"Which one of you primitives awakened me?” - Santana (Santana, サンタナ)
Santana is the first Pillarman, and a minor antagonist featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency.
Santana does not have a physical appearance in the game, only the player being able to use his abilities with his/her's own player model.
However, the visual effects of the abilities will be shown when used.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|You can deal 25% more damage to vampires, and receive 25% less damage from Hamon users.|
|All your offensive moves heal you if it hits the opponent. Doesn’t work on dummies.|
|The user punches the target, dealing pitiful damage and dragging enemies towards you. This heals the user for 5 HP when hit.|
|Perform a medium-speed rush of 40 punches (most likely the longest ranged out of all specs), dealing superior damage.||6 Seconds|
|Release short-ranged rib blades from your chest and your back, both dealing great damage. Missing with this move will usually prevent you from using any other moves, including Pillar Dash.|
|The user shakes their head. If you're using Meat Invade on someone, this will deal great damage and make you restore some HP.|
|Enter your ''hunting mode'', making your screen red, revealing players' locations (same effect as Heightened Senses), and increasing your movement speed. Once you touch someone while in this mode, you will enter their body.|
|You hone your senses to temporarily track and identify every living thing around you, being able to see their names.|
|A dash similar to the vampire. Has little height.|
|The player jumps a great distance upwards, but only a little bit forwards.|
B - Pillar Men Bloodsuck
A vampiric attack, similar to Vampire's Y move but is executed with both hands, giving a slightly bigger hitbox. May regenerate more than Vampire's Y.
F - Hunting Mode/Meat Invade (reworked)
You used to be teleported to a meat room, but now you just view the perspective of the player you entered, sometimes when you use this ability if someone timestops, or the person you invaded was a GER and they revert back to GE you will be in the meat room, but you can't get out unless you reset.
If you’re new at Santana, use this as a guide.
- R + F + T
- F + T
- Jump + Z + C
- E + R and repeat Easy
- E + R + F + T Easy (must be very close)
- R + C + E Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Good at farming Dio Brando.
- Great at self-healing.
- Can find players easily.
- Good Mobility.
- No ranged attacks.
- Lots of moves are bugged.
- Lack of moves.
- Some moves are useless for PVP.
- If you use a Vampire Mask on Santana, you will end up with a vampire. Not Kars, Santana or Wamuu.
- If you use Vampire Mask on Vampire, there is a 83.33% chance to get Santana.
- The barrage and the click attack pulls opponents in, instead of pushing them away like normal.
- Santana can't heal off dummies, this is intentional to prevent abuse of his second passive.
- The Rib Blades ability has been changed in order to fire in all directions as of update 1.9.8g.
- This is probably your best bet for farming Dio Brando due to dealing more damage against vampires like Hamon and the consumption passive. GER and over heavens are still better for DIO however.