"It seems we're inside the turtle." - Bruno Bucciarati describing the ability of Coco Jumbo (Koko Janbo, ココ・ジャンボ)
Mr. President, also known as Coco Jumbo, is a main stand featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo/Golden Wind.
It is a turtle that has a key in its shell with a gem in it that allows it to take in others to a room. The key also has green lines engraved on it. However, this stand is not useful for combat, but due to its small size, it is also very difficult to hit.
Coco Jumbo is a small land turtle whose main characteristic is a key-shaped hole on top of its shell, in which a special key allowing people into its Stand can be placed.
Mr. President grants a supernatural ability to Coco Jumbo and, as such, it doesn't have a conventional appearance. It is, however, linked to a unique location accessed with an ornate key embedded within a transparent precious stone.
The room created by Mr. President resembles that of a hotel room, containing several pieces of comfortable furniture, a functioning television set and a refrigerator holding drinks. There is a boombox that would play "meme songs". However, the room does not include a bathroom, instead it has a zipper hole made by Bruno Bucciarati's Sticky Fingers.
|PASSIVE A||Tortoise And The Hare||You're faster than regular players, making your mobility better than opponents.|
|PASSIVE B||Pacifist||When using this stand, the user cannot use any offensive moves.|
|Turtle Form||Makes you transform into the tortoise with a key implanted on top of the shell.||N/A||N/A|
|Turtle Speed/ Turtle Defense||Make you slower, but you will be dealt less damage. If you press E again, you get a speed boost, even with human form.||N/A||N/A|
|Self Room Transport||Teleports its user to the Presidential Room, it doesn't have a set of time that you can be inside there so you can be there for an infinite amount of time.||N/A||3 seconds|
|Kidnap||Teleports a targeted person to the Presidential Room, it will disable the targeted person's stand while in the Presidential Room, they will be in there for 30 seconds then go out. Remember that you have to hover your cursor on somebody to make them teleport to the Presidential Room, it now has a cooldown for 30 seconds or more between capturing other players.||N/A||40 seconds|
|Invitation||Invites players to stay in the Presidential Room for as long as they want.||N/A||N/A|
Pros and Cons:
- Kidnap players.
- Party room.
- High Durability.
- Fast walk speed
- Cannot kill players.
- Sometimes glitchy.
- F > T (Also known as “The Troll” Where you teleport someone into the room, and enter the room and brag about it!) Easy
- F > T > Q > Emote (This is where you dance on someone, making them angry) Easy
- E > F (Useful for when you're trying to trap but are getting attacked.)
- E (wait a second or two) > E (This gives a temporary speed boost from the slow defense mode.)
- The strongest combo with Mr. President; Press T and wait for your enemy give up.
- You can do emotes in the turtle form.
- If you transform with a normal stand arrow, the arrow loses its feathers making it look like a fake Requiem arrow.
- You can teleport to the Presidential Room during a time stop.
- F used to be a spammable move with no cooldown at all. Thus, making everybody very angry.
- If you have a Rokakaka fruit and spam Q, the fruit will disappear.
- Currently, the only stand that does not have a single offensive move. Though there will be a feature in the future where you can bite to deal damage, it will still be one of the first stands to come out without an offensive move. The bite will most likely deal very small damage.
- This stand is only good for trolling one person or just being a passive turtle, or, helping people to get Samurai.
- Mr. President is a band that made the song Coco Jumbo.
- You can't roll, even when you are a human if you have Mr. President.
- When under the effects of Turtle Defense, damage dealt to you is so low is comparable to Over-Heaven stands durability and Gold Experience Requiems Durability.
- It is possible to move around while doing emotes in Turtle Form, the way to do this is to use your emote (for example /e ascend) and then pressing Q.
- Mr. President is the Coco Jumbo's stand, which was a way to help Bruno's Gang to travel without much danger, but the room is affected by special abilities as we see in the Train fight or in the Green Day fight.
- Mr.President is the best stand in the game apparently, not for PVP but for trolling.
- Mr. President also cannot do quotes when the user is pressing "N" for some reason.
- This is one of five stands to not be humanoid, Other's being DKC, TADKC, The Emperor, and Anubis.
- In your turtle form, if you are holding an item, it will look like the item is floating above your head.