"This is...Requiem." - Giorno Giovanna (Joruno Jobāna, ジョルノ・ジョバァーナ)
Summary:Requiem Arrows are unique forms of regular Stand Arrows, which gives the ability of Requiem to the player who finds it and uses it on themselves.
A Requiem Arrow looks similar to regular arrows, but their handles are mostly snapped off.
It has a beetle design on the center of the arrow itself, which has a small gem within it and another gem on the opposite side, without the beetle.
Killer Queen: Bites The Dust Transformation is permanent, meaning that you can't get back to normal Killer Queen. This transformation can be traded.
for Chariot Requiem, The user gains the requiem ability permanently when the B button has been pressed. The ability will end once the user leaves or joins another server.
- Requiem Obtained: True is permanent, and if you use a Rokakaka Fruit on Gold Experience and get another one, you will still be able to use requiem mode.
- If you attempt to use a Requiem Arrow with Requiem obtained: True, then you will lose your Requiem Arrow.
- Spawns every 37.5 minutes with a 1/4 (25%) chance.
- Never despawns.
- It cannot be bought.
- It can be obtained by digging with a Trowel with a 0.75% chance.
- When traded, the requiem does not transfer over. Requiem will stick with you.
- Once It is used on the player it is in effect permanently.
- it can be stored in the bank.
- The Rokakaka Fruit will not remove Requiem.
- When using a requiem arrow, it will turn Requiem Obtained: False into Requiem Obtained: True.
- The times of spawn are as listed: 37.5 mins, 75 mins, 112.5 mins, 150 mins, 187.5 mins, 225 mins, 262.5 mins, 300 mins...
- The Requiem arrow used to do a unique animation when you stabbed yourself with Gold Experience. That was when Requiem was permanent on a Stand, now it is not. Though it somewhat does if you have Gold Experience.
- Even if you die with the Requiem arrow in your inventory, it will stay in your inventory, like an Arrow, Rokakaka Fruit, or Frog.
- There used to be an old requiem system where when you use requiem on a Cracked Gold Experience/Gold Experience you would instantly get Gold Experience Requiem/Universal Gold Experience Requiem permanently until you use a Rokakaka Fruit. Now, Requiem Obtained: True and GER cooldowns are the new system.
- 2 Requiem Arrows could be seen in Tom's Shack. However, they cannot be purchased.
- Even if you have Requiem Obtained: True you will not get Killer Queen: Bites The Dust permanently and due to later updates, it requires a second Requiem arrow to gain Killer Queen: Bites The Dust. (If you do use another Requiem Arrow to get the Requiem form and then use a Rokakaka Fruit, you are required to get another Requiem Arrow to gain it again).