Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.
Recent changes options Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 | 1,000 | 5,000 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide registered users | Hide anonymous users | Hide my edits | Show bots | Hide minor edits
Show new changes starting from 14:58, 19 April 2021
   
List of abbreviations:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes

19 April 2021

     12:17  User:GameRgUy1213 diffhist +74 GameRgUy1213 Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
 m   11:13  User:Reteego diffhist -1 Reteego Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit
N    07:53  User:Generic c diffhist 0 Generic c Message Wall contribs Created blank page Tag: Visual edit
     07:07  User blog:VampiricOne/Golden Wind Requiem‎‎ 2 changes history+1[VampiricOne‎ (2×)]
     
07:07 (cur | prev) +1 VampiricOne Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     
07:06 (cur | prev) 0 VampiricOne Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     05:38  User blog:Noob019298/Reworks made by KUMBAYAAA‎‎ 5 changes history+3,307[Noob019298‎ (5×)]
     
05:38 (cur | prev) +1,226 Noob019298 Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     
04:20 (cur | prev) +123 Noob019298 Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     
03:20 (cur | prev) +342 Noob019298 Message Wall contribs →‎golden wind Tag: Visual edit
     
03:17 (cur | prev) +751 Noob019298 Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     
03:11 (cur | prev) +865 Noob019298 Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit

18 April 2021

 m   20:06  Stone Free diffhist -89 Reteego Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit
     17:58 Move log HumanMammalThing Message Wall contribs moved page User blog:HumanMammalThing/Ultimatum to User blog:HumanMammalThing/Onimaru(This is the real name)
     10:18  User blog:KUMBAYAAA/later diffhist -2,263 KUMBAYAAA Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit

17 April 2021

     20:40  User:C-Noob diffhist +5 DhsRequiem Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     20:39  User:DhsRequiem diffhist -34 DhsRequiem Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit
     16:14 Protection log KUMBAYAAA Message Wall contribs removed protection from User blog:KUMBAYAAA/later Tag: Visual edit
     16:14  User blog:KUMBAYAAA/later‎‎ 2 changes history+2,290[KUMBAYAAA‎ (2×)]
     
16:14 (cur | prev) +2,263 KUMBAYAAA Message Wall contribs
     
15:32 (cur | prev) +27 KUMBAYAAA Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
N    14:38  User:Myname8328273322473481 diffhist +301 Myname8328273322473481 Message Wall contribs Created page with "Hey welcome to my page and if you are reading this why are you even in here and answer this question in the message wall Standos: Wamuu (main) Sonic (i have hell arrow..." Tag: Visual edit
     05:19  User:SwissCheeseEater‎‎ 2 changes history0[Reteego‎; MUsIC MAkE u lOse cOntRoL‎]
 m   
05:19 (cur | prev) +20 Reteego Message Wall contribs Reverted edits by MUsIC MAkE u lOse cOntRoL (talk) to last revision by SwissCheeseEater Tag: Rollback
     
01:39 (cur | prev) -20 MUsIC MAkE u lOse cOntRoL Message Wall contribs →‎The Page of the Dairy Eater. Tag: Visual edit
     05:19  User:Gabonnie‎‎ 2 changes history0[Reteego‎; MUsIC MAkE u lOse cOntRoL‎]
 m   
05:19 (cur | prev) +38 Reteego Message Wall contribs Reverted edits by MUsIC MAkE u lOse cOntRoL (talk) to last revision by Gabonnie Tag: Rollback
     
01:40 (cur | prev) -38 MUsIC MAkE u lOse cOntRoL Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit

16 April 2021

     20:58  User:Iwantdie88‎‎ 2 changes history+17[Iwantdie88‎ (2×)]
     
20:58 (cur | prev) +24 Iwantdie88 Message Wall contribs →‎Waifu(s)? Tag: Visual edit
     
