"If this were the Wild West, the hero would say "It's High Noon." Now get off the ground and draw your piece, DIO. You're getting one shot." - Jotaro Kujo's words during his final duel against DIO.(Kūjō Jōtarō, 空条 承太郎)
Summary:The Soccer Field is a place where you can fight people. It's located at the corner of the New Map, with a bridge connecting it to the small park.
The Soccer Field has a circle in the middle as well as a line dividing the arena in 2, It has 2 half circles in the left and right of the Arena. On it, there are 4 benches and 2 rubbish bins. This place was where Funny Valentine used to spawn.
The Soccer Field is used in tournaments held in VIP Servers. People intend to fight in the arena, most of the time with host-given rules. Even as the name suggests, this Arena can also be used for FFA (Free for All) or Team-based matches. They can be good for not confusing people with a 1v1 so they won't interfere.
The tournaments are basically fights for fun in a tournament style. The tournaments work like this: The players that join the tournament must be on the rails and stay there. The Host or the VIP Server Owner Will decide who will fight, the player that wins gets to fight with other winners until there's one final battle.
- On the first few hours from the Map Update, the Basketball Court was green colored. But it was changed to orange.
- In v2.0.3 the developers added 4 benches. Each one in a different corner.
- The Nado's Secret Room could be accessed by touching a recycling bin on one of the corners of this area. (It is now removed from the game).
- This is the most popular place in the map to host a tournament or a simple 1v1.
- The soccer field has an interactable soccer ball that you can play with.
- Soccer field has a thermometer in the edge.