"He who fully controls the Arrow... will control the world!" - Jean Pierre Polnareff (Jan Piēru Porunarefu, ジャン・ピエール・ポルナレフ)
When used, the player will hold it up and stab themself with the arrow. The player will then reset automatically, meaning that they have obtained a Stand.
It has the appearance of a standard looking arrow, with a golden head and fancy engravings, and some feathers at the bottom.
Requiem Arrows look similar, only the bottom half is missing, so be on the lookout when finding the differences between a requiem and a normal stand arrow.
- Spawns every 2 minutes around the map in specific Spawn Locations.
- It can only be used if you have No Abilities.
- Upon dying/resetting, you won't lose your Arrow(s).
- There is a 16% chance of getting an Arrow via a Trowel.
- You used to be able to buy an Arrow at the Old Store for 2500 lire, however, this feature was removed.
- Arrows used to leave your inventory upon death or after you use a Rokakaka Fruit but this was later changed to the feature as of the latest update.
- The arrow imbues a person with a fighting "Spiritual" ghost that has random abilities, called a Stand. In one of the JoJo games, it is called “Spiritual Hamon.”
- You won't die when using the Stand arrow.
- The position of the wooden texture on the arrow's shaft is random, so if you have multiple and switch between them, the texture can be seen moving.
- The Arrow's spawnrate was halved in the 200M Visits event.
Upon using the arrow it will play this:
- When hovering your cursor over the arrow in your inventory it says: "Awaken your stand abilities."
- In the Manga/Anime, the Arrow came with a Bow.
- The Arrow's origin came from a meteor crashing earth, in the meteor, it has a virus that can kill people. The one that survives, however, will unlock special abilities. Soon enough, a man refashioned the meteor rocks into Arrows.