"Didn't you say that everything should have a name? I want to give her a name too... Stone Free... because I want to be free from this 'Stone Ocean'!" - Jolyne Cujoh, (Kūjō Jorīn, 空条 徐倫)
Stone Free usually manifests as an ability that unravels the user's different body parts into a string, but ultimately has a base form of a powerful close-range humanoid Stand.
Stone Free wears what appears to be a pair of green sunglasses varying in darkness, obscuring vertically ridged eyes.
Cones truncated at a length of one-third the width of its head protrudes from the region of the ears. It wears elliptical shoulder pads with a snakeskin-like pattern, and dark colors.
Several patches of its lightly-shaded body reveal a fibrous interior, wound horizontally. Its forehead, neck, arms, and the area from its midriff to the top of its feet bear small, evenly spaced studs/bumps. Composed of string, when unravelled its texture is like silk, apparently smelling of soap. Stone Free is portrayed in most media featuring it as being cyan. The string itself is portrayed as white.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|For every piece of health the user loses. Stone Free's damage will increase. If the user loses 10% of his/her health, Stone Free's damage will increase by x0.18. Eventually doing x1.62 more than the base damage when the user reaches 10% of his/her original health.|
|Stone Free pummels the enemy at a rapid pace and at superior strength, similar to her father's stand: Star Platinum.||5 seconds|
|Stone Free punches the enemy, dealing superior damage.|
|Baseball Throw||Stone Free equips a baseball and throws it in front of the user. Anyone hit by the baseball is dealt a superior amount of damage.|
|Reel In||Stone Free entangles the person the user has their cursor on, dragging them into Stone Free's range before punching them away and dealing a superior amount of damage.
Note: This move may be a bit buggy, and your opponent could escape out of the punch's range before you can hit them.
|Web Barrier||Stone Free creates a barrier similar to Hierophant Green's T, anyone who touches the strings will take good damage and will be wrapped around it, causing the person who touched it to be stunned.|
|Tether||Stone Free puts a string on the ground next to the person the user has laid their cursor on. The player/NPC affected by this move will not be able to move outside of the string's range for 4 seconds. You have to be standing close to the target in order to put a string on them.|
|Uppercut||The user will charge forward and do a simple uppercut. Deals good damage and knockback. This move can be used without stand needing to be out.|
|Wound Stitch||Stone Free will go in front of its user and heal the user. Essentially, this happens because Stone Free stitched your wounds.|
|The user does a simple kick. Deals a small amount of damage and decent knockback.
Note: This can be used without the user needing to bring its stand out.
Pros and Cons:
- Great variety of movements.
- Great damage output.
- Good durability.
- Less health means more damage.
- More damage would also means reflector becomes deadlier.
- Baseball throw has a long cooldown.
- The full rework for Stone Free officially came out on 13/5/2020 in the patch v2.0.4. It also got a new model.
- This stand has very good natural combos which don't require special moves.
- The Baseball Throw move, T is currently buggy after Update 1 as of 12/5/2020. It is now fixed in the new servers (v2.0.3c).
- Stone Free's Name is a reference to the song "Stone Free", by The American-English rock band "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" in their album, "Are You Experienced".
- This song also plays in the background of the game, if the player has his/her background music toggled on.
- With Jolyne being the daughter of Jotaro Kujo, her stand is both powerful and fast, similar to her father's Star Platinum.
- Stone Free's voice lines are, "Give me a damn break...", and, "I'm the one giving orders around here. Got it?"
- Stone Free shortened down is StF because Sticky Fingers has SF for short.
- It has black trails following its fists when punching but it's very hard to notice unless barraging.
- If you try to use the "Reel In" move on Gyro, you will get stuck. This has been patched as of v2.0.4.
- This is one of the few stands that has a healing move that can be obtained by using Arrows.
- This stand user is actually the child of the famous Jotaro Kujo!
- has loud music
- R > Y Easy
- R > Y > C > E > T Easy
- R > T (if youre fast enough, you can move while using T) Hard
- R > Y > T Easy
- F > T > E > R Medium
- Y > T > F > E > R Medium
- F > R > Y > T Medium
- B > Y > T > R Medium
- Y > H > T > R > J > B > E(Hold) Medium/Hard
- F > Y > H > E(Hold until H move is about to wear off) > R > C > J > B > T Medium/Hard
- Y > H > B/J/E > R > T Note: The R move must be used when your H move ends. Medium/Hard
- H > Y > B > J > R > E > F Hard
- R > Y > T > C > H > F(Optional) > B >R Hard
- R > Y > C > F > E Hard
- H > B or J > R > T Medium to Hard
- F>Y>C>R>T>Z>E Easy