20:58 (cur | prev) -7 Iwantdie88 Message Wall contribs →‎Top 5 favorite anime (NO ORDER) Tag: Visual edit
N    19:36  User blog:FilipCerny2/The World: Stone Ocean diffhist +1,284 FilipCerny2 Message Wall contribs Created page with "The World: Stone ocean How to obtain: Use DIO's Diary on the World with a 90% chance of getting TWOH and 10% chance of getting TWSO Moveset: E + Hold - Useless Useless! Sa..." Tags: Visual edit, Mobile web edit, Mobile edit
 m   08:14  User:Reteego diffhist +116 Reteego Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit
     03:26  User:JustWhatsthis‎‎ 3 changes history-77[JustWhatsthis‎ (3×)]
     
03:26 (cur | prev) +6 JustWhatsthis Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     
03:25 (cur | prev) -73 JustWhatsthis Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     
03:24 (cur | prev) -10 JustWhatsthis Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     02:52  User:Cataclysmic Calamity Terra‎‎ 2 changes history+64[Noob019298‎; Bruh.okbruh‎]
     
02:52 (cur | prev) +43 Noob019298 Message Wall contribs →‎Edit this if you were here Tag: Visual edit
     
02:46 (cur | prev) +21 Bruh.okbruh Message Wall contribs →‎Edit this if you were here Tags: Visual edit, Mobile web edit, Mobile edit
     02:47  User:ProbablyChaotic diffhist -2,682 ProbablyChaotic Message Wall contribs Replaced content with "The most important post: [https://a-bizarre-day-roblox.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000625429/r/4400000000002178088 Calamity’s Grave]" Tags: Visual edit, Replaced, Mobile web edit, Mobile edit
 m   02:18  Star Platinum diffhist -180 Reteego Message Wall contribs →‎'''Pros:''' Tag: Source edit
 m   02:10  Magician's Red diffhist +14 Noob019298 Message Wall contribs →‎Movesets/Abilities Tag: Visual edit

15 April 2021

     22:34  (Block log)[ANADADED‎ (5×)]
     
22:34 ANADADED Message Wall contribs blocked Kira Kuween Alternato Universo Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of 1 month (account creation disabled) ‎(Harassment and NSFW text)
     
04:48 ANADADED Message Wall contribs blocked Jopyo Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of infinite (account creation disabled) ‎(Abusing multiple accounts)
     
00:41 ANADADED Message Wall contribs blocked SpiderGirlFan Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of 1 month (account creation disabled) ‎(NSFW text)
     
00:24 ANADADED Message Wall contribs blocked FunnyWordBruh Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of 1 month (account creation disabled) ‎(NSFW text)
     
00:03 ANADADED Message Wall contribs blocked Cataclysmic Calamity Terra Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of infinite (account creation disabled) ‎(NSFW text + 3rd block)
     21:49  User:Spakster diffhist +75 Spakster Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     17:23  Star Platinum (Stone Ocean)‎‎ 2 changes history-64[Salokinz9001‎; Reteego‎]
 m   
17:23 (cur | prev) -65 Reteego Message Wall contribs eh Tag: Source edit
     
16:54 (cur | prev) +1 Salokinz9001 Message Wall contribs →‎'''Cons:''' Tag: Source edit
     15:01  King Crimson diffhist +135 NotAGodzillaFan Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     12:58  User:JustWhatsthis diffhist +95 JustWhatsthis Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     09:46  User:TheMechanicalBullseye‎‎ 2 changes history+41[TheMechanicalBullseye‎ (2×)]
     
09:46 (cur | prev) -1 TheMechanicalBullseye Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     
08:30 (cur | prev) +42 TheMechanicalBullseye Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
 m   06:47  Steve Platinum diffhist -21 Reteego Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit

14 April 2021

     23:42  (Block log)[ANADADED‎ (2×)]
     
23:42 ANADADED Message Wall contribs blocked Pugviper Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of infinite (account creation disabled) ‎(NSFW text + 3rd block)
     
23:15 ANADADED Message Wall contribs unblocked DracoMasterOfSword Message Wall contribs(Nevermind, it seems that it wasn't the user's alternate account)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.