"The time for Heaven has finally arrived..." - Enrico Pucci (Enriko Pucchi, エンリコ・プッチ)
Made in Heaven is the stand of Enrico Pucci, the main antagonist of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean. This stand is the end result of the chain of heavenly evolutions from Enrico Pucci's previous stands; Whitesnake and C-Moon, which is how Made in Heaven are achieved in-game.
As an extremely fast stand, Made in Heaven consists of chops and slashes in its moveset. Combine it with the ability to accelerate its speed, this stand can be extremely deadly when utilized/used correctly . This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Made On Hallow's Eve. However, this shiny is currently unobtainable.
Made in Heaven takes the appearance of a half man half horse (Centaur),While the top half resembles that of a man, the bottom half resembles that of a horse. Its arm is covered in neon circles. A huge cable, forming a loose arch, joins the humanoid 1/2 of among its shoulder blades to the truncated posterior of the horse. For some reason, MiH's neon circles don't glow in some occasions, presumably glitches.
The horse wears blinders and reins, held by the hands of the humanoid 1/2 of, which wears a collar of lengthy feathers, and a protracted vine wound around its crown. Its head is barely elongated, presented with a huge clock above its eyes and nose. It has huge speedometers additionally embedded in its frame on the facet of the joint of the horse's legs and the horse's forehead.
As for its shiny, Made on Hallows Eve, there are several differences in its appearance. The main difference being that this shiny is based on "The Headless Horseman", an infamous Halloween monster with a skeletal body and a pumpkin as the head. The stand also features a horse model with four legs instead of two, having an overall black color scheme, with glowing lights on its pumpkin head, with the horse having glowing blue eyes, unlike it’s non-shiny, which has red eyes.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The user's walk speed is boosted from 16 to 21.|
|Because Made in Heaven has infinite speed, it can jump without any cooldown, unlike any other stand, (except Magician's Red). This is good for dodging attacks since you can spam jump. However, this passive can make you very vulnerable to Aerial attacks.|
|Made in Heaven's incredible speed doesn't require its user to roll instead it accelerates itself super quick that they seemly teleport.|
|Made in Heaven throws a weak punch with incredible speed. Unlike other click attacks, this has almost zero cooldown, meaning it can be spam clicked, allowing it to act as a mini barrage, leading to it dealing a lot of consecutive and non-stop damage, which is good for countering stands like Shadow The World, a stand that is hard to master due to its poor durability. It can also counter other stands.
Note: Despite its fast speed, this click attack does less damage than most other stand's click attacks.
|Made in Heaven chops forward with the immense speed with its right hand, dealing an incredible amount of damage. This is also one of the few E in the game that isn’t a rush.|
|Made in Heaven lunges forward with his arm facing the opponent then suddenly attacks the player in front of him.|
|The player throws three knives at the target. This ability can be used without revealing your stand. It has little to no cool-down in TA (spammable). In order to do this, however, the user would need to finish the knife-throwing animation first.
Note: the knives are not as fast as any other knives; the knives also have limited range.
|Made In Heaven utilizes its speed to teleport behind a target indicated by your mouse cursor, while it launches the target upwards while stunning the target. this move is similar to The World's Y ability and Star Platinum (Stone Ocean)'s Y move.|
|Made In Heaven users will forcefully and swiftly dash towards the direction the user is facing, and cut the enemy(s) for 50 damage and 60 in TA (72 in TA the last stage, special TA only dealt 60), dealing superior damage and rag-doll effect yours enemy(s). This move cannot be used without revealing the stand and cannot be blocked. This move has a 30 second cool down. Sometimes, this move will bug and deal no damage.|
|Made In Heaven counts prime numbers from "2" to "23" to calm its user down. If someone hits them Made In Heaven will teleport multiple times and is almost impossible to avoid. Once activated, this move cannot be deactivated until the full duration of the move expires. (Unlike Shadow The World, where you can activate and deactivate it at will). However, this ability can leave you vulnerable to long-range moves; Made in Heaven lowers all damage done by long-ranged projectiles. This move can be easily countered by projectile moves. This move cannot be used during Time Acceleration.
Note: It does not work against projectiles, Made in Heaven's F or Y, Gold Experience Requiem users, or King Crimson's H move. If the attacker uses a barrage against you during this, the damage stacks and you will be able to instantly kill the attacker.
|Made In Heaven teleports in an instant in the direction its user's facing, avoiding any attacks and obstacles meaning you can teleport through things like walls and buildings, and travels further than a normal roll for other stands and has the better teleportation ability when compared to King Crimson's teleportation ability, as it has a smaller cooldown/is more spammable and this can make the user travel longer distances only using teleportation, therefore making its user more mobile and efficient. This isn't really considered teleportation since MiH uses its immense speed to travel and is not able to teleport.|
|When used, the background music and time of day in the server will speed up. The cooldown of MiH abilities will also be reduced and your movement speed will increase every stage that progresses. There are 13 stages of TA, each stage lasts 3 seconds while the last stage lasts around 10 seconds. This is where the Full-Time Acceleration takes effect, where your movement speed will be maxed out (if the user has not used Universe Reset). This move will also cancel/shorten out any Timestop, and increasing the damage of your abilities/moves.
Note: This move will also heal you slowly in the later stages of the ability.
|This move resets the universe. It also makes the user faster than a complete Time Acceleration. In order to use this, you must use the Time Acceleration ability first and when TA ends, you have 1.2 seconds to press J and use Universe Reset. Once used properly, the screen will turn bright orangish-red. After that, it resets everyone's stand also giving everyone in the server a random stand for 90 seconds. After 90 seconds, everything will go back to normal. If another Made In Heaven user uses this ability it will cause all MiH users to have the same cooldown. This ability has a 10-minute cooldown. While in Universe Reset your damage returns to normal.
Note: You can only use this move during the end of Time Acceleration. Also, Rokakaka Fruit(s), Arrows, and Trading are both disabled during the 90 seconds of Universe Reset so that players don't lose their original stand/spec. The orange effect that is shown in the Universe Reset will also show for the other player's screen. You will only obtain arrow stands.
|Made in Heaven glides swiftly in the direction its user's facing for up to 5 seconds. This Z move also has the longest travel distance than the Normal Stand Jump, a common Z ability for most stands. It is also similar to One More Time, however, it will dash farther and faster without doing damage. This move can be good for evading time stops. This move can also be used to climb up buildings. This move is also good for chasing the enemy and dodging attacks.|
R - 3 Punch Combo
3 punch combo from the stand user. This move has a high chance of critical hitting, dealing 34 damage instead, which is like a heavy punch and can be used without showing your stand. This was replaced with Backhand Slash.
Y - Infinite Speed
Made in Heaven accelerates both itself and the user at such a speed that they seemingly teleport behind the player your cursor is pointing at. (No damage).
H - Old Time Acceleration
Made in Heaven speeds up time, allowing the player to move much faster, it can disable time stops, make player walk speed slower (No damage increasing).
F - Mastered Universe Reset
Made in Heaven resets the universe, buffing itself up by halving move cooldowns. Any moves on cooldown as Universe Reset is activated will instantly be freed
General Combat Knowledge:
Made in Heaven is one of the most powerful stands in-game for a different reason than other abilities. Whereas most stands or specs have immense strength or hard-to-counter abilities, Made in Heaven's true power comes from its unrivalled speed. Its speed allows its users to zoom around without getting hit, and at the same time doing damage to the opponent with little to no cooldown in later stages of Time Acceleration. Its speed is shown as infinite in the wiki, showing that its speed is unrivalled. A good way to counter Made In Heaven is to lure the user into houses, buildings, and anything that has 4 walls and a roof. Usually, the only way they would survive getting lured in is by teleporting out or managing to reach the exit before dying.
E and R are Made in Heaven's go-to abilities. Both moves are close-ranged and E can ragdoll the opponent for a good amount of time, along with having moderately-low cooldowns. T is Made in Heaven's long-ranged ability with a short cooldown, but it doesn't travel as far or as fast as most people think. An experienced player can easily move out of the way. F is Made in Heaven's hard-hitting and hard-to-miss move, which also ragdolls your opponent further and lays the ground for more attacks, but it has a long cooldown. B is Made in Heaven's counter, but you should be careful when using this because it doesn't affect Requiem or long-ranged attacks, which can leave you vulnerable. You should use this move when you're certain your opponent's next attack will hit you.
Otherwise, it's a waste. Y is used to teleport and attack opponents that are close to you, but not close enough to attack with a close-range attack. Finally, Made in Heaven's H move, Time Acceleration, is definitely one of the best abilities in-game. Not only does it buff your speed tremendously, but it also gives you passive health regeneration. Experienced Made in Heaven users are absolute pros when using this, as they are practically untouchable. However, newer users will find it a tad difficult to land attacks with such insane speed. Make sure you know your opponent is in range of your next attack before striking.
Made in Heaven's Z Move (Light-Speed Dash) is a Top Tier Z Move, due to it being able to cover a lot of ground compared to other Z moves, especially the common Stand Jump. Remember that Time Acceleration not only increases the user's speed but also decreases the cooldown of attacks allowing for the user to stunlock their opponent to death with E and R at later stages of time acceleration.
Disclaimer: DO NOT USE TIME ACCELERATION FOR ANY COMBO WITH Y IN IT UNLESS THE TIME ACCELERATION IS AFTER THE Y.
- F + Y + E + R (Long to close range combo).
- Y + E + H + Z + R + spam T + J (Pretty OP combo if you're stuck in a 3v1).
- Y + E + R + F + T (Pretty good combo, requires slight aim, and really OP in Time Acceleration).
