The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
“I might be some ruthless imbecile, but I can certainly beat the hell out of you, even with that tacky ‘stand power’ of yours!” - A Man of Honor (Meiyo Aru Otoko, 名誉ある男)
The Sword is a spec obtained from the shop for £13,500. It has a golden guard, with a blue handle and a silver blade, identical to the linked sword model from ROBLOX.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The player cannot attack unless they unsheathe their sword, excluding non-sword attacks.|
|Slash||You swing your sword.|
|The user pulls their sword back, and shoves the target doing a good amount of damage, while also pushing them back a decent distance.|
|The player twists their sword around their body, rotating 3 times. Anyone that is hit by the sword will be dealt a great amount of damage. It cannot hit more than one time. Doesn't stun.|
|The player kicks the opponent in the crotch and flings the target back, dealing a moderate amount of damage and can extend combos if you attack before they get up. Similar to forceful shove, but has a shorter windup and does not go below the belt.|
- E > T > R Easy
- E > LMB > T Easy
- R > LMB > E Easy
- R > E > T > LMB Easy
- LMB>LMB>R>LMB Easy
- This spec was believed to be made by DarkFlameKL just to rival TheGuestToBlame's samurai spec. Despite this, Guest still took part in reworking and buffing it.
- Unlike almost everything else, this spec is animated almost entirely by Dark, rather than Guest. The only attacks that Guest animated are the Forceful Shove and the Hefty Boot, which totals to two. If you count the LMB attacks as well, Dark would have animated triple that amount.
- This is not a JoJo reference, but rather an item from ROBLOX.
- It could be the sword of luck and pluck, though it isn't confirmed.
- This can turn into it‘s evolved form, Samurai, but would require you to complete the Samurai quest, which the requirement for this spec is to deal 150k damage.
- It has a Shiny Variant, known as "Shiny Sword".
- The sword spec is the only spec/stand in game where its shiny version is actually stronger than its regular part.
- Only the standard sword works for the Samurai Quest, so if you use Shiny Sword you will not be able to progress in the quest.
- When posing, it plays the Sword Fights on The Heights' Theme.
- You can also use T (your kick) without having your sword out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.