"He who fully controls the Arrow... will control the world!" - Jean Pierre Polnareff (Jan Piēru Porunarefu, ジャン・ピエール・ポルナレフ)
The Stand Arrow is an item that spawns every 2 minutes around the map in specific spawn locations.
It has the appearance of a standard looking arrow, with a golden head and fancy engravings, and some feathers at the bottom.
Requiem Arrows look similar, only the bottom half is missing and there is a red stone covering the hole the normal stand arrow has, so be on the lookout when finding the differences between a requiem and a normal stand arrow.
- Spawns every 2 minute around the map in specific Spawn Locations.
- This item does not despawn.
- It can only be used if you have No Abilities.
- Upon dying/resetting, you won't lose your Arrow(s). Note: If you hold the arrow and die/respawn, you will lose the arrow.
- There is a 16.875% chance of getting an Arrow via a Trowel.
- Can be bought from Tim's Pawn Shop with a price of ₤2500.
- Arrows used to leave your inventory upon death or after you use a Rokakaka Fruit but this was later changed to the feature as of the latest update.
- You won't die when using the Stand arrow.
- The position of the wooden texture on the arrow's shaft is random, so if you have multiple and switch between them, the texture can be seen moving.
- The Arrow's spawn-rate was halved in the 200M Visits event.
- When the game turned into a sandbox on 8/10/2020 (DD/MM/YYYY), Arrows are now featured in the shop with 1500 lire as the price.
- In the Manga/Anime, the Arrow came with a Bow.
- The Arrow's origin came from a meteor crashing earth, in the meteor, it has a virus that can kill people. The one that survives, however, will unlock special abilities. Soon enough, a man refashioned the meteor rocks into 6 Arrows.
- You couldn't buy Arrows from shops in the old versions.
Upon using the arrow it will play this: