"Your Hamon training avails you nothing. It's USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS!!" - Dio Brando (Dio Burandō, ディオ・ブランド)
Vampire is a Special Ability that possesses superhuman strength and outstanding abilities in the game.
The appearance of a Vampire is basically, just the player's regular avatar, with no specific appearance features or cosmetics added to the stand.
Vampire also has no visual appearance, however some of its movesets and abilities have effects to them. Vampire has a unique purple trail on his moves.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The player will take 25% more damage from Hamon users and Pillar Men.|
|The player throws an array of 80 punches at the enemy at incredible speeds with superior force. When you use this move, the user cries "Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!..." This is the same cry as The World, Vampiric The World, and The World (Over Heaven).|
|The player strikes the target with a moderately powerful punch that deals good knockback. When you use this move, the user cries "WRYYYYYY!" as DIO does in the anime and manga.|
|The player bends back to charge pressurized fluid into their eyes and then raises themselves to fire two laser-like projectiles that travel with immense speed. Each beam deals 20 damage and has the added effect of piercing enemies meaning you can hit multiple foes at once.|
|The player grabs the opponent and siphons their blood, dealing incredible damage to the victim and heals back the same amount. When this move is used on a player that's near death, it will turn them into a mindless zombie attacking anything that comes near it, besides the user, similar to D4C's clones. However, you can only use this once, so reset after you have done it. The zombie creation thing has a huge cooldown, so use it wisely.|
|The player launches themselves forward, using their arms to pierce the target, freezing the opponent in place while saying "Behold the oblivion of death", holding them up in the air, dealing godly damage, and then shattering the frozen enemy. This move also knocks the player back.|
|Similar to a stand jump, the player kicks off the ground with great force, going a good distance ahead of them. You can also combo it with Z, to get a lot of distance.|
|The player jumps a great distance upwards, but only a little bit forwards.|
This spec can be obtained by using Vampire Mask on Vampire spec. with a 15/18 chance (83.33%).
To get this spec, you must use a Vampire Mask while having the Vampire spec. There is a 1/18, or 5.8% chance of obtaining it.
This spec is obtained by using a Vampire Mask on Vampire. With a 2/18 or 11.1% chance of getting it.
If you’re new to using Vampire, use this as a guide.
- F + V + R + T Medium
- R + V + F Easy
- Y + R + V + F + T (could potentially be an instakill).Hard
- Y + F + V + E (Not Long) + R + T Medium
- E+Hold + R + T + Y + F Easy
- F+T Easy
- Y+F+T Easy
- R+T Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Good damage output.
- Good mobility.
- Long and fast barrage.
- Mediocre durability.
- Limited moveset.
- Limited combo potential.
- Barrage might struggle against stands.
- Short range.
- Voice lines: to play voice lines press N. Vampire voice lines are: *very menacing laugh* , "Did you seriously think you could stand up to me? IMBECILE!", "A monkey cannot stand against a human!", and, "Garbage."
- The moveset was made by staff member Bloodtaro but was tweaked in a few places to make it balanced for gameplay.
- Despite Vampires having being portrayed to burn in sunlight, they do not do so in ABD, as night is much shorter than daytime in the game's time cycle.
- The pose on Vampire is based on Dio posing when Jonathan and the other Hamon users face off with him for the second time in the final episodes of Phantom Blood.
- You can see a purple effect when doing E, R, Y, and F.
- This spec is used by the miniboss, Dio Brando, who spawns in the sewers.
- For some reason, only certain vampires like Dio are able to shoot lasers from their eyes, it is unknown why.
- You can turn players into Zombies by killing them with the Blood suck move.
- Vampire's Heal on Hit allows you to do great damage while being able to heal at the same time.
- When posing, Vampire plays "Sono Chi No Sadame" , the opening of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood.
- Vampire supposed to have auto-heal, wich is healing life automatically every second, but it got removed since it was "unfair". (Dio Brando still has this feature)