"A stand manifested for a man to be able to get the ladies. What's jumpin', chick?" - Tom
One More Time is a suit type stand. One More Time used to be obtained through arrows, and was pretty common back in the days, however, it got removed, but, people who kept it, still had it, which gave it a really significant value.
One More Time’s appearance is pretty straightforward and simple, an orange jacket with a dot in the center, the jacket has some green lines. Its appearance is based on Tom from Tom and Jerry, who was wearing the same outfit in an episode.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The user has a passive block, meaning that all damage dealt towards the user are halved, and also having a ragdoll resistance.|
|The user will perform a fast barrage that has the speed of a Star Platinum or The World punch barrage. It does 5 Damage each hit, lasts for a minute and plays the Tom & Jerry theme song. This has some of the longest stand rushes.|
|The user charges their right fist for a moment and punches a foe, ragdolling and doing 30 Damage. Also decent knockback.|
|The user charges up a tom scream that has a small field of AOE, does 25 Damage and ragdolls players that were hit by the scream.|
|The user starts spinning rapidly, making them go fast for a short time. This move is also an offensive move, doing 5 Damage when making contact with a player. This move is meant for offensive and transport.
Note: you cannot go up while doing this move.
- When posing, an OOF remix of Hit Me Baby One More Time will play, OMT will also starts glowing.
- This stand was originally a custom belonging to Klevinoroto and DarkFlameKL. This stand later became public, being able to be obtained from an arrow.
- OMT was removed from the arrow, but after the data wipe, OMT was gone forever.
- On death, the user will perform a loud Tom screech.
- OMT is no longer a part of ABD after the data wipe on January 1, 2020.
- The entire stand is a reference to a Tom and Jerry episode.
- As of 16/7/20, OMT has come back as a statue in the leaked new map.
- Along with MoHe (Made On Hallows Eve), One More Time is the rarest stand in the game. There is very little users with this stand, and is not seen often.)
- One More Time's pose is based of the 'Kazotsky Kick.' A taunt from the game Team Fortress 2.
- It didn’t have a block.