The Sewers was an area that was first added in update 1.9.7. Originally, It replaced the E-Shop place near the edge of the map.
This was reworked in the 2.0.1 version, the map update. Finally, it received another rework in v2.0.2.
The Sewers have many different sides and corners, with different designs of graffiti (shown in the gallery below) on the walls of the sewers.
After the 2020 Halloween update, the sewers are now much larger. There are now 3 entrances to the sewers. If you search around the sewers you will find a red door. Inside is an empty room, if you walk in, you will fall to a pit and die.
- Bulleted list item
There is Dio Brando that spawns every 10 seconds and can either drop:
There are also Vampiric Minions that spawns near Dio Brando. The Minions can either drop:
There is also a chance that a Stronger Vampiric Minion will spawn. When killed, it drops 2 items instead of one.
After the 6/17 Invasion of the Void Walkers, a pair of gleaming red eyes appeared behind the darkness of a sewer grate. Its motives are currently unknown.
After the 17/07 update, the glowing eyes and the cutscene have been removed and there is a door with a code now, the code being 12132019 that unlocks it and presents a room with a message saying welcome to Tim's Juice and an empty room.
In the 9/10/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY) update, the sewers and Dio Brando's spawn was much larger. There's a lot of rusty barrels and iron bars lying across the sewers. Some of the lights are now flashing constantly instead of appearing bright all the time like the old updates. The graffiti and the secret room are still there.
In the secret room, there is a vent that leads to a bigger room that resembles a train station, inside the train station there are vending machines, benches, and occasionally a train will pass by.
- On the maze follow-up of the sewers, you can see graffiti made by an unknown artist.
- On the first day of the Map Update, the sewers were unfinished. But, it was only in v2.0.2 that it got updated.
- There's a locked door where you can put a passcode to enter. The passcode is currently unknown.
- There are relics of the old sewers scattered around:
- Dio Brando and his Vampiric Minions used to spawn outside of the sewers during the start of the Halloween Event.