"You have my King Crimson's arms and Epitaph! Calm down and look carefully for movements." - Diavolo (Diaboro, ディアボロ,)
Two Arm Doppio King Crimson is the 2 arms of the original full-body King Crimson, with Epitaph on the player's head as a sub-stand for the arms. This can be obtained using a Frog on King Crimson (Doppio). When using another frog and obtaining full King Crimson , there is a 1% chance of receiving Manga King Crimson.
|Similar to its one-armed counterpart, King Crimson shoves their right arm at the opponent doing incredible damage, while also knocking them back.|
|Just like before, Charges up a very powerful chop to the enemy player.|
|Uses Epitaph to see into the future, dodging all incoming attacks for 5 seconds. When the ability is active, the user cannot attack during this period. To disable this before the 5 second duration, Press F again. This can be used to surprise enemies.|
|Erases time very briefly, teleporting its user a few studs forward in the direction they're facing. This can teleport you through enemies as well as allow you to attack almost immediately after doing so.|
|The player leans down, and after a few seconds returns to their feet and enters the second form of Doppio King Crimson.|
|Unlike its first form, King Crimson's arms start to punch wildly in front of the user, dealing superior damage.|
|Hurls 5 scalpels at the enemy, making dealing with people trying to escape a breeze. Deals 7.5 damage each scalpel. If you land all of them, it does 37.5 damage.|
|Shoves its fist into the ground, instantly teleporting anyone nearby into their grasps.|
|Thrusts its arm through the enemy, picking them up while dealing incredible damage.|
|Kept from its first form. Uses Epitaph to see into the future, dodging all incoming attacks for 5 seconds.|
|Also kept from its first form. Erases time very briefly, teleporting its user a few studs forward in the direction they're facing. This can teleport you through enemies as well as allow you to attack almost immediately after doing so|
Pros and Cons:
- T and Y deal lot of damage.
- Epitaph works on OH's, GER's, and ACT4's barrages.
- Scalpel Throw is quite spammable.
- Easy to Evolve.
- Since its Epitaph can not be bypassed by GER Barrage, it's useful to counter Return To Zero (only if Barrage is used after RTZ).
- Bad durability.
- Kingly Barrage not very useful.
- Most of the attacks still suffer from rather high cooldowns.
- Epitaph can be bypassed by OH's (Not Barrage), GER's (Not Barrage), Tusk Act 4 (Not Barrage), S&W's Bubbles, and KC: AU's Grab Move.
The user will use the frog on itself, assuming it has 2 Arms Doppio King Crimson. The user will then reset and the user will obtain the final stand of the King Crimson Trilogy: King Crimson full form. However, the frog also has a small chance to grant the user a shiny version of King Crimson, Manga King Crimson.
This isn't so much of evolution but a chance of getting from the regular way of obtaining King Crimson. When used on 2 Arm King Crimson (Doppio), there is a 1% percent chance of getting the manga reskin, it provides no extra damage and no moves that are different from normal KC. However, has some additional quotes.
General Combat Knowledge:
Two Arm Doppio King Crimson's attacks can end almost anyone if you use them correctly. Although it's durability is an E, it's attack power and speed are solid A's. Just like King Crimson (Doppio), this is a very good combo stand. If you use attacks in an order that creates no opening, your weak defense won't be an issue.
Erasure Grab (T in the second form) is a very important move for combos. This move simultaneously pulls in your opponents for combos by grouping them up and doing massive amounts of damage (50). This moves range is in a circle around the player so it can help you if multiple people are attacking you. Future Sight (F) and Erasure Shift (V) are very important as well. Due to the low durability, you can use these moves if you fail a combo or are on cooldown. Use V before F though because you are unable to use any moves during Future Sight. Potent Blow (E) and Severing Chop (R) as well a very good pair. With their low cooldowns, a good amount of damage and knockback, used in the right times these can make or break a battle.
Use these to help guide you through using this stand.
- H + T + Y + E(Hold). Medium
- R + E Easy
- V + F Easy
- H + Y + E(Hold) + R Medium
- E + V + R Easy
- R + E + V Easy
- H + T + R Easy
- When a frog is used, there is a glitch that makes it become 2 Arm King Crimson (Doppio) again instead of King Crimson or Manga King Crimson.
- This stand, Shadow The World, Gold Experience, Anubis and Silver Chariot Requiem (coming soon) are the ONLY stands capable of suddenly changing their moveset, the only difference about them doing the action is that Gold Experience and Silver Chariot Requiem (coming soon) needs a Requiem Arrow to do so.
- On Two Arm Doppio King Crimson's second form of abilities, Y and T have a long cooldown.
- There is a glitch where you can move while using the transformation (H).
- In the anime, Doppio gets KC’s other arm by "calling" the Boss with a frog.
- This has no voice lines when you press N.
- Two Armed Doppio also uses King Crimson's old model for both of its arms.
- If you go on transformation, then do Godly Erasure, and the moment it's about to hit the ground, eat a fruit. Then the person wouldn't get hit by some attacks.
- This is one of five stands in-game to not have a humanoid form, others being The Emperor, Anubis, Its previous version, and Mr. President.
- 2 arm doppio will turn back into its first form after a long period of time, or when you reset/die.
- Occasionally, if you have summoned Doppio 2 Arm KC, you cannot desummon it by pressing Q again.