The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Summary/Appearance:The Nado's Secret Room was a room that is located underneath the map. It could only be accessed by touching the recycling bin on the far end of the Basketball Court.
Inside there's Nado, a joke NPC with a bright smile on his face. The room is made of brick-like(?) material/texture with an orange color. Although the room is very big, the room has literally nothing in it besides Nado.
- Added in version 2.0.3b.
- You cannot get out of the room unless you reset, rejoin, or talk to Nado.
- A good spot for hiding from someone.
- Be careful when you PvP-ing, don't bump into the bin or you will be transported into the room. while it might not be a problem, it's sometimes annoying.
- You can PvP inside the room if you want. For whatever reasons.
- You can still see the outside of this room if you use road roller in the sewers.
- Despite being inaccessible, Made in Heaven users can still use glitches to get inside the room.
- The room is now completely deleted from the game, since the old map is gone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.