"Joseph Joestar... You're watching... Aren't You?!" -DIO, Part 3 (DIO, ディオ)
Shadow The World, most commonly known as and often shortened to STW, is the non-canonical Stand used by Shadow DIO, a playable secret character featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage For The Future, a JoJo themed arcade fighting game developed by Capcom. Although this stand does not have great durability, it can do a lot of damage/be very effective if utilized correctly and the combos are executed correctly.
Shadow The World has an ethereal glow, a humanoid build, with neon material covering the outer layer of the body, representing a shadow, as the name states.
Its appearance is based on the silhouette of The World; however, instead of being black, like shadows generally are, it shines and is more reminiscent of a ghost. It wears a headpiece covering its face to below the place of its nose, slanting at a steep angle from the base of its forehead to a peak situated above the rear of its head by about half its height, leaving the face of an inverted triangle visible to the front; somewhat similar to the Red Crown Of Egypt.
However, much of its lower body has faded away/has the effect of fading away, representing the feature of a shadow/details the shadow. This stand has also gone through many color changes. Starting with Yellow, to Black, then to the bright colors, we have now. The colors at the top go from white to a darker color as purple.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|You regenerate 2% of your health per second and also have a passive walk speed boost from 16 to 18.|
|The player jabs the opponent at an extremely fast rate only dealing pitiful damage. On the bright side, the attack stuns slightly and slows the opponent down. This is good for making sure your opponent doesn't escape your combos. The animation for this attack is a reference to DIO/Shadow DIO's low jab from Heritage for the Future.|
|The user quickly throws two pairs of knives that do 12.5 damage each with a cooldown of around 5 seconds. This move is pretty good if you want to chip away an opponent's health. Try using this when your enemy is far away.
Note: you cannot move while using this ability. Do also note that this move can also be used during Timestop, however, stand mode has to be switched (Z button) between on (Timestop) and off (Knife Volley) in order to successfully execute this combo.
|From out of nowhere, the player does a very fast punch that deals moderate damage and knocks the enemy backward a good distance. Unlike Heritage, this can hit grounded people. While being with Stand mode and switching to False, the user will have 1 second cooldown for this move.|
|While in air, the player quickly dashes forwards, punching the first enemy that they come in contact with while at the same time knocking them back and dealing moderate damage. This is one of the most important moves in Shadow The World's gameplan, as you can combo it with almost every other move, such as F.|
|The user grunts and kicks the enemy doing knockback into the air (which can allow air combos). If used right, this can turn into a time stop combo.|
|The player covers their eyes for a few seconds, channeling pressurized fluid into their eyes. Soon after, they bend back and fire two fast laser-like projectiles from their eyes which pierce the opponent and deal great damage. However, if the move is charged, they will instead fire two red laser-like projectiles that deal superior damage on contact. (Using this during time stop will trick the game into thinking the laser is constantly touching the player and will multiply damage over time dealing lethal damage)|
|The player tilts back and then performs a powerful arching swing forwards, dealing incredible damage. This move can be canceled when someone hits you while you are looking up. but you still block the damage. Therefore you won't get ragdolled. This move has a 2 second windup before stopping time.|
|The player pushes themselves off the ground, traveling a good distance forwards. This dash is similar to Kars and Vampire's dash move.|
|The user lays down and releases a white ball of light, stunning and damaging everybody near its area of effect. The user screams Dio's infamous warcry WRYYYYY while doing it as well.
Note: The bubble may be small, but the hitbox can be bigger. Also can bypass counters such as AYRTTSM? Epitaph And Prime Number Counting.
|Plunge your arm into your foe and take their blood (while doing a pose) for your own while also dealing and healing a great amount, specifically healing 30 damage. Then you will throw the opponent. During this, you will yell "Jitsuni Nazimuzo!(It really suits me!)” This move is also shared with vampires and Vampiric The World, and similar to Kars' healing ability as well. You cannot move during this bloodsuck when it successfully hits, unlike other bloodsucks.|
|Do a roll that most stands/specs can do except some stands and spec like Santana or Made In Heaven.
