- 1 "Sometimes, a regular sword just isn't enough. You need a Greatsword!" - Shopkeeper (Tenshu, 店主)
- 1.1 Summary
- 1.2 Appearance
- 1.3 Movesets/Abilities
- 1.4 Trivia:
"Sometimes, a regular sword just isn't enough. You need a Greatsword!" - Shopkeeper (Tenshu, 店主)
The Greatsword is a non-canon spec that deals a great amount of damage at a large distance. This spec also has a shiny version of itself, being the Golden Greatsword.
Apart from its difference in appearance, however, the Golden Greatsword actually deals more damage than the vanilla greatsword, unlike most of the other shiny variants.
A distinguished property of this Spec is the great amount of destruction it provides for the user, as well as a unique walk animation to go with it. Despite its slow speed and attacks, it is one of the strongest specs in the game.
You can obtain this spec from the shop for £35,000, and its shiny for a higher price, being £100,000.
The Greatsword has a simple appearance. It has a wide, silver guard with a triangular gem on it, with a large handle and a big, long blade.
As for its shiny, the Golden Greatsword, it has basically the same appearance as the regular greatsword, just shinier with a gold and yellow colour scheme, with its blade having a menacing, golden glow and a thorny trail.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The player cannot attack unless they unsheathe their sword. This passive is not active during Pinch Mode.|
|The user has only 7 walkspeed due to the greatsword being so large. This passive is not active during Pinch Mode.|
|The greatsword has collision, and can stun other players just by hitting them while going fast enough. If the sword has been thrown from J, it can be thrown around by AOE explosions and can also become a KQ bomb.|
|During Pinch Mode, the users walkspeed is increased to 26.|
|Hilt Strike||The user hits the opponent at an extremely fast rate with their swords hilt. On the bright side, the attack stuns slightly and slows the opponent down.|
|The user pulls their sword back for a moment, then brings it down upon the opponent. Anyone struck by it is knocked back for a large amount and is dealt a great amount of damage, giving you an extremely high advantage while fighting.||
|The player twists their sword around their body, and then does a big spin, slicing anyone around them, dealing godly knockback. It can also be utilized to gain momentum or to move while attacking. It can help negate some of the bad mobility. If you hold R, the move will last until you stop moving. The start of this move temporarily increases your walkspeed to 34.||
|The player brings their sword back, then leaps forward in a stabbing motion. If this doesnt hit an enemy, you will be stunned for a second. This move does alot of stun, but barely any knockback.||
|The player brings the tip of their sword behind them, then slices horizontally, sliding their sword on the ground, tripping anyone in front of them. (Note: This stuns for longer if you are using the Golden Greatsword)||
|The player stabs the greatsword into the ground in front of them, brings their hands together, and begins to steady their breathing. If they are hit during this, they grab the greatsword, and throw it up into the air. The opponent is temporarily unable to move, and the user grabs the attacker and pummels them with their knee, before throwing a heavy punch which knocks the target back, where the sword falls down and hits them. The counter is only active starting from when the user brings their hands together.||
|The user slams the ground with their sword, knocking away any nearby players. However, this move can be dodged by rolling, which makes the user vulnerable when not used properly. This move is an effective counter for poke and running MiH users, as long as you time your H properly.||
|The player uses the greatsword like a pole and uses it to vault forwards. This move does damage, since the player does a small slice before vaulting. This move throws you far, but you are stunned for half a second when you land, and stunned the entire time your in the air.||
|The player pulls the greatsword back and throws it. This moves you into Pinch Mode until your healed to three fourths of your health or you touch the greatsword. This move can only be used when your low. During Pinch Mode, your speed will be greatly increased.||
|Stomp||You swiftly stomp. If the enemy is stunned, this move will extend the stun time.|
|The player does a simple kick.|
|The player charges up an intimidating punch.|
|The player leaps forward. If this doesnt hit an enemy, then you will be stunned for a second. If it does, the enemy will be stunned for a few seconds.|
|The player will charge forward and do a simple uppercut. Deals good damage and knockback.|
|The player shoves their enemies away, stunning them for a short bit while creating a safer distance. Deals moderate damage.|
|The player taunts, and will temporarily deal 1.5x more damage for each of your damage-dealing moves, while you get increased speed and increased jump height for a short period of time.|
|Rather than just rolling on the floor, the player slides forwards. It has a larger travel distance than a roll and has a slightly shorter cooldown. If you hold C, the slide lasts until you stop moving or let go of C. This allows you to go under projectiles such as knives and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes.
Note: This move does not grant invincibility.
- Pinch mode: Y + LMB + LMB + LMB + R
- Regular & Pinch mode: F + R + J + C + T + Y + LMB + LMB + LMB…
- Regular mode: T + Y + E + R
Pros and Cons:
- All regular attacks except LMB can cancel barrages.
- Godly damage output.
- Great knockback.
- Very good mobility during Pinch Mode.
- Pinch Mode can easily dodge non-cursor aimed projectiles with C.
- LMB is spammable and can easily kill.
- J has godly damage.
- R helps alot with catching up.
- High cooldown for most of the moves.
- Low health.
- Low speed outside of Pinch Mode.
- Many moves stun the user.
- Pinch mode moves cannot cancel barrages.
- Has barely any ranged moves making it easy to counter with ranged movesets.
- No block.
- J can easily miss.
- Increased stun time and damage.
- This spec's appearance comes from the Greatsword from Super Doomspire.
- This spec's pose music is Space Mommy.
- When you get low on HP or hit while low, the background music temporarily changes to Lava.
- This spec has no block.
- If you are above half HP and havent attacked anyone or been attacked for around half a minute, the background music will be changed to When's the next round, I gotta go soon.
- If none of the regular Greatsword songs are playing, Fat Cloud will play in the background.
- If you use F while Lava is playing, the background music will change to a later part of Fat Cloud until the counter ends.
- This specs pose effects have a yellow Rumbling (ド) effect instead of a menacing effect.
- This specs regular F move was made by HumanMammalThing.
- This specs regular LMB was made by OmenAyres.
- This spec shares the same health as No Abilities and Sword.
- This spec's appearance comes from the Golden Greatsword from Super Doomspire.
- This spec's pose theme is Where the Thorns Grow.
- When you are get on HP or hit while low, the background music temporarily changes to Sudden Death, and if you enter Pinch Mode during this, it changed to the Last One Standing version of Sudden Death.
- If none of the Golden Greatsword songs are playing, the old version of How do I open the shop will play in the background.
- If you use F while Sudden Death is playing, the background music will change to I'm Ruined! until the counter ends.
- This spec has a large "Bam" (バム) kanji appear whenever you pose.