"The gun is mightier than the sword.Seriously, such a memorable quote!” - Hol Horse (Horu Hōsu, ホル・ホース)
As a gun Stand, The Emperor functions as a weapon for the user. One of its main and most dangerous ability is its ability to freely control the trajectory of its bullets as they are also a part of the Stand.
The Emperor is a Stand in the form of an elaborate, impractical-looking revolver with some futuristic elements.
A metal frame covers the long barrel, under which is positioned a cylinder with no apparent use, as it is not connected to the barrel. It has no sight, and a large sphere is embedded in the metal frame between the hammer and the barrel. Its design is that of a revolver combined with an automatic pistol.
The Emperor is portrayed as being silvery in most media, including the colored manga and anime. The stand is also summoned directly into the user's hand.
|The user fires a shot from The Emperor, doing light damage.|
|The user fires a much more precise shot, this time aiming directly for the target's head, dealing a moderate amount of damage. However, there‘s a short cooldown before firing.|
|The user holds The Emperor with both of their hands as they quickly shoot out 3 bullets towards the enemy, each dealing superior damage.||Moderate Bullet
15 damage each bullet
|The user quickly jumps back and fires a downwards shot, dealing a low amount of damage. (This attack can also be used like movement or dodging projectiles, such as knives.) This can be used to dodge time stop as well. Or even a GER’s RTZ.|
|The user fires a shot in the same way as the E attack, dealing moderate damage, then the Hanged Man will say "I'm inside the mirror" and stab the victim, so it’s technically 2 hits. The sound is deeper.|
|The user tosses a shard of glass from their pocket, The Hanged Man will say "I'm inside the mirror" and stab anyone that comes in its vicinity, dealing incredible damage. However, the max amount of shards you could throw in a minute is 3 to 4, which will take a while you want to do more damage.|
General Combat Knowledge:
This stand (despite what others may think) is very capable in battles against even the toughest stands. Its abilities are all similar in sound and animation when it comes to long-ranged attacks so people don't know whether its the big damage F move coming their way for a simple left-click or even some who think you do basically no damage at and not knowing what your traps are all leaving a lot of mind play to be used against anybody you fight.
Now at the start of ANY fight, you put down your glass shard (H). This move is the WHOLE reason The Emperor can compete with the likes of Over Heaven stands or stands without many ranged options as it allows them to be unable to get close and lets you use your LMB, E, R, and F. If they can't manage to deal with you quickly and stay away from the shard, you can keep placing shard and stacking up the damage dealt if they finally break and step on them. This will cause godly amounts of damage, quite possibly be able to kill them in one go, if they're around half health. Also, make sure to save your F for when you're trying to escape and have to dodge out of range of the opponent's attack using either your T or just a jump and roll. You can also use this when your opponent is standing still (Shadow The World eye laser charge for example) or if you are confident you can read where they will roll,it could lead a lot of damage given out. This hit and run stand is very annoying to deal with and heavily underestimated as it seems like a cowards stand. However, the reality is frightening that if used right, there are very few stands who even come close to this one's versatility, damage, and annoyance to deal with.
The only things that will give you trouble are stands with good ranged attacks and healing like Vampiric The World which will just regen the damage you have thrown out at them unless you can consistently hit your shots while avoiding theirs. Time Stops and RTZ can be an issue since you have only one option to dodge attacks, which is your T (which isn't even a good option unless timed correctly). But the one thing you must watch out for is Spin as its projectiles can be spammed faster than yours for longer AND be redirected.
- Use your H move to secure a good position (Try to stay near the shard) and don't let it build dust over time. Use it as much as possible.
- Try to spam your Left Click, E, and R moves as much as you can.
- Keep a close distance to your opponent. This may seem counter-intuitive but it can work well when you can dodge well, and when your close, you're almost guaranteed to land your shots. Use your T move as you're getting away from your opponent and use your Roll to roll through your opponent to waste their moves.
- Use your F move carefully and make sure it hits to deal a lot of damage.
- You can try fighting on a tree or a building so you can jump off when people use ts.
- You can use your Roll and T to get from trees to buildings and buildings to trees.
- T can dodge Time Stop.
- Make sure that you don't just fire randomly. Keeping your distance from your enemy is good, but you need to deal damage, so predict where they'll be going.
- E > R > F (use on faraway players who are standing still) Easy
- H > F (make sure the target steps on the shard before using F) Easy
- F > R > E Easy
- T > R > (Turn around) > C > E > F > T > LMB > H Hard
- LMB > R > T > E Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Bullets can penetrate any block.
- Long ranged Stand.
- Bullets are fast.
- F move is almost fatal with any combo.
- Can be killed by a barrage easily.
- Cannot stun opponents.
- Requires prediction and aim.
- Voice lines: In order to execute a voice line, press N. The Emperor's voice lines are: "The gun is mightier than the sword! Mmmm, what a genius quote!" and "You signed your own death warrant the moment you underestimated me!"
- A long time ago, people used to raid servers with the Emperor by spamming H, and it worked very well.
- The name "The Emperor" refers to the fourth tarot card in the Major Arcana tarot decks, which symbolizes order and control.
- Hol Horse uses the help of The Hanged Man, a stand that can only travel through reflections, when he shoots with F and throws shards with H.
- One of The Emperor's abilities in the anime/manga is to control the bullets because the gun and the bullets are the stands, which is ironic how the game doesn't have that feature. And even more ironic is that Emperor can bypass counters, even though one of them is called “Are you really trying to shoot me?”
- The fact that The Emperor has The Hanged Man moves are because Hol Horse mentions that he only fights with a partner's stand, like when he teamed with J. Geil or Boingo.
- The trail that follows the bullet is purple.
- All attacks that hit deals a red splash effect.
- The Emperor has a unique stand summon animation and sound effect, where you swing your right arm and The Emperor appears.
- This is one of five stands in the game to not be humanoid. Others being DKC, TADKC, Anubis and Mr. President.
- When shooting, you have a circle-like effect Following the bullet. during time stop, the circles build up.
- As of the v.2.0.6e update, The Emperor has gotten its remodel.