Note: You can only use the roll ability if you have Stand Mode off.
|Stand mode can be enabled/disabled by pressing either Z or Left Ctrl. By toggling stand mode on and off, the user can switch between the stand's different movesets. The moves listed below can only be used while stand mode is active. The moves above can't be used while Stand mode is active. Blocking is only usable while Stand mode is active and you can't roll while Stand mode is active.|
|Shadow the World will manifest and it will punch the enemy doing light damage. This move has low cooldown, making it spammable.|
|Shadow The World will temporarily manifest and will do a shadowy uppercut that deals great damage and stuns the opponent. (İf you are close to the enemy you have a chance to punch 2 times) This could've been inspired by the stomach punch from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage For The Future. With V, this can allow surprise attacks.|
|Shadow The World temporarily manifests once more and will punch the target three times, each punch dealing great damage with great speed by timestopping between the punches, making it goes faster. It will have a similar attack to The World: Alternate World's E move, but weaker, with less damage, and no knockback.|
|Stops time for 2 seconds, but in return, the move will have a lower cooldown of about 25 seconds. The user can also throw multiple knives using Q while in stopped time (Stand mode must be toggled off). However, unlike other time stops, this one occurs almost instantly, with a small animation beforehand and with the OVA Quote.|
|This skill is a countermove, Once pressed, you will immediately start reading a book (Possibly the model of Dio's Diary) And in your other hand, you will holster a glass of wine. If you are touched while this skill is in effect, you will stop time and you will teleport behind their back. You can hit them when you teleport and you can also move. Rarely, this ability can bug slightly and the ragdoll effect of an attack can still affect you. You can also attack while this active with E or R like the Shadow Block Glitch.
Note: This does not work on projectiles like knives or gunshots, Gold Experience Requiem and Samurai Petal Clave. It doesn’t work on Over Heaven overwrite. However, SPSO's spear and SPs Iggy throw are countered, strangely.
|Teleport to where your cursor it has a range of around 50 studs. You can use this to dodge the Road Roller explosion. This move can allow for sudden attacks and different combos for this stand. With the new map, this ability can also help the user instantly teleport to the roof of a building. Do note that after using this, Shadow Uppercut will be given an extra second of cooldown (if it is off cooldown).|
Note: Despite the fact that it uses the same key, it is reworked. However, some are removed.
R (First Rework) - Shadow Combo (Double Fake TS)
Shadow The World temporarily manifests once more and will punch the target three times, each punch dealing great damage with great speed by time-stopping between the punches. In the second punch, he will fake time stop again, making a skip frame to hit the third time faster. This move got replaced with "Head Slam".
R (Second Rework) - Head Slam
Shadow The World will manifest and head-butt anybody in front of it. This will come out fast and deals good damage. Also a good combo starter. This move was replaced by Shadow Combo.
Y - Flesh Buds
Lean over as a bunch of flesh buds will shoot from your back placing a mind-control bug on the victim's chest, attacking everyone in front of you at a medium distance. The flesh buds can deal great damage if they touch a target enough. If hit during this move, you will teleport behind the opponent without damaging them, which can be used to do a combo. You can still move at your normal speed while using this move. When using Y, it places a "Flesh Bud" on the victim's torso. This move got replaced with, "Charisma!"
Note: You have to be in the middle of the Flesh Bud for it to hit.
Z - Donut
The user will grab the enemy and punch through them, dealing powerful damage. It cannot be blocked. It will deal 70 damage with a short cool down. This was removed and replaced by Stand Mode On/Off due to it being too OP.
B - Vampiric Blood-suck
Plunge your arm into your foe and take their blood for your own while also dealing and healing a great amount, specifically healing 30 damage. This move is also shared with Vampires and Vampiric The World. Also similar to Kars. This move got replaced with, "Nazimuzo!"
Q - Piercing Knife Throw
Throw a low damaging knife in front of you and do damage to whoever it hits. If used in TS, it can be turned into Timestop Knives. This move got replaced by, "Double Knife Volley"
T - Space Ripper Stingy Eyes
The player charges up their vampiric energy up their eyes and then shoots them out making 2 lasers come out and damage whoever is hit. This is shared by all stands with vampirism but has a red color palette. This move got replaced with some more realistic lasers and also got the ability to be charged to deal more damage.
The origins of the movesets/abilities of Shadow The World can be found in the fighting game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage For The Future released in 1999 by Capcom. Its design is supposed to resemble the early appearances of DIO's stand The World in Stardust Crusaders. The sound effects and voice clips are taken straight from the game and many of the moves are also inspired by Shadow Dio's moveset in the actual game. All the movesets/abilities can be found in this video:
Press the, "expand" button to see the timestamps for the different movesets.
