"Which one of you primitives awakened me?" - Santana (Santana, サンタナ)
This spec can be obtained by using a Vampire Mask while having the Vampire Spec with a 15/18 (83.33%) chance. Santana can alternatively be obtained by using a Bizarre Arrow bought from the shop with a 2.04% chance of obtaining the Spec.
Santana does not have a physical appearance in the game, only the player being able to use its abilities with the player's own model. However, the visual effects of the abilities will be shown when used.
The Rib Blades resemble eight tusk-like objects that protrude out of the user's torso. In the front, there are two smaller, central ribs and two aimed farther to the side. On the back are two large ribs. Although they are somewhat hard to see, there are two small ribs that appear out of the user's side.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|You can deal 25% more damage to vampires, and receive 25% less damage from Hamon users.|
|All your offensive moves heal you and bring your opponent closer if they hit. The healing effect doesn’t work on dummies.|
|The user punches the target, dealing pitiful damage and dragging enemies towards you. This heals the user for 5 HP when hit.|
||Perform a medium-speed rush of 40 punches (most likely the longest ranged out of all specs), dealing superior damage.|
|Release short-ranged rib blades from your chest and your back, both dealing great damage. Missing with this move will usually prevent you from using any other moves, including Pillar Dash.|
|The user shakes their head. If you're using Meat Invade on someone, this will deal great damage and make you restore some HP.|
|Enter your hunting mode, making your screen red, revealing players' locations (same effect as Heightened Senses), and increasing your movement speed. Once you touch someone while in this mode, you will enter their body.|
|You hone your senses to temporarily track and identify every living thing around you, being able to see their names.|
|A dash similar to the vampire. Has little height.|
|The player jumps a great distance upwards, but only a little bit forwards.|
If you’re new at using Santana, use this as a guide.
- R + F + T + Z
- F + T
- Jump + Z + C
- E + R and repeat Easy
- E + R + F + T Easy (must be very close)
- R + C + E Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Good at farming Dio Brando.
- Great at self-healing.
- Can find players easily.
- Good Mobility.
- Good damage.
- No ranged attacks.
- Lots of moves are bugged.
- Lack of moves.
- Some moves are useless for PVP.
- Can bug easily.
- Voicelines: "Primitive..", "Hmph.", and "Hrm..."
- If you use a Vampire Mask on Santana, you will end up with a vampire. Not Kars, nor Wamuu.
- If you use Vampire Mask on Vampire, there is a 83.33% chance to get Santana.
- The barrage and the click attack pulls opponents in, instead of pushing them away like normal.
- Santana can't heal off dummies, unlike abilities with bloodsuck moves.
- The Rib Blades ability has been changed in order to fire in all directions as of update 1.9.8g.