- 1 "The most repulsive form of evil is to exploit innocent people who don't know anything, and to use others merely for one's own gain!" - Bruno Bucciarati (Burōno Bucciarati, ブローノ・ブチャラティ)
"The most repulsive form of evil is to exploit innocent people who don't know anything, and to use others merely for one's own gain!" - Bruno Bucciarati (Burōno Bucciarati, ブローノ・ブチャラティ)
Sticky Fingers is a mid-range Stand whose excellent strength and speed make it suitable for close range combat. In addition, it possesses a very versatile ability in the form of its zippers. Sticky Fingers' primary ability is to create zippers on any surface it touches with its fists, which it can remotely open or close at its command.
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 1.4% chance (B-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. Sticky Fingers has another way to be obtained, by using the Bizarre Arrow, you have a random chance of getting this Stand.
Sticky Fingers is a humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Bruno Bucciarati's. Its face is hidden apart from the mouth by a helmet-like covering adorned with a mohawk-like row of short spikes.
Its body is covered in a white bodysuit, with its chest and stomach exposed, and has pieces of padded armor over the shoulders, arms and wrists, knees, and feet.
Zippers varying in size hang from the base of its neck and abdomen, the back of its hands, and the top of its feet. Most media featuring Sticky Fingers portray it as being white and blue.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|Any hit or moves taken from Sticky Fingers will have a chance of leaving an effect of putting zippers on the target. After 3 seconds, the zippers will fade away but the target will take a total amount of 9 damage if the opponent gets a zipper. This passive, however, has its limits, specifically the probability of actually leaving the zippers.
Note: This passive applies to ALL of Sticky Finger's damage dealing moves.
|Sticky Fingers quickly barrages the opponent with 50 strong punches.
Note: Your character doesn't slow down while using this attack.
|Sticky Fingers pulls back its fist and slams it into the foe, dealing superior damage.|
|Sticky Fingers unzips its arm, allowing them to shoot forward an extended punch that delivers a great blow. This also knocks the opponent back slightly.|
|Sticky Fingers strong punches the opponent, unzipping one of their limbs, leaving the foe stunned and collapsed on the floor.|
|Sticky Fingers propels its user high into the air with its legs. This is comparable to Basic Hamon's uncharged Hamon Infused Leap.|
|Sticky Fingers and its user gracefully glide at incredible speeds, allowing for a quick getaway. If you collide with a player while using this move, they will take a good amount of damage. This move leaves an opening for combos.|
|Sticky Fingers opens a zipper onto the floor, teleporting its user to their cursor's location. This has a very far range.|
|The user rolls for a short distance, with a different animation than other Stands/Specs.|
General Combat Knowledge
Sticky Fingers (shortened to SF) is a fast and high DPS Stand. The passive allows extra damage which can help kill your opponent. You are going to want to use your T a lot in battles since it is one of the moves with the most range and the lowest cooldowns. Your Z is a great combo starter since it stuns and can be used to bait your opponent by going towards them and turning back. It also lasts long enough to catch up to a lot of other movement abilities, such as MIH’s Z, since it can go further. Do not rush in with your E, your barrage is good but can be outclassed by a lot of other attacks due to your low durability. Your F slows down your opponent and can bypass block, allowing for more combos.
While there are strengths, there are also weaknesses. As stated above, SF lacks both long-ranged attacks and durability. Your Z can easily be blocked or countered, for example, a STW can shoot projectiles at you while running at the same time. Your V is also punishable, since it has delay after you teleport, so try to be careful when using it. Note that other high DPS Stands are your counter such as Stands like MiH, King Crimson, or other combo Stands that can easily kill you. Against a GER, try to avoid their RTZ by using T to poke while still keeping distance and Z to jump out of it and counter back as GER can easily decimate your HP.
If you’re new at Sticky Fingers, use this as a guide.
- R + T + E Easy
- V + F + E Easy
- R + T + F + E Medium
- Z + R + F + T + E Medium
- F + E + R + T Easy
- Z + R + T + F Medium
- Z + T + F + R + E Medium
- F + E + R Easy
- F + T + R + E Medium
- Z + R + F + E Easy
- Z (hold) + R + F + E Medium
- Z (Hold) + F + T + R + E (Insta-kills most Stands) Medium
- Z (Hold) + R + T + C + E (Hold)+ F Medium
- Z (Hold) + T + R + E Medium
- T + R + E (Hold for 3 Seconds) + F Easy-Medium
- R + Z (Hold) + T + F Medium
Pros and Cons
- Incredible damage output.
- Good combo potential.
- Zipper Glide is a great combo starter.
- Good mobility.
- Has one of the best barrages thanks to its passive.
- T can keep a good distance between you and the opponent.
- Excellent grinding Stand for NPCs, can solo Funny Valentine and Dio Brando.
- Low cooldowns for most of the attacks.
- Low durability.
- Lack of long-ranged options.
- Zipper Portal is risky.
- Voice lines: To activate a voice line, press N. The voice lines are: "Arrivederci." and "I'll decide my own path...".
- Sticky Fingers' sounds/voicelines are taken from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, but the J move used to have voice lines from the Anime.
- This is the first Stand that was released in patch 1.9.9.
- Sticky Fingers has a slight change of animation for its rolling that is shared with Star Platinum and Stone Free.
- The Localized name of Sticky Fingers is "Zipper Man," referencing its ability to create zippers.
- When posing, Nella Cerniera, the theme of Bruno Bucciarati will play.
- As of recently, the Pesci Beatdown has been removed for reworks.
- In the future, this Stand may get a new block animation.