Stand Mode: Off
1:23 - Sudden Punch
1:43 - High Kick
2:32 - Quick Jab
3:43 - Sudden Punch (Aerial)
5:45 - “Nazimuzo!”
6:33 - Double knife Volley
6:51 - Space Ripper Stingy Eyes
7:24 - Most likely checkmate knife throw.
7:39 - URRRRYAHHHHH!
7:54 - Charisma!
Stand Mode: On
5:22 - Shadow Uppercut
6:12 - Scales of Horror/Are you really trying to shoot me?
7:11 - Shadow Combo
8:09 - The World’s Mysterious Ability
General Combat Knowledge:
Shadow The World is known for having many moves which when many of them combined, can make combos. Shadow The World use to be a rare stand until stands such as tusk came out and now, Shadow The World is losing value. Even if Shadow The World isn't as valuable as before, it is a very powerful stand for 1v1s or tournaments. Since Shadow The World has many moves, there are so many combos you can make by yourself. Blocking with Shadow The World isn't as effective as other stand and you should try rag dolling your opponents instead. A good way to put your enemy low is to use Stand Mode On: E then Stand mode OFF: Q then Stand mode OFF: T. That should put your enemy to at least nearly half their health. Shadow The World has a counter move that can be used in 1v1s. I do not recommend using it against stands which can barrage you from behind. Shadow The World has very low durability so it can be quite annoying to fight stands that deal a ton of damage such as over heaven stands.
Teleport is very useful. It may have short range but it can escape the opponent OR if you’re confident enough, you can use it to catch the opponent off guard. If you are new, try to use this as much as you can. It may not seem like much, but your regeneration will need as much time as it can get since your durability is weak.
You cannot move during your Q or T. So try to use them from far distances. Or just spam it. The Q and T move won't damage the opponent if he is 1 stud or nearer from you.
You can steal other people's time stops. This is not likely an intended feature. It can be performed by time-stopping before someone else begins their windup to stop time. This only works because of ping. It's hard to explain, but this is the best way to put it; the game has a mechanic where nobody can stop time after someone else has stopped time for a short period. This period immediately starts when a time stop windup begins. With STW's instant time stop, you have to use the milliseconds of ping you have to time stop before this mechanic kicks in. Once someone's time stop is stolen, they cannot move in it and you can spam all your knives, lasers, etc. every timestop can be stolen except another STW's.
Star Platinum: Over Heaven
You are in the advantage here, your speed will completely out class SP:OH. However, SP:OH is tanky and also a heavy hitter, so try and not to engage in close combat too much.
Very even match up, Kars wins at the health and damage department, while you win at the movement and range department. Kars is a very close ranged spec with only 1 projectile that is very hard to hit, try and zone the Kars out with projectiles and try to not get too close as they will shred you with their barrage.
A pretty even match up. Shadow the Worlds and King Crimsons durability is low, E and D respectively. Do watch out for the R Chop Move and the Y High Kick move of King Crimson, as it ragdolls you and leaves you defenseless due to your low durability. However, King Crimson has 0 ranged moves, so use that to your advantage and be sure not to get too close.
Please hit "expand" to see a list of combos.
