A Bizarre Day (Roblox) Wiki
Advertisement
A Bizarre Day (Roblox) Wiki

Polpo's Lighter is an item that spawn every 2 hours with a 1/10 chance and is very small, using it without a stand summons Black Sabbath and it stabs you with the stand arrow. There is a 88% chance of getting a A teir stand, 10% for a S teir stand, and 2% for shiny (S+).

Good boy Black Sabbath

Ee.png

Advertisement