Just in case, here is a link to the The World Greatest High (Admin).
"Joestar blood suits me so very well! This is the greatest high!" - DIO, Part 3 (DIO, ディオ)
The World Greatest High, often shortened to TWGH, is the Shiny Variant of Vampiric The World, and it being the stand of DIO, the main antagonist of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders. The World Greatest high has a passive regeneration and plenty of health, making the stand user a deadly opponent to fight.
The World Greatest High is a humanoid looking stand, with a tall and muscular build, as it bears a striking resemblance to DIO in terms of clothing. It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height. It also wears suspenders, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front; somewhat similar to the Red Crown of Lower Egypt.
The main difference of The World Greatest High's appearance is its color scheme, in which it has menacing red glowing eyes, red hearts, and a color scheme of dark to semi-light purples. It wears small twin diving cylinders on its back, connecting via short, twin-ridged cables to the rear of its mask; perhaps secured by thick, ridged, or puffed straps running from the rear of its waist over both its shoulders to its front.
The back of both its hands bears the shape of a simple clock face. Its chin, the base of its abdomen, its crotch, and its knees are topped by heart shapes. It has armor plates on its shins, and its clogs bear curved, sharply-pointed toes, similar to those of DIO's.
|Due to the stand user's vampiric blood, you can slowly regenerate half the regeneration rate of the Vampire spec.|
|Due to the stand user's vampirism, you take 25% more damage from Hamon users.|
|The World Greatest High's user is capable of using vampiric abilities such as Space Ripper Stingy Eyes, Vaporization Freezing Technique, and Vampiric Draining Grab without their stand needing to be out.|
|The World Greatest High assaults the target with an array of extremely fast punches or kicks. Its power and speed are comparable to that of Star Platinum's barrage. This audio uses Dio's non-high knife throw. The audio can be seen in the link/trivia.|
|The World Greatest High strikes the enemy with a fast and incredibly powerful punch. Dealing great knockback and ragdolling the enemy. This audio uses Dio's non-high knife throw, as well.|
|The player throws a knife. (This move is ideally used to pick off enemies from long distances.) This move dealing 15 damage. This move can pierce while time is stopped.
Note: This can bypass counters except for Gold Experience Requiem's RTZ.
|The World Greatest High stops time, in which the user will do an animation where the user flies up into the sky and stops time, ending with a pose that lasts up to 5 seconds.|
|The player plunges an arm into the opponent, dealing an moderate amount of damage, while also healing themselves for the damage done.|
|The player yells "ZA WARUDO!" and stops time. The player then flies up in the air for about 2 seconds, then dashes down with a road roller, dealing 45 damage. The user will then punch the Road Roller rapidly, dealing 5 to 6 damage with each punch (while yelling "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"), after this the player will perform a heavy punch, blowing up the Road Roller and creating an explosion which will deal 65 damage ("WRYYY!!!"). This move used to be a part of The admin version of it. (Similar designs)|
|You will charge up 2 lasers with high pressured liquids from your eyes that you then fire out, each dealing 40 damage. This move is shared with both vampires and Vampiric The World.This move is quite difficult to hit with both lasers.
Note: Except for Gold Experience Requiem's RTZ, this move can bypass everything.
|The player sticks their arms out, freezing whoever they touch, throwing them forward and shattering them. This shares the same audio with The World: Over Heaven's Lightning Overwrite.|
|Shared with many other stands. Leap high into the air with the help of your stand, covers good horizontal and vertical distance. This has a dark colour rather than a light color.|
General Combat Knowledge:
The World Greatest High is a stand that is quite good if used well. Your stand has good durability and good moves. It's really useful when used correctly, It's regeneration makes it really strong and its strong abilities also make it reliable.
Your R is something that should be used commonly if the player is a short-ranged Stand user. If they do not use Close-Ranged moves or Stand, you will have to use T and V. Your T has a low cooldown, thus meaning it can be spammed. Your B is a strong move that shouldn’t be used if a stand has a counter (Unless they time it bad). The blood suck can be used to help you survive longer.