- STAND ON/OFF B+Z+R+E+F+Z+T+Q Hard (Instant kill) (EDIT: Time stop is no longer instant, so try doing it without the time stop, you can continue using it if you want max damage though)
- STAND ON H+R+E+Z+Q+Y+T (No Hold)+B (If Needed) Medium/Hard
- STAND ON F+Z+E+R+B+F+Q Medium/Hard
- STAND ON F+Z+T+Q
- STAND ON F+Z+Q+F Easy
- STAND ON F + Z + Q + B + Z + E Medium
- STAND OFF LMB + E + STAND MODE ON E + V + R + STAND MODE OFF LMB + F + Q + SPACE + E + STAND MODE ON E (Intermediate)
- STAND OFF B + spam R + C + space + E + Z + F + Z + T (uncharged) + Q. (Overkill) Medium/Hard
- STAND ON F + STAND OFF SPAM Q
- STAND ON V+E+Z+Q+T+SPACE+E+Q+T+Z+V+E+Z+SPACE+E+Z+V+Y+Z+E+Z+Q+T Very Hard
- STAND ON F + R STAND OFF T + Q (One shots almost every stand and must be done fast) Hard
- STAND OFF B STAND ON E + V (If far away) R
- STAND OFF E STAND ON E Easy
- STAND OFF F STAND ON V + E
- STAND OFF Z + R + E + STAND ON Z + F + Z + Q Medium
- STAND OFF Space + V + E STAND ON Z + E (Medium surprise attack move) Hard
- STAND OFF Space + E + STAND ON Z + E (this mean surprise attack move) Medium/Hard
- STAND ON + F + STAND OFF + Q + R Basic
- (Stand on start) F + Z + Q + Z + R + E Medium/Hard
- LMB + LMB + E Easy
- Stand Mode off: F + Z + E (should attack as you lean back) + F + Z + Q Very Hard
- R + Space + E + B Easy
- B + T + Q (You have to time this correctly for maximum damage) (Not always consistent) Easy/Medium
- B + R + T (More consistent) Easy
- LMB + R + "space + E" Easy
- B + Q/T/F (+ Q) Easy
- STAND ON F + Z + Q + Z + F The Ender
- (OFF: F + Z) Q + Y Easy
- R + C + E Easy
- E + R + Q Easy
- (R + E) - (Can be used for both forms) Easy
- F + B + Q Easy
- F + Q + R + E (Aerial) Medium
- R + E + C + B + Q Medium
- R + E + F + Q Medium
- E + B + F + R Medium
- R + F + Q Medium
- E (in air) + Q + V (to them) + R + T Hard
- B + F + V + R + E Hard
- Z (Stand Mode On) + F + Z (Stand Mode Off) + Q + F + F + E (Aerial) Very Hard
- (Stand mode off) R + Z (Stand mode on) + R + Z + E + Z + E + Z (Stand mode off) + T/Q Very Hard
- STAND OFF Space+V STAND ON E/R Hard
- STAND OFF R+LMB STAND ON R Medium
- STAND OFF F + STAND OFF T Easy
- STAND OFF B + R + F High / Medium Damage - Easy
- STAND ON F + Z + T + Q EASY (very powerful) here
- STAND ON E + R + stand off E + R + stand on E + R + stand off + F HARD
- Stand Off + R + C + LMB + E + Stand On + V + E Hard
- Stand Off + F + Stand On + E Easy
- Stand On + F + Stand Off (Z) + Q + Y + Stand On (Z) + E + R + Stand Off (Z) + T (UnCharged) Hard/Medium
- Stand On + F + Z + B + Y (Godly Blood Suck i call it.) Easy/Kinda Complicated
- STAND ON F + STAND OFF Q + STAND OFF F + (Stand Off T Uncharged) Medium/Hard
- Stand Off + Click + R + Air kick (e on air) + F + Q Medium
- (Stand Off.) R + Space + E + B + R + T (Uncharged) + Z +V (Teleport behind if he didn't leave.) + E + R + Z + F Hard
- (Stand ON) X + LMB Multiple Times (You can do LMB while blocking and you stay in your "blocking" state) Easy
- E + R + Q Easy
- (Stand On)F + (Stand off)Q + (Stand On) R + E +(Stand Off)B + (Stand Mode)R Medium/Hard
- (Stand On) R (Stand off) R + (Aerial) E + (Stand On) E [Optional: (Stand Off) Q Medium
- (Stand on) F + (Stand off) T + Q OP and Easy
- (Stand mode off) Jump + V + E (you can use shift lock to change direction when you aerial punch after dashing. Great for catching up to opponents. Don't overshoot the aerial punch.)
- (Stand off)B + ZE + ZF + T (Uncharged) + F (Hard) (Great for when you're fighting stands with a lot of durabilities if you can do it all in time).
- (Stand Off) E(Aerial)+E(Stand on)+V(To them)+R(Stand On)+R(Stand off) *Note:R(Stand off) must be activated while R(Stand On) is activating. Hard/Medium
- (Stand off) F+E(Stand On). Easy
- (Stand Off) Jump+V+E(Hit them)+C+V(Stand On)+E+Q(Stand off). Great for catching and treating them like a ping pong ball.
