"Your Hamon training avails you nothing. It's USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS!!" - Dio Brando (Dio Burandō, ディオ・ブランド)
Vampire is a spec that possesses superhuman strength and outstanding regenerative abilities in the game. It is obtainable using the Vampire Mask, no matter what stand/spec you have(except for The World and Retro The World). When a player accepts the spec to become a vampire, his/her's ability will be removed and replaced with the vampire, except for The World, which will grant you Vampiric The World, and Retro The World, which will grant you The World Greatest High.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The player will passively regenerate 1.5% health per second.|
|The player will take 25% more damage from Hamon users and Pillar Men.|
|The player throws an array of punches at the enemy at incredible speeds with superior force. When you use this move, the user cries "Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!..." This is the same cry as The World, Vampiric The World, and The World (Over Heaven).|
|The player strikes the target with a moderately powerful punch that deals good knockback. When you use this move, the user cries "WRYYYYYY!" as DIO does in the anime and manga.|
|The player bends back to charge pressurized fluid into their eyes and then raises themselves to fire two laser-like projectiles that travel with immense speed. Each beam deals 20 damage and has the added effect of piercing enemies meaning you can hit multiple foes at once.|
|The player grabs the opponent and siphons their blood, dealing incredible damage to the victim and heals back the same amount. When this move is used on a player that's near death, it will turn them into a mindless zombie attacking anything that comes near it, besides the user, similar to D4C's clones. However, you can only use this once, so reset after you have done it. The zombie creation thing has a huge cooldown, so use it wisely.|
|The player launches themselves forward, using their arms to pierce the target, freezing the opponent in place while saying "Behold the oblivion of death", holding them up in the air, dealing godly damage, and then shattering the frozen enemy. This move also knocks the player back.|
|Similar to a stand jump, the player kicks off the ground with great force, going a good distance ahead of them. You can also combo it with Z, to get a lot of distance.|
This spec can be obtained by using 2 Vampire Masks with a 16/17 chance (94.2%).
To get this spec, you must use a Stone Mask with the Vampire spec. There is a 1/17 or 5.8% chance of obtaining it.
A Vampire is an undead creature featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Vampires were created by the Pillar Men with acupuncture techniques that they developed through the use of the Stone Mask. The purpose of the vampires was to become food for the Pillar Men and to explore human potential. This would then lead the Pillar Men to discover the Red Stone of Aja, which can be combined with the Stone Mask to make them perfect, granting them immunity to sunlight and allowing them to rewrite their DNA. A secondary undead, created by a vampire, is commonly referred to in part I and II as a Zombie. Also, the sun is a deadly laser for you.
Abilities (Not included in-game):
Vampires are exceptionally strong beings. One weakened Vampire could destroy a brick wall with one punch, Dio himself could lift a road roller and jump high in the air with it. A measurement of Straizo's strength set his finger pressure as 325 kg/cm2.
Vampires are very agile, their speed having been likened to that of a cheetah by Speedwagon. They are able to jump several meters up in the air (a weakened Straizo could jump up to 4.22 meters in the air). Other demonstrations of agility include casually hanging from a ceiling and leaping great distances.
Vampires consume the blood of living creatures to sustain themselves. Unlike traditional Vampires, they suck their victim's blood with their hands, digging the fingers directly inside the target to suck their blood. Blood consumption will strengthen a Vampire and heal them if they was weakened before. In a weakened state, a Vampire will instinctively crave blood and may attack any victim to regenerate.
If you’re new to using vampire, use this as a guide.
- F > V > R > T Medium
- R > V > F Easy
- Y > R > V > F > T (could potentially be an instakill).
- Y > F > V > E (Not Long) > R > T Medium
- E+Hold > R > T > Y > F Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Good damage output.
- Passive Health Regen.
- Good mobility.
- Mediocre durability.
- Limited moveset.
- Limited combo potential.
- Is made nearly completely obsolete by Vampiric The World.
- F-Move sometimes is broken.
- Voicelines: to play voicelines press N. Vampire voice lines are: *very menacing laugh* , Did you seriously think you could stand up to me? IMBECILE!", "A monkey cannot stand against a human!", and, "Garbage."
- The moveset was made by staff member Bloodtaro but was tweaked in a few places to make it balanced for gameplay.
- Despite Vampires having being portrayed to burn in sunlight, they do not do so in ABD, as night is much shorter than daytime in the game's time cycle.
- By using a Vampire Mask a second time, you have a (16/17) chance of getting Pillarman and a (1/17) chance to get Kars.
- The pose on Vampire is based on Dio posing when Jonathan and the other Hamon users face off with him for the second time in the final episodes of Phantom Blood.
- You can see a purple effect when doing E, R, Y, and F.
- This spec is used by the miniboss, Dio Brando, who lies in the sewers.
- For some reason, only certain vampires like Dio are able to shoot lasers from their eyes, it is unknown why.
- You can turn players into Zombies by killing them with the Blood suck move.
- In the Anime/Manga, Dio had additional abilities such as hypnotism, fusion, and healing.
- He was first shown in Phantom Blood.
- The most probable inspirations for this spec were probably Dio and Straizo
- Z followed by V can allow you to move great distances
- Vampire's Heal on Hit allows you to do great damage while being able to heal at the same time.
- D4C clones are better than zombies
- Tusk's barrage and vampire's barrage have same/similar animations with both fists striking a point instead of random places