FANDOM


''I reject my humanity! JOJO!'' - Dio Brando (Dio Burandō, ディオ・ブランドー)    

Summary/Appearance:

Vampire/Stone Masks grant those who use it the abilities of a Vampire. When used, they deploy several spikes that pierce several points of the user's brain, soon turning them into a vampire. The spikes would deploy on the brain if it came in contact with blood. This item is obtainable by killing DIO, Dio Brando, or from Trowels, and cannot despawn or be bought in the shop.

Vampire Masks are grey, stone masks that bear basic facial features (eyes, nose, mouth) with the addition of a swirl pattern on the top right of it and a pair of small fangs/sharp teeth beneath the upper lip of the mask's mouth. The mask has spikes protruding from the sides. These spikes are used to be stabbed into the user.

Features:

  • Can turn "Standless" or any stand which can't be made into a "Vampiric" form, (any stand not listed below) into Vampire. However, it can also turn people who already have abilities into Vampires as well. (It does, however, remove the stand/spec ability.)
  • Can turn The World into Vampiric The World.
  • Can turn Retro The World into The World Greatest High.
  • When a Stone Mask is used as a vampire you will gain either Santana (16/17 [94.11%] chance) or Kars (1/17 [5.88%] chance).
  • When using a Trowel, there is a 1.875% chance of getting a Vampire Mask.
  • DIO has a 100% chance of dropping a mask when killed.
  • Dio Brando has a 1/30 (or 3.3333...%) chance of dropping a mask when killed.

Evolutions:

(Standless + Vampire Mask) - Vampire

By using a Vampire Mask, you will receive Vampire, an opposite type of ability as Hamon. It has the power of a Vampire from the JJBA Anime/Manga series.

(The World + Vampire Mask) - Vampire The World

The player pulls out The Vampire Mask and holds it up to the air. The player then forcefully shoves the Vampire Mask into the user's face. Instantly, The World will ascend into its Vampiric form, granting the player: "Vampiric The World.

(Vampire + Vampire Mask) - Santana

This spec can be obtained by using 2 Vampire Masks with a 16/17 chance (94.2%).

(Vampire + Vampire Mask) - Kars

To get this spec, you must use a Stone Mask with the Vampire spec. There is a 1/17 or 5.8% chance of obtaining it. 

Background Story:

Stone Masks grant those who use it the abilities of a Vampire. It is the Pillar Men as to who actually created them, specifically Kars, but they were often used as a sacrificial device by Aztec Vampire cults but were refashioned by the Pillar Men to create such beings. When used, they deploy several spikes that pierce several points of the user's brain, turning them into a vampire.

Trivia:

  • Originally, before the DIO boss was added in A Bizarre Day, Stone Masks were able to spawn every 10 minutes with a 1/5 chance and despawned every 5 minutes. However, it would still spawn, but shortly after, it was removed from being able to be spawned. Thus, making Kars rise in rarity.
  • In the anime which A Bizarre Day is based on (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), the main antagonist (Dio Brando) in the first part (Phantom Blood) used it to become a Vampire. It is shown again in Part 2 (Battle Tendency) as well, showing the origin of the masks.
  • When used, you will gain Vaporizing Freezing Technique, Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, and Blood Suck (Except for Kars and Santana, however, Kars can still do Blood Suck).
  • Its canon name is the, "Stone Mask", but is referred to commonly as the, “Vampire Mask" due to its most known function being that of turning users of the mask into vampires.
  • This is the worst item you, "could", get from DIO. However, its value is still very high.
  • This is referred to as a Vampire Mask in-game however its actual name is the Stone Mask.
  • The Vampire ability was previously sold for 60,000$.
  • When hovering your cursor over it in your inventory it says, "Reject your humanity!".
  • Dio Brando was first shown in Phantom Blood.
  • In the sewers, there's a Mask next to Dio Brando, and his Vampiric Minions. There's also something, lurking under the sewers.

Gallery:

ItemsNavBox

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.