"My Radio got splashed by water on the way here--I mean,"Buy something or get out!" - Tim the Dummy (Timudamī, トムダミー)
Summary:Tim's Pawn Shop is a run-down shop that used to be owned by Tom but has been replaced by Tim. The shack is right next to the Tutorial Pot Head's place and right next to A Bizarre Park .
A previous instant of the shop was Tom's Thrift Store, the store in the 2019 map. It was also located next to the Tunnel.
Outside the shack, there's a wood sign written "Tim's Pawn Shop". Inside the shack, a wet radio is lying on the counter, which constantly plays several different kinds of music at a low volume.
There're 2 boxes lying at 2 left corner of the shop. There are plenty of shelves with boxes on them.
There is a Sword and an uncolored Trowel on top of 2 shelves, you can't buy or interact with them. There's also a dispenser machine at the left of the shop. You can't interact with it, though.
These are the items that are currently sold at the Shack:
These are the list of songs that play on the radio inside of Tim's Pawn Shop (all can be found on youtube)
- Koi no Hime Hime Petanko
- Kanashii Ureshii
- Black Rover
- Kanashii Ureshii
- REOL - No Title
- Last Revenge
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Main theme
- Yamada-Kun to 7-nin no Majo Opening
- Harumachi Clover but its a swing arrangement
- Black Rover but its a swing arrangement
- Resister but its a swing arrangement
- Hitorigoto but its an 8 part swing feel arrangment
- Rarely a brief clip of the parody song "Oof me baby one more time" is played
- In the map update. This was originally A Bizzare Cranny.
- This location replaced A Bizarre Shop.
- Originally, when Tom's Shack was just called A Bizarre Shop in the old map, you could purchase both Rokakaka Fruits and Arrows from his store. However, this has since been removed.
- Clicking the Spider Cola (removed) will result in it saying "Please tell Tom I miss him."
- If you go to the waterfall, you can find a disk and if you get to the shop fast enough, you can put it in the radio. It sounds like footsteps.
- Upon clicking the Radio it says: "You inspect the wet radio. It doesn't look very safe".
- This location used to be called Tim's Shack, its appearance was also different, but it was reworked.
- Banknotes can be found spawning on the counter.
- There's a tiny box that contains Tom at the outside, on the left side of the shop.