Just in case, here is a link to Vampiric The World.
"In this world, Johnny Joestar is my greatest test. And I will overcome that test and kill him without fail.” - Alternate Universe Diego Brando (Diego Burandō, ディエゴ・ブランドー)
The World (Alternate Universe), commonly shortened to TWAU, is the stand of the Diego Brando from an Alternate Universe. This stand was first featured in the arc High Voltage from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run. This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Neo The World (Alternate Universe).
While its appearance is very similar to The World and Vampiric The World, the main difference between this stand and The World is its movesets and abilities. It is a very strong stand if used correctly. You can defeat strong opponents with this.
This stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 4% chance (A-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its shiny, there is a 1% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it.
The World (Alternate Universe) is a humanoid Stand with a build similar to Diego's and design similar to its alternate counterpart. The World (Alternate Universe) is yellow in all media featuring it. On the other hand, its shiny, Neo The World: Alternate Universe is also similar to The World (Alternate Universe)'s model but with a light blue color scheme surrounding it.
It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front; somewhat similar to the Red Crown of Lower Egypt.
The back of its hands bears the shape of a clock with similar emblems on both its shoulders and hips. Its chin and belt region are decorated with hearts, while its knees are capped with D-shaped pads. On its back are twin diving cylinders, connected via short twin ridged cables to the rear of its mask; perhaps secured by thick, ridged, or puffed straps running from the rear of its waist over both its shoulders to its front.
|Triple MUDA Punch Combo||The World (Alternate Universe) quickly punches the enemy three times, dealing moderate damage. The last hit has strong knockback and it ragdolls the enemy temporarily, this move is one of the best moves to start combo in-game.|
|MUDA Strike||Strikes the enemy with a fast, incredibly powerful punch. It knocks the opponent back and ragdolls them temporarily, dealing moderate damage. This move can be easily followed up with the T or Y move.|
|Two Pair Knife Volley||The player throws two small knives two times at the enemy, similar to how The World does. Each one doing moderate damage, but altogether they deal an incredible amount of damage. The knives can travel a long distance, descibically, this move can hit your enemies over the football court.|
|Revolver Shot||The player pulls out a Glock and fires it at the enemy. The bullet deals an incredible amount of damage on-contact. If you use this move during your Timestop, it will pierce other players. Many players use this move to finish combos. Since this move does not require you to be close. The bullet travels a long distance, the distance is similar to the T's distance.|
|"The World!"/ Me Time||THE WORLD's best-known ability. The user yells out "'THE WORLD! Time is mine! This is where the fun begins!" and freezes time for roughly 5 seconds. Any damage you deal will stack up and take effect when time resumes. This move has a long cooldown time.|
|Dazing Kick||The World (Alternate Universe) Launches the opponent upward by kicking them with a great amount of force. Dealing light damage and ragdolling the enemy. This move isn't supposed to be used as a primary source of heavy-hitting damage like the MUDA Punch but is rather supposed to be used as a stun locker. Because it stuns the target and launches them upward, it's easy to follow this move with E or R.|
|Bear Trap||The user will throw a beartrap. Deals good damage on contact and traps them in place for about 3-4 seconds. Players stuck in the beartrap can be attacked. There is a cooldown of 27 seconds, and you can only put down a maximum of 10 traps. This used to be infinite with no limits.
Note: If you reset, leave the server or reset your stand, the beartraps will despawn.
|Stand Jump||Shared with many other stands. The World (Alternate Universe) leaps high into the air, which helps you cover good horizontal and vertical distance.|
N/A - "Silver Bullet!"
The user calls out a white horse named Silver Bullet and is able to ride on it.
H - Traced MUDA Punch
The user designates an enemy to attack. Glides towards the targeted player, and when close enough, strikes them with a slightly weaker MUDA Punch.
Note: This move will replace Dazing Kick.
U - Barbed Wire
The user will throw a barbed wire in front of him, although that it doesn't deal too much damage as beartrap, it can still make someone stuck if someone stepped on it.
E + Hold - MUDA Barrage
Unleash a flurry of punches dealing with moderate damage.
