One More Time is a suit-type Stand, with it being a cosmetic type stand that would be worn on the user when they obtain this stand.
One More Time was seen as a tanky stand, with its passive automatically halving any damage it takes. Despite the fact that it only deals a semi-decent amount of damage its passive is the main focus of this stand.
One More Time used to be obtained through arrows, and was pretty common back in the days. However, it got removed after the data reset at the end of 2019.
Currently, the only way to use it without external resources is in the ABD beta, which the developers have reopened.
One More Time’s appearance is pretty straightforward and simple, an orange jacket with a dot in the center, the jacket has some green lines.
As a jacket type stand, the suit morphs into the user's avatar, meaning that it will override all of the user's cosmetics, regardless of their model.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The user has a passive block, meaning that all damage dealt towards the user are halved, and also having a ragdoll resistance.|
|The user will perform a fast barrage that has the speed of a Star Platinum or The World punch barrage. It does 5 Damage each hit, lasts for a minute and plays the Tom & Jerry theme song. This has some of the longest stand rushes.|
|The user charges their right fist for a moment and punches a foe, ragdolling and doing 30 Damage. Also decent knockback.|
|The user charges up a tom scream that has a small field of AOE, does 25 Damage and ragdolls players that were hit by the scream.|
|The user starts spinning rapidly, making them go fast for a short time. This move is also an offensive move, doing 5 Damage when making contact with a player. This move is meant for offensive and transport.
Note: you cannot go up while doing this move.
- When posing, an OOF remix of Hit Me Baby One More Time will play, OMT will also start glowing.
- This stand was originally a custom belonging to Klevinoroto and DarkFlameKL. This stand later became public, being able to be obtained from an arrow.
- On death, the user will perform a loud Tom screech.
- As of the data reset on 1/1/2020, OMT is no longer a public stand and is now only accessible by ABD staff and those who were given it.
- The entire stand is a reference to a Tom and Jerry episode, specifically the episode “Zoot Cat”.
- As of 16/7/20, OMT has come back as a statue in the revamp of the new map.
- This statue has a slightly different model than the original outfit. This remodeled outfit was originally revealed in TORNADO98765's And Denzee's Soviet Island, although it was never playable.
- One More Time is the rarest stand in the game. There are very little users with this stand, and it is not seen often.
- One More Time's pose is based of the 'Kazotsky Kick.' A taunt from the game Team Fortress 2.
- It doesn't have a block, as its passive makes up for it.
- The Weather Report Sign will sometimes show "?????" which will then turn into "?O???" then "?OM??" and finally turn into "?OMT?"
- Fragments of the OMT pose music plays on the radio in Tim's Pawn Shop sometimes.
- One More Time has been revealed to becoming as a "Carnival Reward", found in activities coming soon to the game.
- One More Time will be receiving a rework in the future.
- The spec is inspired from a YouTube video made by Miles called 『One more Time Stando』
- The name of One More Time from the idea that Tom was very persistent in trying to kill Jerry by trying over and over again without giving up, stating the idea that Tom wants to do it One More Time.
- The episode Tom was wearing the suit, is called "The Zoot Cat." Where the objective is Tom trying to get a girl cat, but like almost any other, Jerry wins. Jerry is even seen wearing the suit, after he defeats Tom.