Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Monochromatic Sphere is a glowing black and white sphere that bears resemblance to a black hole. It has a glowing white ring emanating from its center.
- You have a 0.375% chance of getting a Monochromatic Sphere via a Trowel.
- When used with King Crimson, you will get Ender Crimson
- When used on Purple Haze, you will get Purple Haze (Black & White), also known as Oreo Purple Haze, or Monochromatic Haze.
- It cannot be bought from the store.
- When Monochromatic Sphere is used, a black explosion effect will surround (the same effect of when you turn Gold Experience into Gold Experience Requiem except its color is black instead of yellow).
- Doesn't spawn.
- Monochromatic Sphere used to give Monochromatic King Crimson, but was changed back to Ender Crimson.
- This item has been shown in Tom AU´s shop, however, you weren't able to buy one.
- The Ender Pearl, the previous version of the item that the Sphere replaced, had a spawn rate of 1/150 every hour.
- This is the rarest item to get from a Trowel.