- Y > B > V Easy
- Y > R(when you end sucking their blood) Easy
- Y > R > F > B > T > E > (Time Resumes) > R Easy
- B > G(Allows you to move with the Road Roller pose, activate pose when an enemy is frozen)
- B > G > J(The Road Roller disappears, making you levitate. This is harder for people to kill, as there is no reference to where they should hit)
- V > B > R > F > B > Y > T > C (Hard)
- R > T > V Easy
- When you use the B + G glitch to move around, you have two hitboxes where you dish out damage. The first hitbox is where the seat is, and that's where you usually get attacked. You can shoot projectiles from there. The second one is where your actual body is, where some people attack. This is where you use your melee attacks, which won't hit unless another TWGH is posing or somebody is on another person.
- Although Vampiric The World had no changes to its voicelines, The World Greatest High gets some new ones.
- When time is stopped, you still use vampire regeneration, even if it's another player's time stop.
- When using time stop, you and TWGH will float in the air and do a pose. During the time stop sequence, a voice clip of DIO yelling "Za Warudo! Toki Wo tomare! Wryyy..!" ("The World! Stop time! Wryyy..!") will be played.
- This stand uses voice lines from the anime. (Similar to CGE, MKC..)
- When stand jumping, the color of the shockwave produced is changed from white to black.
- Like VTW, you can actually use the following moves without your stand activated: T, Y, V, and B.
- When hitting a target, the hit effect particles will be of a dark purple color.
- When the pose is activated, your character will be standing on a road roller. You will say "Immortality... Eternal life.... STAND POWER! This proves that no one can surpass DIO! Puny humans. I shall rule you all! Bow before my knowledge and might!", and The World: Greatest High will appear behind you right as you say "Stand Power!". (This line is taken directly from the anime. This scene occurs after Jotaro is 'crushed' by the road roller.)
- There is a glitch that if you press B on a person and then you can road roller immediately after to move the road roller attack.
- Using the trowel and pose while digging can also so the moving road roller glitch.
- There is also another glitch where if you press B on a person and pose, you can move while posing. If you use The Road Roller move with this glitch, you will end up floating mid-air after you finished your move. You can still move and attack while doing so.
- The World Greatest High's moveset and name were created by Bloodtaro and then voted upon by staff to be their official custom to share.
- The World Greatest High's design was influenced by the final portrayal of The World in its stat slide in Stardust Crusaders.
- In the final moments of Jotaro and DIO's battle in the OVA, DIO uses an "OIR TANKU DA" (Oil Tanker) to crush Jotaro instead of a steamroller/road roller.
- TWGH's quotes can be heard right after DIO enters his high phase, and stops time to recite these lines. "This is the final round!".."I still feel the power! I can still keep it up!".."What a truly magnificent feeling!".."THIS IS THE GREATEST HIGH!"
- DIO achieves the greatest high, by sucking Joseph’s blood to conquer Jonathan’s body.
- In Japanese, he says, “SAIKOU NI HAI TTE YATSU DA!“ Then laughs menacingly.
- The admin's kick for The World Greatest High used to have audio via DIO from the anime.
- When the user dies, the user evaporates (Into a fireball) and loses some of their body parts. This is a reference to DIO's death in Stardust Crusaders.
- When performing a Time Stop, the user flies to the sky with TWGH and poses, a reference to one of the scenes in Stardust Crusaders when DIO chased Jotaro by flying into the air.
- Before the universal pose music removal, DIO's World (JoJo Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders OST DIO's World) would play whenever you posed.
- When dying, the user screams, “Kono Dio Ga...!”, the exact line DIO screams at the end of part 3 on the verge of his death. You will also burn to death.
- If you pose in the sewers and someone stops time, you rise above/under the map and be able to walk on top of the geometry of the sewers.
- The World Greatest High is shortened as TWGH many times.
- The World Greatest High cannot evolve into Shadow The World using a camera on it, unlike its non-shiny variant.
- This stand might have the worst time stop, due to its animations, and loud noises. Thus, making it extremely easy to predict and dodge it.