"WRYYYYYYYYYYY!" - Dio Brando (Dio Burandō, ディオ・ブランドー)
These things have green skin and wear tattered, dark-colored clothes. Their head is brighter than the rest of their body, for some reason. As of the recent update, they have faces now.
[PASSIVE A] - "H-How dare you do this to Dio-Sama!"
In case if the other minion gets attacked or Dio Brando himself gets attacked, the Vampiric minions will react, causing them to fight the player.
[PASSIVE B] - Vampirism
Vampiric Minions have passive regeneration, this is shared with most vampiric features in ABD.
A normal punch, doing regular damage and little knockback. However, for the Vampiric Minions, this move has no cooldown, which can make them attack it's opponent frequently.
Vampiric Minions punch the enemy dealing moderate damage and high knockback.
The minions will leap into the air, and in any direction they want, usually in the direction of the player, they're attacking.
When the giant version spawns, he will do a ground pound dealing high damage.
NOTE: The Ground Pound is only with the giant version of the minions.
Vampiric minions can drop the following items:
Tips and Tricks:
- When fighting Dio Brando and the minions, it's recommended to have one support focusing on the minions and the others on Dio Brando.
- Gold Experience Requiem and Santana are good for taking care of the Vampiric Minions because of their Strong Rushes and Healing Abilities.
- There's a 25% on Vampiric Minion 1 to turn into Strong Vampire, which has 600hp and an only attack (Ground Smash) that deals a good amount of damage.
- A giant version of the minions may spawn. Their health stays the same (400). However, they are bugged, because after a time stop is used, they stay still and do not react to harm.
- "The giant version of the minions" (Strong Vampire) can drop two items at once.