- 1 "Didn't you say that everything should have a name? I want to give her a name too... Stone Free... because I want to be free from this 'Stone Ocean'!" - Jolyne Cujoh (Kūjō Jorīn, 空条 徐倫)
"Didn't you say that everything should have a name? I want to give her a name too... Stone Free... because I want to be free from this 'Stone Ocean'!" - Jolyne Cujoh (Kūjō Jorīn, 空条 徐倫)
Stone Free usually manifests as an ability that unravels the user's different body parts into string, but ultimately has a base form of a powerful close-range humanoid Stand. This Stand also has a shiny counterpart: Cherry Stone Free.
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a ~0.7% chance (A-Tier percentage) of obtaining it from a Stand Arrow. Alternatively, its shiny Cherry Stone Free can be obtained by using a Stand Arrow with a ~0.08% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining.
Stone Free wears what appears to be a pair of dark green sunglasses varying in darkness, and obscuring vertically ridged eyes.
Cones truncated at a length of one-third the width of its head protrudes from the region of the ears. It wears elliptical shoulder pads with a snakeskin-like pattern and dark colors.
Several patches of its lightly-shaded body reveal a fibrous interior, wound horizontally. Its forehead, neck, arms, and the area from its midriff to the top of its feet bear small, evenly spaced studs/bumps. Composed of string, when unraveled its texture is like silk, apparently smelling of soap. Stone Free is portrayed in most media featuring it as being cyan; the string itself is portrayed as white.
As for its shiny, Cherry Stone Free has a more red and black color scheme. Its inspiration comes from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|At or under 30% of your max health, most of your moves will deal 1.5x of their original damage. Web Barrier and Baseball Throw are unaffected by this.|
||Stone Free pummels the enemy 50 times at a rapid pace and at superior strength, similar to her father's Stand, Star Platinum.|
|Stone Free punches the enemy, dealing superior damage. This has a below-average windup.|
|Stone Free equips a baseball and throws it in front of the user. Anyone hit by the baseball is dealt a great amount of damage and ragdolled.|
|Stone Free entangles the person the user has their cursor on, dragging them into Stone Free's range before punching them away and dealing a superior amount of damage.
Note: This move may be a bit buggy, and your opponent could escape out of the punch's range before you can hit them.
|Stone Free creates a web of strings similar to Hierophant Green's T. Anyone who touches a string will take good damage and will be bound by it, causing them to be unable to move or use attacks.
Note: This move bypasses blocks.
|Stone Free puts a string on the ground next to the person the user has laid their cursor on. The player/NPC affected by this move will not be able to move outside of the string's range for 4 seconds. You have to be standing close to the target in order to put a string on them.|
|The user will charge forward and do a simple uppercut. Deals good damage and knockback. This move can be used without Stone Free needing to be out.|
|Stone Free will go in front of its user and stitch their wounds, healing them by a good amount. This move can be used without Stone Free needing to be out.|
|The user does a simple kick. Deals a small amount of damage and decent knockback. This move can be used without Stone Free needing to be out.|
- R + Y Easy
- R + Y + C + E + T Easy
- R + T (if you're fast enough, you can move while using T) Hard
- R + Y + T Easy
- F + T + E + R Medium
- Y + T + R + F + E + R Medium
- F + R + Y + T Medium
- B + Y + T + R Medium
- Y + H + T + R + J + B + E(Hold) Medium/Hard
- F + Y + H + E(Hold until H move is about to wear off) + R + C + J + B + T Medium/Hard
- Y + H + B/J/E + R + T Note: The R move must be used when your H move ends. Medium/Hard
- H + Y + B + J + R + E + F Hard
- R + Y + T + C + H + F(Optional) + B + R Hard
- R + Y + C + F + E Hard
- H + B or J + R + T Medium to Hard
- F + Y + C + R + T + Z + E Easy
- H + F + B Note: You have to jab the victim into as much webs as possible with J. Easy
- Y + T + C (get closer) + J + R Hard
- J + E + B (Get close) +R + T Medium
- E + R + Y (If your opponent is near or get them in Y's range) Easy
- R + T + C + F (Optional) + H + E + Y/R Editor's Note: when using barrage with H make sure to do it while going around them so you wont get hit Medium
- H + R + E + Y + T (Optional) + B Easy
- F + (Go behind the web) Y + H (Try to drag the player through the web again) + T + J + B Very Hard
- Y + H + F + B + J (Try to get the player into the web) + T (It will stun the player) + E + R Very Hard
Pros and Cons:
- Great variety of moves.
- Great combo potential.
- Great damage output.
- Godly damage output at low health.
- Has a self-heal.
- Good durability.
- Can reel in opponents.
- Struggles to get closer without T, Y or H.
- Long cooldowns on most moves.
- Baseball Throw has a long windup.
- Short range.
- Stone Free's name is a reference to the song "Stone Free " by Jimi Hendrix.
- Off Brand by LSKR plays as the pose music for Stone Free.
- Stone Free's voice lines are, "Give me a damn break...", and, "I'm the one giving orders around here. Got it?"
- This is one of the few stands with 9 moves, only missing G.
- Stone Free is often abbreviated to SF6 or STF instead of SF to avoid confusion with Sticky Fingers.
- As of now, Wound Stitch (V) can be used without having to bring out Stone Free. This is most likely a bug.
- This is the only Stand that has a female's voice/has a female as the real user in the game.
- When you summon Stone Free, you briefly can see the Smile face.
- When using Wound Stitch, the healing spell sound from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is played very briefly.
- Stone Free has a unique roll animation. This animation is also shared with Sticky Fingers and Star Platinum.