"I might not be able to use some weird electric karate, or wield a stand, but I'll have you know I can hit people just fine. With my fists. To the face. And that's gonna happen to you." - Standless Users (Nōryoku nashi, 能力なし)
No Abilities is the type of form/spec for a Standless user with no abilities, meaning that the player is either new to the game and has not stabbed him/herself with an Arrow yet, maybe just recently removed his/her stand ability with a Rokakaka Fruit, or a player with literally no abilities (Stands, Specs, etc) at all.
"No Abilities" does not have/vaguely has a design/appearance in the game, as it is just a normal player without a stand model, with animations of punches and shoves alongside having standard health. Similar to specs like Basic Hamon.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|With this passive, you are able to learn/obtain specs or become a stand user.|
|You thrust your fist forward. Anyone hit is dealt a pitiful amount of damage!|
|You charge up an intimidating punch, dealing a very small amount of damage.|
|You roll on the floor giving you a tiny bit of a boost.|
|Boosts your walk speed by 5 and increases your damage by 1.5x for 25 seconds. The player will also heal 30 HP.|
|Shove your enemies away from you, stunning them for a short bit while creating a safer distance. Deals small damage.|
- F > R Easy
- R > LMB > F Easy
- LMB > F > C > R Medium
- Find an arrow > Equip it > LMB Easy
Fighting Spirit On:
- T > R > F Easy
- F > R > T > C > R Medium
- LMB > F > T > R Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Fighting spirit remains active for a lot of time.
- Fighting spirit gives you walkspeed boost.
- Lack of abilities (attack and mobility).
- Low durability.
By using an arrow, you will receive a Stand, the most common type of ability in the game.
By using a frog, you will receive Hamon, an easy to find but strong ability. This ability is similar to the energy that is produced by the sun.
By using a Vampire Mask, you will receive Vampire, an opposite type of ability as Hamon. It has the power of a Vampire from the JJBA Anime/Manga series.
- If you do not have any specs or stands, then you are officially classed as a "No Abilities" user.
- No Abilities is one of the weakest "abilities" in the game. However, it has huge development potential.
- This was referred to as "Standless" in earlier stages of A Bizarre Day.
- Although classed unironically (assuming anyone does so) as a terrible ability, it has a solid C in every stat.
- Using a frog on this (non) ability to receive Hamon is a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood Episode 4: Overdrive, when Will A. Zeppeli demonstrates the power of Hamon by striking at a frog on a rock. The frog was unhurt while the rock underneath was split into 2. This explains using a frog to achieve Hamon.
- This spec is needed for the Samurai quest, the requirement being to deal 1k damage.
- This spec only had the moves, LMB, R, and C. This was later changed in the Standless update on 1/31/2020.
- If anybody has this, they’re most likely new. Or farming. Or they could've used a Rokaka Fruit on their stand/spec.
- People pretend to be a ‘No Abilities’ while hiding their stand. However, they can easily be checked with the !check <Username> command.
- This ability could've been featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood, with Jonathan Joestar being a normal person before obtaining the power of Hamon. Dio Brando is also said to have been the same before he turned into a Vampire via the Vampire Mask.
- Even though the user doesn't have a stand, they can still see stands.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, Standless has received a reduced cooldown on most of its moves, however not a damage increase.