The Train Station was a hidden area that was located under the map.
This Train Station was accessible by jumping into a vent previously inside the Secret Sewer Room.
It was an underground metro with two parts: one was a waiting room, and the other was an (empty) shop.
This metro included a train that periodically arrives and departs. around every ten minutes.
- This location was added in ABD Version 2.0.7a and deleted in the Halloween Event.
- The train doesn't go back to its starting tunnel until it fully is out of the ending tunnel.
- You can get on the train but it won't take you anywhere. It will simply move without you and eventually leave you behind.
- You can see it glitched outside the map moving forward interval by interval along the floating rails.
- Once the train goes out of bounds, it stays there in a while and then teleport back and then move to the train station again.
- Although the train station has been deleted, the train still floats beneath the Sewers.