"Buy somethin' or get out!" -Tim the Dummy (Timudamī, トムダミー)
When interacted, Tim will say:
"My radio got splashed by water on the way here-"
"Buy somethin' or get out!"
Then, the shop will appear.
Tim wears a red shirt and a Tin Pot hat, resembling the Owner of A Bizarre Day, TORNADO98765.
Tim's facial expressions include a scar across the eye, a bothered look, and green eyes. Tim has a more aggressive pose and demeanor than Tom.
- In a recent update, Tim's eyes were switched from green to white. For unknown reasons
- You can create a D4C bomb by using Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap of Tim but it will not take his appearance or name; it will just have the name "D4C Bomb".
- Tim looks very similar to Tom which points to Tim being his evil/alternate counterpart, similarly to TheGuestToBlame and TORNADO98765.
- Much of him is unknown, however, he appears when the Dummyvilian announces to the entire server a message which states, "Listen, I don't have much time, I just wanted to update you on my findings. Tim has been acting really suspicious. I believe the key to solving this entire mystery...is to find Tom. I leave it to you, (username). I wish you the best of luck."
- You can still buy normal items in the shop.
- It seems that Tim spends his money on his juice shop, hiring workers for his business.
- Tim was revealed in a previous update to have 999999 HP, although he cannot be injured by any attacks (he is affected by Soft & Wet's F move, although he isn't damaged by it).
- Tim may be a Stand user according to the Potwagon Foundation Member.
- Tim used to be broken. You couldn't click him. The only way to fix this was to use a VIP server, being the first one to join. This was later fixed.