- 1 "I'm gonna turn you into a pincushion!!... As for the rest, I'll leave that to the Devil himself." - Jean Pierre Polnareff (Jan Piēru Porunarefu, ジャン・ピエール・ポルナレフ)
"I'm gonna turn you into a pincushion!!... As for the rest, I'll leave that to the Devil himself." - Jean Pierre Polnareff (Jan Piēru Porunarefu, ジャン・ピエール・ポルナレフ)
Silver Chariot is a powerful, close-range Stand that primarily fights with the rapier it is equipped with. Along with the Stand's mechanic to stun its opponents with most of its Movesets, this Stand can be very deadly in close-range combat.
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 1.4% chance (B-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. By using a Requiem Arrow on Silver Chariot, the user will be able to obtain the requiem variant of this Stand: Chariot Requiem.
In appearance, Silver Chariot takes the appearance of a robotic humanoid person, the lower half of its torso is thin, while the rest of its body is covered in silver-colored armor, topping it of with a silver rapier in its right hand.
Despite its thin appearance, Silver Chariot is covered in heavy armor, with a helmet worn on its head, and other armor pieces worn on its legs and arms, similar to a medieval knight.
Silver Chariot is often portrayed as being covered in polished silvery armor, befitting its name.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|Piercing Lunge and the final hit in Rapier Combo are calculated, and disable the opponent for 2 seconds. This effect bypasses blocks.
Note: Try not to get too close to the enemy, otherwise, hits won't land.
|Silver Chariot's click has 3 different attacks, the first of which will actually dash the user forward a bit with a stab. The second one is a quick forward stab that does little damage, and the third is a shin stab followed by a calculated strike towards the stomach and a small rush. These moves are specifically named rapier dash, sword stab, and foot impale, each in that order.||
10 damage and 10 damage15 damage
|Silver Chariot performs a very fast barrage with its sword, stabbing the opponent 32 times.|
|Silver Chariot quickly pokes the enemy, turning them into a living pin cushion. Each stab deals moderate damage to the opponent. Because it is a calculated strike, it'll disable the enemy's attacks.|
|Silver Chariot will launch its blade in the direction of the mouse, doing high damage and ignoring blocks.|
|Silver Chariot swipes at the foe's feet, throwing them backwards, while also ragdolling them. Since the blade isn't piercing the enemy, it deals below average damage compared to other attacks.|
|Upon moving your cursor over an opponent and pressing F, Silver Chariot will pose, and will quickly grab the player in a flash motion, teleporting both the Stand and the player to the opponent with a quick stab to the head.
Note: This can penetrate Gold Experience Requiem's RTZ.
|Silver Chariot will remove its armor and gain 2x the speed on all its attacks for 10 seconds. This has an immensely long cooldown, so use it wisely.|
|Silver Chariot will transform the user into Chariot Requiem until you leave the server or use a Rokakaka Fruit.
Note: Requiem Obtained needs to be set to true in order for this to be used.
- R + LMB (RD) + Y + T Medium/Hard
- R + E + Y Easy
- R + Y Very Easy
- F (Get up close) + R + E + T + Z (Run away because your sword is gone)
- T + LMB (RD) + R + Y + Z (If you need to get away) + F Easy/Medium
- LMB (RD) + LMB (SS) + LMB (FI) + H + R + E Easy/Medium
- F + R + Y Easy
- R + LMB (RD) + Y + F + T Hard/Very hard
- H + F + Y + T Medium/Hard
- LMB (RD) + LMB (SS) + LMB (FI) Classic Rapier Combo
- H + F + Y + R + E + T Hard/Powerful
- R + LMB3 + Y + F (Use this one when the enemy is flying away after using Y.) Medium
- T + Y + R + LMB + E (hold) Medium (One shots most Stands)
- H + Q (Does nothing for combat but you keep the shoulder armor of Silver Chariot without him being active.)
- R + Y + T + F Hard
- F + Y + R + E Easy (this combo may not always work because of Silver Chariots range, please make sure you land the Y move for this combo to work)
- H + F + R + E + Y + C (roll to them) + LMB (RS) + LMB (SS) + LMB (FI) + E + T + Z Hard
- H + Y + F + LMB (RS) + R + LMB (SS) + LMB (FI) + E Hard/Very Hard
- R + Y + T + F Medium/Hard
- Y + T + F + R + E Medium
- F + H + R + E + Y + LMB (FI) + R + LMB (all) + T
- H + F + Y + C or LMB (RD) + R + LMB (FI or SS)
Pros and Cons:
- Great damage output.
- Great attacking speed.
- Can disable any offensive move.
- Pretty good for PVPs.
- Y is good for clearing a crowd.
- The Light Speed Attack can deal lots of damage, and stop runners.
- The H may have a long CD, but it allows you to decimate health.
- Your R disables can stop barrages and combos, and good for a free hit.
- Has good range on its attacks, able to outrange other close-range Stands.
- Good combo potential.
- Your T is slow and is very punishable.
- Your F & Y can easily be dodged.
- Your Stand cannot hit up close.
- H has an extremely long CD.
- Pincushion deals some of the least damage in the game (somewhat made up for with its speed with Armor Shed).
- Silver Chariot's quotes are: "How do you like my swordsmanship now?!", "Tres Bien, Tr-es-bi-en!", and "No, no, no, no, no!".
- Silver Chariot's battle cry is "Hora Hora Hora". This battle cry is not shown in A Bizarre Day, however. Instead, it is a voice clip of when Polnareff was fighting Vanilla Ice.
- Silver Chariot's pose music is called "Cavaliere"
- Silver Chariot's pose is based on when Polnareff was fighting Ebony Devil.
- Chariot's speed stat used to be S.
- Silver Chariot's armor is supposed to be fully removed with H, however, only the shoulder guards pop off. This is a reference to the Anubis fight, where Star Platinum uses Star Finger to knock off Silver Chariot's shoulder guards.
- Its idle pose is based on the tactical stance of a fencer.
- This Stand has a unique blocking animation. Instead of blocking with his fists, it blocks with its sword.
- This is the only Stand that has different LMB attacks.
- The Stardust Crusaders OVA instead portrays Silver Chariot as being grey with gold accent pieces.
- When a D4C user presses F and begins the animation, a Silver Chariot user can use its F skill on that D4C user and can teleport to the other map without being dragged in by the D4C's Dimension Hop.
- Silver Chariot is the only Stand whose idle pose is on the right side of its user rather than the left.