- (Stand On) H+E/R. Easy and good for catching opponents off guard.
- (Stand Off) B+R(while the bloodsuck animation is still in play) + Aerial E (Medium/hard, but heals you up and deals above average damage. Must time the Aerial E correctly).
- (Stand On) LMB + LMB + E + F + Z (Stand Off) + Q + R (finish off with a simple T or with a flashy Y.)
- (Stand Off) F (intentionally miss your target) + Aerial E (Hit behind your target)+(optional) ( Stand Off) R
- (Stand Off) B + F + Z (Stand On) E + R + H + Z (Stand Off) E (Aerial) + R. Hard
- STAND OFF B + F > Q + T (">" means combo cancelling, the next attack can be performed without animation delay)
- (stand off) E^ (aerial) R + B + F + T + Q. use this to see how. here
- [STAND ON] F, [OFF] Q, F jump + E, [ON] V (to target) R (Hard)
- [STAND OFF] B, T (hold), [ON] F, release T, [OFF] Q, [ON] E (Hard)
- (Stand Off)C+Space(Quickly)+E. Easy.
- STANDOFF| SPACE+E+R+Z+E+Z+(F+Z+E | DO QUICKLY)+Z+T+Q Transcendent
- STANDON| F+E+R+Q+Y Hardcore
- STAND OFF F (Wait upon impact) + Z + E (Easy)
- STAND ON, F, STANDOFF, E + R + Q (Easy)
- STANDOFF, LMB, R, Wait for a split second, Mid-air E, STAND ON (Z), E.
- STANDOFF, F, STAND ON, E, STANDOFF E in air, R. (can be looped) Medium.
- (Stand Off) E-R-T (Easy)
- (Stand Off) B + Spam Y + V
- (Stand Off) V + R + Q (Easy)
- (Stand Off) R + Space + E + Q + F + R + Space + E + Q (Medium/Spammable)
- (Stand On) F+E+R+Z+Q (Quickly) (Hard)
- (Stand On) E+Z+Space+E+C+R+(optional F)+Q (Medium)
- (Stand On) E+Z+Space+E+C+R+F(if landed the F then roll, then proceed to do the rest of the combo)+Space+E+Q (Hard)
- (Stand Mode Off) Space+E+V+R+F+Z+V+E (stun lock combo)
- (Stand Mode Off) B+R+Q+T (Easy)
- (Stand Mode Off) Space + E + Z + R + E + Z + Q (Medium)
- (Stand Mode Off) Space + E + Z + E (Easy)
- (Stand Mode Off) B+Z+R+E+F+Z+Q+R (Medium)
- (Stand Mode On) F+R+E(Stand Mode Off)F+Q+T(Stand Mode On)V+R+E(HARD)
- (Stand Mode off) Q+F+Z+E (Warm up) (Easy)
Pros and Cons:
- Great damage output.
- Outstanding combo potential.
- Great ranged attacks.
- Very viable.
- Very good mobility.
- Unpredictable if used well.
- Has a counter.
- Stand and the user can work very well together.
- Not very good for tanking damage
- Lowest duration time stop.
- Hard to master.
- Can't move when using ranged attacks.
- Doesn't have a stand jump to avoid time stops.
- High cooldowns.
- Low Durability.
- Voice lines: STW's voice lines are: ..."You are Watching me?!", and, "You are next.", which are direct sentences spoken from Shadow Dio in HFTF. (You can do those voice lines by pressing N)
- When the user dies, it will yell: "EAGHH...EAGHH...EAGHH...EAGHH...", as a death sound, which is the death sound of Shadow Dio in HFTF as well.
- In the past when performing the menacing pose, the user will start to play the Theme Song for Shadow DIO from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage For The Future but the song has been removed because of the latest updates. (but in the last update in 06/19/2020 the pose songs came back, including this)
- Unlike most stands, STW's pose is activated with P and not G, this was probably done to prevent missing a certain key since when you pose, it takes a long time to stop posing, so if you accidentally pose during a fight, you already as good as lost the battle. This, however, sometimes make new STW users confused, similar to the Q not bringing the stand out.
- When posing, the user will gain a star-shaped particle effect on their shoulder, representing the Joestar birthmark. Also representing DIO's pose in the picture from Part 3 of the Anime: Stardust Crusaders.