This was replaced with the "Triple Punch MUDA Combo" move.
General Combat Knowledge:
TWAU is a zoner-type stand that specializes in laying traps and throwing large amounts of high-damage projectiles. In addition, it’s also exceptional in melee, close-range combat, with the ability to stun lock with H and the large range of its E. In terms of melee and ranged tools, TWAU is essentially a direct upgrade from its original universe counterpart. Projectile placement and picking off enemies from a distance is essential if you want to main TWAU. Also please note that it does not have any passive regeneration, so rushing in recklessly will only be to your detriment.
This stand is essentially The World but with a larger amount of projectile options. The ability to stop time brings easy kills to unsuspecting victims. The knives and its revolver are some of the best projectiles in the game, with some of the largest range in the game, and the longest lingering. The kick move (H move) is an effective way of getting the upper hand over the enemy allowing a few melee attacks to lay in quite a bit of damage. This knowledge is not commonly known.
- B > H > R(slap them to the trap and go wild) Hard, requires accuracy to do R correctly
- H > R > B Medium
- H > R > E Basic and easy
- B > (what moves you want to choose since they’re trapped) Very Easy
- E > H > R Basic and easy
- H > R > T Basic and easy
- E > R > T > Y Medium
- H > E > R > T > Y Medium
- E > H > R > T > Y Medium
- H > R > T > Y Basic and easy
- Y > T > Y > T (Repeat as much as you want, good for combat against Shadow The World users) Very basic, very easy
- H > R > E > B > Y > T Extremely Hard (OHKO anybody, this can also be followed up with a Timestop to Overkill them, If you want to).
- B > B > B > B > B > B > B > B > B > B > R (Smack them into the pile of traps, takes a lot of preparation but is an insta kill) HARD
- H > E > T > Y > Z (Jump to your opponent)> R >T > Y (Requires good aim and cooldowns, best if used in the middle of 1v1 to slice health pools) HARD
- F > B > (Time resumes) H > E > R > Y > T Medium
- B (Stay closer of the trap and wait for your enemy get closer of you) > E > H > R (push him to the trap) > Y > T Very Hard
Pros and Cons:
- Long range.
- Has a good moves to start or end combos with.
- Has Bear Traps which stun and deal superior damage to enemies.
- Can counter enemies' barrage with H.
- Extremely viable.
- Struggles with stands that out damage it.
- Bear Trap is hard to place and also have a high cooldown.
- Important combo startup moves got a long cooldown.
The World (Alternate Universe):
- This stand and Shadow The World is the only The World stands that doesn't have a barrage move.
- TWAU's time stop was actually called "Me Time".
- While the original version is entirely yellow and gray-skinned with yellow armor in most other media (video games, the TV anime, etc.), The World Alternate Universe is entirely yellow in all media featuring it. This was changed to three shades of yellow to prevent looking similar to vampiric the world.
- Unlike The World, its name is distinctively spelled in English with capitalized letters, similar in convention to DIO from Part 3 and forward.
- TWAU's old voicelines were: "ABSOLUTE WEAKLING!", "WRRRRRYYYYYYYY!" and "Seems like my resolve bests yours, doesn't it?"
- The shiny variant of this stand, NTWAU was based on a skin of the same stand in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven/Heritage for the Future.
Neo The World (Alternate Universe):
- It shares a moveset with TWAU, same for the Y move, but it replaces TWAU's revolver with a Glock. They also share the same stats, both having an A in every stat.
- People once used the beartraps to kill DIO but it is rarely used now since people have found new methods to kill DIO.
- It plays "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven - Results" while posing.
- This stand has a similar design to DIO’s Newfound Power.
- Neo The World: Alternate Universe's Design has changed to a more VTW looking design.
- The eyes for NTWAU are utterly different from its non-shiny counterpart TWAU being completely light blue and glowing lines with no pupil.
- This Color variation is also featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven/Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Heritage for the Future, a JOJO fighting game made by Capcom.
- The reason that this stand used a Glock rather than a Classic Revolver is simple, this stand is a "Neo" meaning new. Which means it came from the future.
TWAU using Triple MUDA Punch Combo: