"You're a joke, DIO. And your reality... It's all just a fantasy." - Jotaro Kujo (Kūjō Jōtarō, 空条 承太郎)
Star Platinum (Over Heaven) is the non-canonical, Over Heaven version of Star Platinum. Similar to Star Platinum, it is a close-range Stand, but with an immense amount of strength, speed, and precision. Although it has similar abilities to that of Star Platinum's, it deals a lot more damage for each move, with it being an ascended (Over Heaven) variant of the stand. This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven).
Before this stand became unobtainable, this stand could be obtained by using DIO's Diary with Star Platinum.
Same as Star Platinum in appearance,it is a humanoid Stand, resembling a tall, well-built man. In colored art, its skin is often a hue between purple, blue, green, and small bits of gold. Its face and body have varying colors. It has long, flowing hair with a darker shade above its eyes and on the bridge of its nose, blurring the distinction between its hair and head. The color appears slightly darker then normal Star Platinum
The spaces under its eyes and on its cheeks and chin are a darker color and divided clearly from the space around its nose and mouth. It wears a cap on its chin, and a metallic headband in three pieces, the central piece of which is shaped as a vertical ellipse. Initially, its facial features were very similar to Jotaro's.
It has an orange scarf and golden shoulder pads. It has long, flowing hair with a dark shade above its eyes and on the bridge of its nose, blurring the distinction between its hair and head. A wavy line runs from each arm to the front of its torso, continuing down its legs.
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) barrages the target with devastating punches. This version of the barrage is much faster than the original counterpart's. However, it does a pose/animation before it starts its barrage.|
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) throws a fast, heavy punch at the enemy, dealing an incredible amount of damage.|
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) charges its right fist for a few seconds and strikes the opponent with a punch that deals a moderate amount of damage. This move cannot be blocked.
Note: This move kills anyone under 20% health, alongside that it will instantly kill DIO and FV when they're under 10%.
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) barrages a target, healing them for 1 HP per hit. If fully used, it will total up to 80 points of HP being healed.|
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) barrages its user, healing them for 1 HP per hit. If fully used, it will total up to 80 points of HP being healed to the user.|
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) slams the ground and sends any opponents near the player flying upward. This move deals with a godly amount of damage in a radius around the user. However, this move can be dodged by rolling, which makes the user vulnerable when not used properly. This move is an effective counter for poke and running MiH users, as long as you time your H properly.|
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) stops time for up to 10 seconds. You can basically kill anyone in this period of time.|
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) and it's user will suddenly stop in their tracks and pose. However if an opponent hits them while this is active, the user will regain their health and get a temporary defense boost.|
V - Universe-Warping Star Blast
Star Platinum Over Heaven charges its right arm for a second, then casts a large, glowing projectile at the enemy. This projectile deals percentage damage, meaning it deals damage with a multiplier based on the maximum health of the target. Against the lowest health pool (100 HP max), it dealt an incredible amount of damage, especially on DIO.
V - Shield Sphere
The user creates a shield-bubble protecting everyone who is inside, except the user itself, if you stop time inside the bubble, the move won't work.
General Combat Knowledge:
Star Platinum: Over Heaven (known as SPOH for short) is in general, an extremely powerful stand, but lack of range. It dishes out very mighty attacks and is rather dangerous in close combat. Over Heaven grants an extremely significant power boost to Star Platinum. It boasts one of the fastest and highest-damaging attacks rushes in the game, as well as the ability to restore the user's hp with ease. However, it can be tricky in PvP due to lack of range and speed, but if you can bait the opponent to come close to you, you may get the chance to kill him.
- R + T - Stun attack, can kill someone if they are lower than 50% HP
- F + T + R + H + LMB or E - Heavy attack combo, use time stop, and it's a one-shot for most stands
- F + T + E + Hold + R
- R + H.
- H + T. (Works best on people with Standless. Killing standless people is heavily frowned upon, moreso than random attacking.)
- V + T.
- V + H + T + R + E. (Works better on people random attacking you.)
- H + T + R + E.
- F + E (hold) + R. (Best when random attacking someone, though random attacking is frowned upon heavily by the community.)
- Despite being an evolution of Star Platinum, this stand can't walk in stopped time.
- The Universe-Warping Blast was replaced with Shield Sphere (The same thing goes for Retro Star Platinum Over Heaven).
- By using your barrage and quickly posing afterward, you can move in your pose, If you manage to get out of your pose in the same second, you can attack while posing. Similar with other stand glitches.
- The Shield Sphere was replaced with Yare Yare Daze...
- The Shield Sphere move was available for 1 day, before being removed.
- Star Platinum Over Heaven's health was changed from 250 to 200.
- All of Star Platinum: Over Heaven's stats used to S+, but now every stat has been changed to S.
- Upon dying, the user says:" T-This... Power"! (この..パワー.) (K-Kono... Pawā..!). This death voice clip is also shared with Star Platinum, Star Platinum (Stone Ocean), and Star Platinum: The World.
- In the non-official manga, JJBA Over Heaven, Star Platinum did not become Over Heaven, so this stand is a fan-made Stand created by the developers. However, in the game "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven", Star Platinum is seen obtaining the power of heaven.
- There used to be a bug with H where if you hit a person while on top of them, it would insta-kill them. (It worked on DIO and Dio Brando as well). However, this would also happen if you go in the middle of the H.
- This stand is not a canon stand, as the idea of making this stand came from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.
- As of now, Star Platinum Over Heaven does not have a white color scheme. However, this new color scheme is based on Prime Star Platinum. Where it was based on the model on EOH. The model is similar to Star Platinum’s normal version.
- There was a bug in the Universe Warping Star Blast move that allowed the user to to instant kill people. This move also can deal a significant amount of damage to DIO's health, leaving him in the red. Because of this bug, it led to the removal of the move.
- ABD Staff made a poll about giving R/SPOH a mini teleport move for mobility reasons, most of the members voted to add it.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, this stand has the same block strength as Star Platinum.
- As of the v.2.0.6e update, this stand got a remodel.