"you died???" - Nado (Neido, ねいど)
Nado is a lax tin pot-wearing NPC located in Peaceful Park. He is based on the owner of A Bizarre Day, TORNADO98765. In his first form, he was located inside Nado's Secret Room, where he said his original line. The jar next to him previously held TheGuestToBlame.
Nado wears a sleeveless red shirt and simple black pants. On the corner of his shirt is a pixelated white heart, reminiscent of Undertale's SOULs.
This NPC is based on the avatar of TORNADO98765, the second and current owner of A Bizarre Day.
you died??? wasn't me.
Omae wa mou, shindeiru.
Too busy catching demon girls.
wanna play league?
- Nado was within a giant box underneath the map called Nado's Trash Can.
- Players could "kill" Nado using Hierophant Green's projectiles or Soft & Wet's F move (which could hit Nado's supposed invincible hitbox).
- Nado was removed when the new map was added.
- As of the 6/18 update, he has come back and is sitting near a menacing dummy.
- For a certain time you didn't die from talking to him but was later fixed
- You can create D4C bombs of Nado but the bomb won't do any damage, won't take his appearance, and will just be called D4C bomb.
- As of 9/19/20 (MM/DD/YY), TORNADO98765 is now the owner of A Bizarre Day.
- The glass jar beside used to contain TheGuestToBlame before he was moved to a boat on 24/9/20 (DD/MM/YY).