"The 'Chariot' symbolizes invasion and victory." - Jean Pierre Polnareff (Jan Piēru Porunarefu, ジャン・ピエール・ポルナレフ)
Silver Chariot is a powerful, battle-dedicated close-range Stand that primarily fights with the rapier it is equipped with. Along with the stand's mechanic to stun and ragdoll its opponent with most of its movesets, this stand can be very deadly in close-range combat.
In appearance, Silver Chariot looks like a thin, robotic humanoid clad in silver, medieval armor, armed with a grey rapier with a cupped hilt.
Although Silver Chariot is thin, it wields heavy plate armor spiked at the shoulder pads and elbow pads. Silver Chariot has a distinctive knight's helmet with a jewel embedded in the forehead and several pointed down projections protecting the mouth and cheeks.
Silver Chariot's rapier can be unequipped for tasks that require two hands. Its design is a combination of a robot with an occidental armor. Silver Chariot is often portrayed as being covered in polished silvery armor, befitting its name. The most notable examples of such a depiction being the anime and video-games.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|Certain moves are calculated, and disable the opponent for 2 seconds. Unlike most stands, Silver Chariot's attacks seem to have more range than other stands, even if it is a close-range stand.
Note: Try not to get too close to the enemy, otherwise, hits won't land.
|Silver Chariot's click has 3 different attacks, the first of which will actually dash the user forward a bit with a stab. The second one is a quick forward stab that does little damage, and the third is a shin stab followed by a calculated strike towards the stomach and a small rush. These moves are specifically named rapier dash, sword stab, and foot impale, each in that order.|
|Silver Chariot performs a very fast barrage with his sword, stabbing the opponent.|
|Silver Chariot quickly pokes the enemy, turning them into a living pin cushion. Each stab deals moderate damage to the opponent. Because it is a calculated strike, it‘ll disable the enemy stand.|
|Silver Chariot will launch it's blade in the direction of the mouse, doing high damage and ignoring block. This, however, leaves the user vulnerable for 3 seconds.|
|Leg Sweep||Silver Chariot swipes at the foes feet, throwing them backwards, while also ragdolling them. Though since the blade isn’t piercing the enemy, it will deal a pitiful amount of damage.|
|Upon moving your cursor over an opponent and pressing F, Silver Chariot will pose, and will quickly grab the player in a flash motion, teleporting both the stand and the player to the opponent with a quick stab to the head.
Note: This can penetrate Gold Experience Requiem's RTZ.
|Silver Chariot will remove its armor and gain 2x the speed on all its attacks for 10 seconds. This has a long cooldown, so use it wisely.
Note: The cooldown's roughly 115 seconds. 105 seconds if the user excludes the 2x attack speed buff.
N/A - Chariot Requiem
The evolved version of Silver Chariot. However, not much information was given about this stand, such as its abilities and how it will be obtained.
Your stand, Silver Chariot is quite good up close. Your R and 3rd LMB are the best moves for combos. Your barrage can SOMEHOW move in time stop. Your Y is good for clearing the crowd. The LightSpeed attack can deal lots of damage, and stop runners. The H may have a long CD, but it allows you to decimate health. Your disables can stop barrages and combos, and good for a free hit.
If you miss your F, you won’t be able to attack for a few seconds. Your T is slow and is very punishable. Your F can easily be dodged. Your stand cannot hit up close. H has an extremely long CD. Pincushion deals some of the least damage in the game (somewhat made up for with its speed with Armor Shed).
- R > LMB(RD) > Y > T Medium/Hard
- T > LMB(RD) > R > Y > Z (If you need to get away) > F Easy/Medium
- LMB(RD) > LMB(SS) > LMB(FI) > H > R > E Easy/Medium
- F > R > Y Easy
- R > LMB(RD) > Y > F > T Hard/Very hard
- H > F > Y > T Medium/Hard
- LMB(RD) > LMB(SS) > LMB(FI) Classic Rapier Combo
- H > F > Y > R > E > T Hard/Powerful
- R > LMB3 > Y > F (Use this one when the enemy is flying away after using Y.) Medium
- T > Y > R > LMB > E(hold) Medium (One shots most stands)
- H > Q (Does nothing for combat but you keep the shoulder armor of Silver Chariot without him being active.)
- R > Y > T > F HARD
- F > Y > R > E Easy (this combo may not always work because of Silver Chariots range, please make sure you land the Y move for this combo to work)
- Silver Chariot's pose is based on when Polnareff was fighting Ebony Devil.
- Chariot’s speed stat used to be S.
- Many of the phrases that you say are in French, such as Tres-Bien!
- There will be a shiny version coming soon, called Silver Chariot (OVA) from the 1993 Stardust Crusaders.
- Silver Chariot’s armor is supposed to be fully removed with H, however, only the shoulder guards pop off. This is probably because of the Anubis fight where Anubis gets the shoulder guards off (By getting Star Finger’d) and becomes way faster.
- This stand is based on the 7th tarot card of the tarot deck, The Chariot.
- Rather than standing like a normal stand, it has a pose of a Fencer.
- This stand has a unique blocking animation. Instead of blocking with his fists, he blocks with his sword.
- This is the only stand that has different LMB attacks.
- The Stardust Crusaders OVA instead portrays its appearance as it wearing grey armor while being complimented with gold armor pieces.
- Silver Chariot's rapier closely resembles an épéeW, a smaller and flimsier sword that is used in modern fencing.
- Silver Chariot's quotes are: "How do you like my swordsmanship now?!", "Tres Bien, Tr-es-bi-en!", and "No, no, no, no, no!".
- Since Chariot Requiem is being teased Silver Chariot is being overpriced as many silver chariot users try to trade their stand for S tier specs or stands.
- There is a glitch where if you use the f move while sc is not out, it will create a sort of "naked" Silver Chariot and it will then merge with the player, making it look like the player is wearing SC armor.
- There is a glitch where you pose, press H, then hold E, you can pose walk.
- When a D4C user presses F and began the animation, a Silver Chariot user can use its F skill on that D4C user and can teleport to the other map without being dragged in by the D4C's Dimension Hop.