"The Arrow chooses people, and those people are attracted to one another like magnets." - Diavolo
The Stand Arrow is an item that spawns every 45 seconds around the map in specific spawn locations.
It has the appearance of a standard looking arrow, with a golden head and fancy engravings, and some feathers at the bottom.
Requiem Arrows look similar, only the bottom half is missing and there is a red stone covering the hole the normal stand arrow has, so be on the lookout when finding the differences between a requiem and a normal stand arrow.
- Spawns every 45 seconds around the map in specific Spawn Locations.
- Stand Arrow despawns every 1 minute and 30 seconds (90 seconds).
- It can only be used if you have No Abilities.
- Upon dying/resetting, you won't lose your Arrow(s). Note: If you hold the arrow and die/respawn, you will lose the arrow.
- There is a 16.875% chance of getting an Arrow via a Trowel.
- Can be bought from Tim's Pawn Shop with a price of ₤500.
- Arrows used to leave your inventory upon death or after you use a Rokakaka Fruit but this is no longer the case.
- You won't die when using the Stand arrow.
- The position of the wooden texture on the arrow's shaft is random, so if you have multiple and switch between them, the texture can be seen moving.
- The Arrow's spawn-rate was halved in the 200M Visits event.
- When the game turned into a sandbox on 8/10/2020 (DD/MM/YYYY), Arrows are now featured in the shop with 1500 lire as the price.
- In the Manga/Anime, the Arrow came with a Bow.
- The Arrow's origin came from a meteor crashing earth, in the meteor, it has a virus that can kill people. The one that survives, however, will unlock special abilities. Soon enough, a man refashioned the meteor rocks into 6 Arrows.
- You couldn't buy Arrows from shops in the old versions.
- Currently Arrows are broken, when they spawn they only appear as the silver edge to the arrowhead and cannot be picked up and used, meaning to get an arrow you must buy it from the Shop.
Upon using the arrow it will play this: