"There's a reason you lost, DIO. One simple reason...You pissed me off." - Jotaro Kujo (Kūjō Jōtarō, 空条 承太郎)
Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) is the shiny version of Star Platinum (Over Heaven). Similar to Star Platinum, it is a close-range Stand, but with an immense amount of strength, speed, and precision. Although it has similar abilities to that of Star Platinum's, it deals a lot more damage for each move, with it being an ascended (Over Heaven) variant of the stand.
Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) is a humanoid type stand. Its skin is often a hue between dark grey, black and red. Its face and body have varying colors. It has long, flowing hair with a darker shade above its eyes and on the bridge of its nose, blurring the distinction between its hair and head.
His secondary color is the neon orange, representing fire. These parts match the base colors of Retro Star Platinum Over Heaven.
The spaces under its eyes and on its cheeks and chin are a darker color and divided clearly from the space around its nose and mouth. It wears a cap on its chin, and a metallic headband in three pieces, the central piece of which is shaped as a vertical ellipse. Initially, its facial features were very similar to Jotaro's.
|Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) barrages the target with devastating punches. This version of the barrage is much faster than the original counterpart's. However, it does a pose/animation before it starts its barrage.|
|Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) throws a fast, heavy punch at the enemy, dealing an incredible amount of damage.|
|Star Platinum (Over Heaven) charges its right fist for a few seconds and strikes the opponent with a punch that deals a moderate amount of damage. This move cannot be blocked.
Note: This move kills anyone under 20% health, alongside that it will instantly kill DIO and FV when they're under 10%.
|Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) barrages a target, healing them for 1 HP per hit. If fully used, it will total up to 80 points of HP being healed.|
|Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) barrages its user, healing them for 1 HP per hit. If fully used, it will total up to 80 points of HP being healed to the user.|
|Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) slams the ground and sends any opponents near the player flying upward. This move deals with a godly amount of damage in a radius around the user. However, this move can be dodged by rolling, which makes the user vulnerable when not used properly. This move is an effective counter for poke and running MiH users, as long as you time your H properly.|
|Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) stops time for up to 10 seconds. You can basically kill anyone in this period of time.|
|Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) and it's user will suddenly stop in their tracks and pose. However if an opponent hits them while this is active, the user will regain their health and get a temporary defense boost.|
V - Universe-Warping Star Blast
Retro Star Platinum Over Heaven charges its right arm for a second, then casts a large, glowing projectile at the enemy. This projectile deals percentage damage, meaning it deals damage with a multiplier based on the maximum health of the target. Against the lowest health pool (100 HP max), it dealt an incredible amount of damage, especially on DIO.
The Universe-Warping Star Blast was replaced with Shield Sphere.
V - Shield Sphere
The user creates a shield-bubble protecting everyone who is inside, except the user itself, if you stop time inside the bubble, the move won't work.
The Shield Sphere was replaced with Yare Yare Daze...
General Combat Knowledge:
Retro Star Platinum: Over Heaven (known as RSPOH for short) is in general, an extremely powerful stand. It dishes out very mighty attacks and is rather dangerous to encounter. Over Heaven grants an extremely significant power boost to Retro Star Platinum. It boasts one of the fastest and highest-damaging attacks rushes in the game, as well as the ability to restore the user's hp with ease. With it, you'll want to beat down your opponent before they even get a chance of running away. What you lack is both range and speed, so you’ll have to use mainly brute force and melee combat. Up against stands like Emperor, Hierophant Green, or Soft and Wet, it’s gonna be really hard to hit them.
- H + T - Stun combo. (Easy)
- F + E + R + T + H (Hard)
- R + T - Stun attack, can kill someone if they are lower than 50% Hp
- F + T + R + H + LMB or E - Heavy attack combo, use time stop, and it's a one-shot for most stand
- F + T + E + Hold + R
- R + H.
- F + H + T + E + hold + F + R - a combo that deals a lot of damage (OVER KILL)
- H + T. (Better on people with No Abilities).
- F + E.
- V + T.
- V + H + T + R + E. (Works better on people random attacking you.)
- H + T + R + E.
- You can move while posing by clicking V and spamming G when the V move is finished you will be able to move (You could also attack while posing if You use v then get hit while You're spamming G)
- While posing, it would start to play music on the background, the music was JJBA: Heritage for the Future - Jotaro's Theme. The music later changed from the original soundtrack to an HD soundtrack from the HD version of the game: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver ost - Jotaro Kujo's Theme then removed. And then it was brought back to the game.
- Retro Star Platinum Over Heaven's maximum health was nerfed from 250 to 200.
- The Heal Barrage and the Self-Heal Barrage don't share the same cooldown, so you can not use them in a short period of time to heal.
- All of Retro Star Platinum Over Heaven's stats used to be S+, except for the Durability which was S.
- There is a bug with the Reality-Shattering Pulse: the user could instakill opponents when standing on top of the target while using this move. This has now been patched.
- For some reason, the devs chose this stand to have a volcanic look, just like Volcanic Gold Experience.
- Retro Star Platinum (Over Heaven) is subject to be replaced by 'Retro True Star Platinum', a leaked variant of Star Platinum, although the date is unknown or if it was scrapped.
- According to some people, the game made them obtainable once more for a short period before the new KC model update, though it doesn't seem to be true.
- When the user dies, the ”Uwah!” sound effect will play three through six times.
- If you press E then spam G really quickly you can move during your pose.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, this stand has the same block strength as Star Platinum .
- As of the v2.0.6e update, this stand got a re-model.