Just in case, here is a link to the Vampiric The World.
"You fool, find out for yourself. The true power of The World, as its name suggests, is the power to reign supreme over the world!" - DIO Part 3 (DIO, ディオ)
The World is an exceptionally powerful Close-range Stand, much like Star Platinum. With its powerful dealing moves, this stand can be very powerful when utilized correctly.
This stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 2% chance (S-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its shiny, there is a 1% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it.
As a humanoid Stand, The World is tall and has a very muscular build. It bears a striking resemblance to DIO in terms of appearance. It has a main color scheme of yellow, with shades of grey and neon green on different parts of its body.
It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front; somewhat similar to the Red Crown of Lower Egypt. It wears small, simple twin diving cylinders on its back, connecting via short, twin-ridged cables to the rear of its mask; perhaps secured by thick, ridged, or puffed straps running from the rear of its waist over both its shoulders to its front.
The back of both its hands bears the shape of a simple clock face. Its chin, the base of its abdomen, its penile region, chin, and knees are topped by neon green heart shapes. Plates on its shins, its footwear bears curved, sharply-pointed toes.
|The World assaults the target with an array of extremely fast punches or kicks. Its power and speed are comparable to that of Star Platinum's.|
|The World strikes the enemy with a fast, incredibly powerful punch.|
|The player throws a knife. This move is ideally used to pick off enemies from long distances and can be used every three seconds. The knife will do incredible amounts of damage if thrown close to the victim during Time Stop.|
|Impaling Thrust||The World stops time very briefly and thrusts its fist into the target with incredible force, sending the target flying in the direction in which they were facing.|
|The World stops time while the player shouts "Za Warudo, Toki mo tomare!" (via DIO's audio). This freezes all users in the server for up to 5 seconds, but this will hardly apply to Star Platinum users, as they can move within the stopped time for 3 seconds. This also applies to Star Platinum: The World. However, Simply pressing F will end your Time Stop early. It can be hard to kill with this if the opponent has A or higher durability.
Note: Other stands such as Made in Heaven or Gold Experience (Requiem) can simply eliminate your time stop, causing time to resume. Tusk Act 4 can move through stopped time.
|Shared with many other stands. Leap high into the air with the help of your stand, covers good horizontal and vertical distance.|
J (During Timestop) - Timestop Donut
You need to Timestop in order hit J. The World will donut the player dealing massive damage. This ability was removed after the Road Roller update. This can only be used during a time stop.
After defeating the likes of DIO, the user will glance at the secretive, vague paths retold to attain heaven. The stand user thrusts up Dio's diary into the air, and thus evolves The World's ultimate form: "The World: Over Heaven."
The player pulls out The Vampire Mask and holds it up to the air. The player then forcefully shoves the Vampire Mask into the user's face. Instantly, The World will ascend into its Vampiric form, granting the player: "Vampiric The World.
If you’re new with The World, use this as a guide.
- R > Y > E Easy
- Y > T Easy
- R > T Easy
- R > E (Has to be kicking, not punching.) Easy
- Y>R>T Medium
- F>R>T (Spam) Easy
- Y>F>T>R>E>C>Z>T Medium (deals great amount of damage and is mostly unavoidable)
- T>C>R>Z>T Easy (hit and run)
Pros and Cons:
- Good damage output.
- Y move is unavoidable.
- Time stop.
- Reduced moveset.
- Time stop's length might not be enough to kill opponents with high durability.
- Except for the Y move, all attacks are slightly predictable, similar to Star Platinum.
- The World's, "Impaling Thrust", move used to have a bug in which the user could kick the target in earlier patches of the game (Rumors said it was due to a teleportation glitch), but it was later patched.
- The World is one of the earliest stands in the game, being created when it first started production.
- The World has the same stats as Star Platinum, making it Star Platinum‘s equal.
- Despite the fact that its user is a vampire, it won’t take extra damage from Hamon users.
- This stand is based on the 21st tarot card in the original tarot deck, The World.
- The stand's design is based on the mascot for the band Dio, specifically the giant monster posing in the album cover of Holy Diver. The design of the Stand plays on the theme of a literal diver, featuring an oxygen tank on the back of The World.
- The World is named for the Tarot card "The World", the last card in the Major Arcana, and symbolic of tectonic chance: the beginning of new world order. Even before its actual appearance, its rumored power was enough to strike fear and instill loyalty in DIO's followers.
- This stand is based on the anime color scheme of The World, rather than the manga colors, which are various shades of yellow.
- This stand has become somewhat 'rare' as most people want to trade for it, quite possibly because of its various evolutions.
- When doing a WRYYY Strike (R move), The World rotates its fist the same way it did in the manga/anime when it donuted Kakyoin in stopped time. This is also shared with any version of The World expect Shadow The World since it does an uppercut.
- The World voice lines are, “ABSOLUTE WEAKLING!", “WRYYYY", and, "If this was a game of chess this would count as checkmate".
- The World has 2 oxygen tanks on it's back because DIO was trapped underwater for 100 years and developed Aquaphobia, hence why he stayed in Egypt.
- This stand was shown in the Easter Event as The Omelette.