- While posing, the user sits on a chair. In the back of this chair, there used to be something written on it, which was the following sentence; "this isn't a free model I swear". It was eventually removed.
- The old model for STW was like The World's. However, it is more slant back, and more transparent.
- In 19.8, Y has been upgraded to a counter + attack instead of the only attack type.
- Oddly enough, despite it's countering name ("Are you really trying to shoot me?!"), doesn't counter any bullet projectile.
- This stand is passive, meaning you don’t bring it out with Q like other stands.
- The Camera upgrade was a reference to Hermit Purple, ''watching'', Dio through a TV. Another reference was that Hermit Purple could only be activated when a camera is destroyed. This can be seen in the anime and the manga.
- It is revealed that in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, DIO obtained this stand from being struck with Enya the Hag’s bow and arrow.
- This stand has been made more off of Shadow DIO and not really focussed on the Silhouette of The World anymore. (It still has a role, but a smaller one.)
- STW's Y move bubble looks very similar to One More Time's implosion move except it doesn't fling you, but downright stuns you.
- STW also has pain grunts for being hit. This is also the first stand to introduce pain grunts without being killed first. (NOTE: Due to a few updates, this has been changed to ragdolling instead of being hit/hurt, so basically, when you get hit, you don't grunt. However, when you get ragdolled you grunt.)
- The Shadow Combo has the name, "World 21" in Heritage for the Future (which is also a reference to the tarot cards from the anime), due to it also punching 3 times, and also getting a bit more range with every hit (or punch actually).
- "Are you really trying to shoot me?", has a much shorter name in HFTF, that being, "Scales of Horror".
- Shadow The World's Voicelines are Distorted versions of Dio's voice because in Heritage for the Future, Shadow Dio had a distorted voice as well because that would add a said, "Mystery" Effect. (This worked great back in the day, but by today's standards, this sounds really janky and funny.)
- When in D4C's alternative dimension, you can see that the head is green. The head will also become green during Made in Heaven's Time Acceleration ability. The reason is unknown, but it's assumed to (probably) be for Neon material decoration.
- Shadow The World has a wide variety of moves, unlike other stands.
- Like many other stands, Shadow The World is often shortened to STW because of how long the actual stand name is.
- It’s fighting style is similar to that of HFTF, where you must create a combo to do great damage.
- In HFTF, the Y move (Charisma) will have vampiric spores coming out of DIO's hair. However, in-game, this is not the case, as it's a white bubble with a few particle effects.
- This stand has the most number of combos available and the most number of moves.
- It has the shortest Timestop duration of around 2 seconds and low cooldown.
- The Knives in Timestop can possibly one-shot people with C or E Durability
- Shadow The World was supposed to be the most overpowered non-admin stand of A Bizarre Day after it's last rework, But eventually got nerfed (which mainly existed of some patch fixes, like how the F move had a really short cooldown and the user could Shadow uppercut and Shadow combo during a counter.) quite a bit.
- When the "AYRTTSM" Counter works, Shadow The World will say, "Omae No Hoshii Mono Wa, Nanda?" which means, “What Is It That You Desire?" This is a reference to when Hol Horse tries to shoot DIO in the head, but DIO stops time and goes behind him.
- When the user does Bloodsuck (Stand Off B move) the user will say "Jitsuni Nazimuzou!", Which means "It really suits me!", which means that the fresh blood of the opponent really suits the user.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, most cooldowns have been increased, Shadow Uppercut damage has been reduced from 30 to 25, Shadow Combo damage per hit reduced from 13 to 10. After Stand V is used, Stand E will be given an extra second of cooldown (if it currently is off cooldown).
- it takes 1-3 seconds to begin a time stop, so trying to defeat someone without them expecting it is difficult.
- STW can still use stand mode off attacks in tandem with stand mode on's shadow uppercut and shadow combo, so use that to your advantage. The best way to approach a fight with STW is by using Aerial E in tandem with shadow combo, then using v to gain distance to use stand mode off f.
Quick Jab/Sudden Punch
Draining Grab (Nazimuzo!)
Space Ripper Stingy Eyes
Shadow Uppercut/Shadow Combo/Left Click
The World's Unknown Ability (GLOBAL)
The World's Unknown Ability (LOCAL)
"Are you really trying to shoot me?" ("Scales of Horror")