Santana is the first Pillarman antagonist featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency, although he plays a very minor role. Just like its Vampire counterparts, Santana possesses superhuman strength and outstanding abilities in the game.
This spec can be obtained by using a Vampire Mask while having the Vampire Spec with a 15/18 (83.33%) chance. The Vampire spec can be obtainable by using the Vampire Mask on all abilities except for The World, Retro The World and Vampire.
Santana does not have a physical appearance in the game, only the player being able to use its abilities with the player's own model. However, the visual effects of the abilities will be shown when used.
The Rib Blades resemble eight tusk-like objects that protrude out of the user's torso. In the front, there are two smaller, central ribs and two aimed farther to the side. On the back are two large ribs. Although they are somewhat hard to see, there are two small ribs that appear out of the user's side.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|You can deal 25% more damage to vampires, and receive 25% less damage from Hamon users.|
|All your offensive moves heal you and bring your opponent closer if they hit. The healing effect doesn't work on dummies.|
If you're new at using Santana, use this as a guide.
- R + F + T + Z
- F + T
- Jump + Z + C
- E + R and repeat Easy
- E + R + F + T Easy (must be very close)
- R + C + E Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Good at farming Dio Brando.
- Great at self-healing.
- Can find players easily.
- Good Mobility.
- Good damage.
- No ranged attacks.
- Lots of moves are bugged.
- Lack of moves.
- Some moves are useless for PVP.
- Can bug easily.
- Voicelines: "Primitive..", "Hmph.", and "Hrm..."
- If you use a Vampire Mask on Santana, you will end up with a vampire. Not Kars, nor Wamuu.
- If you use Vampire Mask on Vampire, there is a 83.33% chance to get Santana.
- The barrage and the click attack pulls opponents in, instead of pushing them away like normal.
- Santana can't heal off dummies, unlike abilities with bloodsuck moves.
- The Rib Blades ability has been changed in order to fire in all directions as of update 1.9.8g.