"I might not be able to use some mysterious electric karate or utilize a stand, but I'll have you know I can hit people just fine. With my hands. To the face. And that's gonna happen to you." - Standless Users (Nōryoku nashi, 能力なし)
No Abilities (also known as Standless by the playerbase), simply put, is a player that does not possess a stand or spec ability, Basically they're a normal person or a side character.
Even though standless is probably the stand with the lowest amount of health and can make the user very vulnerable, it can still be proven viable if used correctly.
No Abilities is obtained automatically without needing to complete any quests or to use any items, as every player without an ability is either already in possession of this spec, or the user may have reset their previous ability by using a Rokakaka Fruit, giving them "No Abilities".
No Abilities does not have/vaguely has a form/appearance in the game, as it is just a regular player without a stand model.
No Abilities takes the appearance of the user's avatar, with no effects or special appearance features added to it.
However, the spec does have some animations for its punches and shoves alongside having standard health, similar to specs like Basic Hamon.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|With this passive, you are able to gain Specs or become a Stand user.|
|You thrust your fist forward. Anyone hit is dealt a pitiful amount of damage. Does a tiny bit of knockback and stuns the opponent in place.|
|You charge up an intimidating punch, dealing a very moderate amount of damage. This ragdolls on hit and does light knockback.|
|After a quick taunt, your walk speed will be boosted by 5 and your damage will be increased by 1.5x for 25 seconds. The player will also heal 30 HP. To compensate, the user loses the ability to block.|
|Shove your enemies away from you, stunning them for a short bit while creating a safer distance. Deals moderate damage. Adds a defense buff during its use.|
By using an arrow, you will receive a Stand, the most common type of ability in the game.
By using a frog, you will receive Hamon, an easy to find but strong ability. This ability is similar to the energy that is produced by the sun.
By using a frog, with a 12.5% chance (1/8) you will receive Joseph's Hamon, the Hamon of the main protagonist of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency.
By using a Vampire Mask, you will receive Vampire, an opposite type of ability as Hamon.
- F + R Easy
- R + LMB + F Easy
- LMB + F + C + R Medium
- R+F Easy
Fighting Spirit On:
- T + R + F Easy
- F + R + T + C + R Medium
- T + F + C + R + LMB + LMB + R + C Hard
- T + R + C Medium
- T + LMB+ LMB + R + F + C +LMB + LMB +LMB+ R+ F HARD
Pros and Cons:
- Fighting Spirit remains active for a long time.
- Fighting Spirit gives you a walkspeed boost.
- Shove ragdolls enemies.
- Low cooldowns.
- Roll is a great defense move.
- Lack of abilities (attack and mobility).
- Low durability.
- Horrendous damage output.
- Fighting Spirit leaves you vulnerable for a few seconds.
- Very short range.
- No block during Fighting Spirit.
- If you do not have any specs or stands, then you are officially classed as a "No Abilities" user.
- That feature was referred to as "Standless" in earlier stages of A Bizarre Day.
- Using a frog on this (non) ability to receive Hamon is a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood Episode 4: Overdrive when Will A. Zeppeli demonstrates the power of Hamon by striking at a frog on a rock. The frog was unhurt while the rock underneath was split into 2. This explains using a frog to achieve Hamon.
- This spec is needed for the Samurai quest, the requirement being to deal 1k damage.
- This spec only had the moves, LMB, R, and C. This was later changed in the Standless update on 1/31/2020.
- People pretend to be a ‘No Abilities’ while hiding their stand. However, they can easily be checked with the !check <Username> command.
- Even though the user doesn't have a stand, they can still see stands. This also goes with all other specs.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, Standless has received a reduced cooldown on most of its moves, however not a damage increase.