- 1 "I might not be able to use some mysterious electric karate or utilize a stand, but I'll have you know I can hit people just fine. With my hands. To the face. And that's gonna happen to you." - Standless Users (Nōryoku nashi, 能力なし)
"I might not be able to use some mysterious electric karate or utilize a stand, but I'll have you know I can hit people just fine. With my hands. To the face. And that's gonna happen to you." - Standless Users (Nōryoku nashi, 能力なし)
No Abilities (Standless), simply put, is a player that does not possess a stand or spec ability, Basically they're a normal person or a side character.
Even though standless is probably the stand with the lowest amount of health and can make the user very vulnerable, it can still be proven viable if used correctly.
No Abilities is obtained automatically without needing to complete any quests or to use any items, as every player without an ability is either already in possession of this spec, or the user may have reset their previous ability by using a Rokakaka Fruit, giving them "No Abilities". This Spec can also be obtained by using a Bizarre Arrow with a random chance of obtaining the Spec.
No Abilities does not have/vaguely has a form/appearance in the game, as it is just a regular player without a stand model.
Long story short, No Abilities takes the appearance of the user's avatar, with no effects or special appearance features added to it.
However, the spec does have some animations for its punches and shoves alongside having standard health, similar to specs like Basic Hamon.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|With this passive, you are able to gain Specs or become a Stand user.|
|You thrust your fist forward. Anyone hit is dealt a pitiful amount of damage!|
|You charge up an intimidating punch, dealing a very moderate amount of damage.|
|Boosts your walk speed by 5 and increases your damage by 1.5x for 25 seconds. The player will also heal 30 HP.|
|Shove your enemies away from you, stunning them for a short bit while creating a safer distance. Deals moderate damage.|
By using an arrow, you will receive a Stand, the most common type of ability in the game.
By using a frog, you will receive Hamon, an easy to find but strong ability. This ability is similar to the energy that is produced by the sun.
By using a frog, with a 12.5% chance (1/8) you will receive Joseph's Hamon, the Hamon of the main protagonist of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency.
By using a Vampire Mask, you will receive Vampire, an opposite type of ability as Hamon.
- F + R Easy
- R + LMB + F Easy
- LMB + F + C + R Medium
- R+F Easy
- Hold arrow + LMB + Q + E Easy
Fighting Spirit On:
- T + R + F Easy
- F + R + T + C + R Medium
- T + F + C + R + LMB + LMB + R + C Hard
- T + R + C Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Fighting Spirit remains active for a long time.
- Fighting Spirit gives you walk speed boost.
- Shove ragdolls enemies.
- Low cooldowns.
- Lack of abilities (attack and mobility).
- Low durability.
- Damage output isn't very good.
- Fighting Spirit leaves you vulnerable for a few seconds.
- If you do not have any specs or stands, then you are officially classed as a "No Abilities" user.
- That feature was referred to as "Standless" in earlier stages of A Bizarre Day.
- Although classed unironically (assuming anyone does so) as a terrible ability, it has a solid C in every stat.
- Using a frog on this (non) ability to receive Hamon is a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood Episode 4: Overdrive when Will A. Zeppeli demonstrates the power of Hamon by striking at a frog on a rock. The frog was unhurt while the rock underneath was split into 2. This explains using a frog to achieve Hamon.
- This spec is needed for the Samurai quest, the requirement being to deal 1k damage.
- This spec only had the moves, LMB, R, and C. This was later changed in the Standless update on 1/31/2020.
- People pretend to be a ‘No Abilities’ while hiding their stand. However, they can easily be checked with the !check <Username> command.
- Even though the user doesn't have a stand, they can still see stands. This also goes with all other specs.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, Standless has received a reduced cooldown on most of its moves, however not a damage increase.