW for simplicity of his name.
- You can use all your vampiric abilities and knife throw without needing your stand out.
- This stand looks similar to The World: Alternate Universe, due to both being the full yellow color scheme seen in the manga.
- Vampiric The World's old model used to be The World model before it was changed to the current model.
- The Roadroller voice line is different from TWGH since TWGH uses the anime voice lines while VTW uses the voice line from All-Star Battle.
- This stand is a reference to DIO having Vampiric powers before he obtained a stand. However, this stand has never been revealed in any media, such as the anime or manga.
- This stand is a combination of DIO's Vampirism and DIO's stand, but both never showed together fully in any canon media like the anime and the manga.
- The sounds and voice lines of VTW are from the videogame: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle.
The World Greatest High:
- The World Greatest High is often shortened to TWGH.
- When using time stop, you and TWGH will float in the air and do a pose. During the time stop sequence, a voice clip of DIO yelling "Za Warudo! Toki Wo Tomare! Wryyy..!" ("The World! Stop time! Wryyy..!") will be played.
- When posing, your character will be standing on a road roller. Voice lines from the anime will start to play: "Immortality... Eternal life.... AND STAND POWER! This proves that no one can surpass DIO! Puny humans. I shall rule you all! Bow before my knowledge and might!".
- TWGH's quotes can be heard right after DIO enters his high phase, and stops time to recite these lines. "This is the final round!".."I still feel the power! I can still keep it up!".."What a truly magnificent feeling!".."THIS IS THE GREATEST HIGH!"
- Before the universal pose music removal, DIO's World (JoJo Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders OST DIO's World) would play whenever you posed.
- When dying, the user screams, “Kono Dio Ga...!”. The user then evaporates and loses some of their body parts. This is a reference to DIO's death in Stardust Crusaders, in where Jotaro punches DIOS leg and it begins to crack, then DIO's right half slowly cracks and explodes.
- The World Greatest High's design was influenced by the final portrayal of The World in its stat slide in Stardust Crusaders.
- When hitting a target, the hit effect particles will be of a dark purple color.
- The pose is a reference of when DIO finished his road roller move and "smashed" Jotaro. the lines DIO says in the pose is also a reference to the anime.
- This is the most obvious time stop due to the lengthy animation, and loud sounds. The 2nd is Star Platinum: The World, but SP:TW comes out much quicker. Plus, it doesn’t fly up too high.
- Unlike VTW, TWGH can't evolve into STW, since there is no shiny version of STW in the game. There is, however, rumors of a STW shiny called Ancient STW. Or Legacy STW.
- Sometimes, this stand's Timestop and Vaporization Freezing Technique may not work, and require you to rejoin.
- Is the only derived from Retro The World that doesn't has lines from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage For The Future , instead, it has lines from the anime.