"This... is the taste of a LIAR, Giorno Giovanna!" - Bruno Bucciarati (ブローノ・ブチャラティ, Burōno Bucciarati)
Sticky Fingers is a mid-range Stand whose excellent strength and speed make it suitable for direct combat. In addition, it possesses a very versatile ability in the form of its zippers. Sticky Fingers' primary ability is to create zippers on any surface it touches with its fist, which it can remotely open or close at its leisure.
Sticky Fingers is a humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Bruno's. Its face is hidden apart from the mouth by a helmet-like covering adorned with a mohawk-like row of short spikes.
Its body is covered in a white bodysuit, with the chest and stomach exposed, and has pieces of padded armor over the shoulders, arms and wrists, knees, and feet. Zippers varying in size hang from the base of its neck and abdomen, the back of its hands, and the top of its feet.
Most media featuring Sticky Fingers portray it as being white and blue.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|Any hit taken from Sticky Fingers will have a chance of leaving an effect of putting zippers on the target. After 3 seconds, the zippers will fade away but the target will take heavy damage. This passive, however, has its limits, specifically the probability of actually leaving the zippers. Each Zipper does Pitiful Damage, which is around 9 damage and under.|
|Sticky Fingers barrages the opponent and attaches zippers to their arms, which deals extra damage on top of the already strong barrage.
Note: Your character doesn't slow down while using this attack.
|Sticky Fingers pulls back its fist and slams it into the foe, dealing great damage, while also sticking a zipper onto the opponent.|
|Sticky Fingers unzips its arm, allowing them to shoot forward an extended punch that delivers a great blow. This move also brings the opponent closer.|
|Sticky Fingers strong punches the opponent, unzipping one of their limbs, leaving the foe stunned and collapsed on the floor.|
|Once the user reaches below 46 HP, Sticky Fingers gains access to its most powerful move, while holding the foe stunned in the air, it rapidly barrages them, and finishes them off with an incredibly strong punch. This is similar to Gold Experience's 7 Page Muda (J move). This has a very likely chance of killing the opponent (including Over Heavens and Kars). Due to this move having such a low cooldown, it can almost be spammed.|
|Basically a normal stand jump, except it's weaker. Use this move to gain distance from your foes.|
|Sticky Fingers and it's user gracefully glide at incredible speeds, allowing for a quick getaway. If you collide with a player while using this move, they will take a good amount of damage. This move leaves an opening for combos.|
|Sticky Fingers opens a zipper onto the floor, teleporting its user to their cursor's location. This has a very far range.|
|The user roll for a short distance, with a differrent animation for other stands/specs.|
General Combat Knowledge:
Sticky Fingers (shortened to SF) is a fast and high DPS Stand. You are going to want to use your T a lot in battles since it is one of your moves with the most range. If a person starts to barrage, barrage them back since yours may be stronger then theirs (Unless they’re a GER or Kars). J is easily one of the strongest moves in the game (and how easy it is to hit it) because if you can get it and if your opponent is at yellow, your win is guaranteed. The passive allows extra damage and can help kill your opponent. Your F can also bypass blocks and S.H.A. You can bait the opponent with your Z by going to them and turning back to trick them. Your Z can also catch up to a MiH’s Z. (It can go further).
It lacks both range and durability. Your Z can easily be blocked and/or countered. A shadow can spam projectiles at you and running at the same time. Your V is very punishable, so try to be careful when using it. During your J, others can hit you, but luckily you cannot die (but you still can). Against a G.E.R, you can only try to attack with T and jump with Z (to avoid their RTZ). Your T has a low cool down. G.E.R. can easily decimate your HP. So be careful, because high DPS Stands are your counter. Stands like MiH, King Crimson, or combo Stands can easily combo you and kill you.
If you’re new at Sticky Fingers, use this as a guide.
- R > C > E > J Easy
- Z(Hold) > J Easy
- R > T > E Easy
- R > T > F > E Medium
- Z > R > F > T > E Medium
- F > R > T Easy
- R > F > T > J Medium
- Z > R > T > F Medium
- Z > T > F > R > E Medium
- F > E > R Easy
- F > T > R > E Medium
- J > N Easy
- V > R > T > J Medium
- Z > R > F > E Easy
- Z(Hold) > T > R > F > E(Hold) > R > T > J Hard
Pros and Cons:
- Has the strongest beatdown.
- Incredible damage output.
- Good combo potential.
- Zipper Glide once hit basically gave you a high chance of a combo startup.
- Good mobility.
- Has one of the best barrages thanks to its passive.
- Very viable.
- Low durability.
- Lack of proper ranged attacks.
- Zipper Portal is risky.
- Voice lines: To activate a voice line, press N. The voice lines are: "Arrivederci." and "I'll decide my own path...".
- Sticky Finger's sounds/voice lines are taken from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, but the J move have voice lines from the Anime.
- This is the first Stand that was released in patch 1.9.9.
- This Stand is considered an overpowered Stand due to its raw damage per second. Making the barrage one of THE strongest in the game. It can easily kill anything in the game given you use it correctly. However, it lacks range.
- Almost all Stands/Specs in the game have a rolling move and that's also the case for Sticky Fingers, but it has a slight change of animation for its rolling.
- The J move is very hard to dodge, so keep your distance when your opponent's health is low. (Doing a Stand leap is still the best option when you know they are going to use the J move).
- While using the Pesci Beatdown move, you may hear Giorno's Theme playing in the background.
- The Localized name of Sticky Fingers is "Zipper Man," referencing its ability to create zippers.
- You are capable of moving during your beat down. All you need is an STW and Sticky Fingers. The STW will lower you. Once they lower you, hit them during their H, or get hit by their Y. Then, before the slow effect ends, use Beatdown. You can glitch and fling people with this.
- When posing, Nella Cerniera, the theme of Bruno Bucciarati will play.