"Even if you force back what was lost, it still won't be the way it was." - Guts (Gattsu, ガッツ)
The Shiny Sword is the shiny variant of the Classic Sword. It has better damage than the Classic Sword, however, it is less common to see because only the classic sword will work for the Samurai Quest. Also because of the big price tag.
Despite shiny variants not doing more damage than the other in the sense of stands, this is an exception.
It can currently be bought from Tim's Shack for $30,000.
Shiny Sword is a melee type spec that resembles a sword, as the name implies.
It has a huge dark blade with a small handle, with a hole on the blade's bottom. The sword possesses no guard whatsoever.
It also has a red glowing aura around it. This spec does not have any voice lines. When you unequip the shiny sword, it looks like a Dark Heart. It looks like Gut's Dragon Slayer from the series Berserk and the dark souls sword.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The player cannot attack unless they unsheathe their sword, excluding non-sword attacks.|
|Slash||You swing your sword.|
|The user pulls their sword back, and shoves the target doing a good amount of damage, while also pushing them back a decent distance.|
|The player twists their sword around their body, rotating 3 times. Anyone that is hit by the sword will be dealt a great amount of damage. It can hit more than one time, and ragdolls.|
|The player kicks the opponent in the crotch and flings the target back, dealing a moderate amount of damage and can extend combos if you attack before they get up. Similar to forceful shove, but has a shorter windup and does not go below the belt. (Note: This move can be used without drawing out Shiny Sword)|
- T > E. Easy
- R > T > E. Easy
- T > R Easy
- T > R > E Easy
- T > R > LMB > LMB > E Medium
- LMB > R Easy
- R > LMB > T > E > LMB Medium
- This is the only shiny ability that is stronger than its original counterpart, with more damage and more range.
- This sword's design is inspired by the Dragonslayer sword from Berserk.
- This is one of the Specs that is listed as "ABILITY" in the menu.
- Like any shiny stand, you will have the same moves and stats as the original. But Shiny Sword/SS has different stats than Sword.
- The spec takes the form of a bulky sword that emanates a menacing, red glow.
- This used to cost 100,000$. It was very rare to find.
- Despite the fact that it is the same as the sword spec (but slightly better), you cannot use this in the Samurai quest.
- This sword's design is inspired by the Dragonslayer sword from Berserk though it's designed to look more of Asta's sword from Black Clover.
- The old design of Shiny Sword looked like Diamond Sword from Minecraft.
- This sword is also known as the "Dragon Slayer" in A Bizarre Day Trello.
- The pose is a reference to the cover of Dark Souls III, showing the pose of the Soul of Cinder.
- The song that plays is also called Soul of Cinder, which is the song that plays in the final boss fight in Dark Souls III.
- You can use your T (the kick) without unsheathing your sword.
- As of 04/07/2020, the shiny sword has a new pose and a damage buff.