- F + Y + E + R + V + T (This combo can kill full a healed TA4)
- E + R + F (A pretty abusive spam combo).
- H + T + V (Fast way to spam your knives, but the longer the effect, the less efficient this combo is).
- T + V + B (A way to gain the attention and bait your enemies, however, this has a small possibility of working).
- Spacebar + Z (A good way to get into the air, more or less "flying" to get away from opponents).
- H + E + R + V + E + R + E + R + E + R + J (A good way to use your abilities during your TA effectively, while making sure that other opponents don't deal any damage to the user as well. In case of that, the Universe Reset can help, "reset", everything, as everyone's resets will max health and the only difference is the stands other users have.).
- H + F + R + spam T till TA ends.
- E + R + F + T
- H + Z (hold) + V + F (To get to somewhere fast).
- E + R + F + T + Y + R + E + T + (H if you want to speed up this combo.) (This combo can 1 shot an OHs if you use H it will be overkill. Quick, fast and high damage.) Hard
- Y + E + R + F + V/Z (to get close to the enemy, you can either do V or Z or both.) + E + R (Can be a very abusive combo.) - Hard
- B (must landed) + F + Z/V + Y + E + R + T - Medium
- 'Y + E + R + F + V/Z + E + R - Hard'
- V + E + R (or R + E ) then walk backward a bit (to stay out of the opponent's range) + T Easy
- Y + F (Must head to where the opponent is for the move to land perfectly) + T (Head to the opponent) Easy
- F + Y(on target) + V (away from user) + T + V(Towards user) E + R + H (spam T) + F + V (towards user) (If not dead) + E + R Hard
- F + V(toward opponent) + Y + E + R + T Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Good Damage.
- Good Durability.
- Fastest walk speed in-game.
- Extremely good mobility and movement options.
- Great combo potential.
- Very viable in high-level play.
- Jump is spammable.
- Very fast attack speed.
- Clicking fast enough to create a semi-barrage.
- Short cooldown.
- Has a counter-attack.
- Grants you amazing walk speed and damage buff during time acceleration.
- Able to reduce timestop length.
- Spammable knives during time acceleration.
- Mastering time acceleration will make you almost impossible to die.
- Mediocre ranged attack.
- Needs to close the distance to do good damage.
- You are very vulnerable when you activate your counter. The counter-attack is easy to punish if you don't use it right, ranged attacks also bypass Made In Heaven's counter.
- Too much speed can make attacks harder to hit.
Made in Heaven:
- Voice lines: to play voice lines press N. Made in Heaven's voice lines include: "This is... Made in Heaven!", and, "By the name of God I will smite you!".
- Made in Heaven's move set was created by Bloodtaro, with a few small adjustments.
- This is one of a few stands to have a unique Z move. The others being Gold Experience Requiem, One More Time (Deleted), Pot Platinum (Admins only), The Hand, Sticky Fingers, Tusk, and Soft and Wet. For MiH, its regular jump does not have any cooldowns thanks to its infinite speed, making the stand better in terms of mobility and speed in the game.
- This stand is one of the stands that have no roll. (Same as Tusk act 1-3, instead, it has a teleport move.
- This is currently the fastest ability in-game.
- Made in Heaven's Time Acceleration used to be an instant speed boost to your walk speed only, it also doesn't increase your speed every 3 seconds, but its an instant speed boost instead (probably around 30 walk speed).
- When posing, Made in Heaven plays Queen's song, "Made In Heaven", referencing the name of the stand. In the manga, when MiH poses, a dialog box saying *ta ta* and, *helicopter sounds*, appears, also referencing the opening of the Queen song.
- Some specs can dodge the counter of MiH, such as Samurai.
- Projectile moves and AOE attacks, such as Star Platinum's Iggy Throw or Star Platinum (Over Heaven)'s Reality Shattering Pulse, can still damage Made in Heaven's user when the counter move is activated.
- Sticky Finger’s Z goes longer than that of MiH, but not as fast.
- If someone hits a player with MIH while they're using their counter, the purple feathers on MIH's neck will glow blue for a short time.
- It is shown from the A Bizarre Day Roadmap, that Made in Heaven will get a rework sometime in the future.
- Many of MiH's, C-Moon's, and Whitesnake's sound effects are from a MUGEN mod of Enrico Pucci.
- If there is more than one Made In Heaven user and any MiH uses Universe Reset, the Made in Heavens will not have their stands switched.
- It is possible to avoid the Universe Reset if you spawn on top of the roof collision, however you cannot do anything up there so there is no point to doing this.
Made on Hallows Eve:
- Before this was unobtainable, you could obtain by using DIO's diary with C-Moon. (2% chance). During that time, you can only get it at around Halloween.
- When the stand was taken out, it would play the iconic, "Fetch me their souls!" from the game Call Of Duty ZOMBIES.
- This stand only has one voiceline which is, "edgy laugh..."
- MoHe used to be one of the rarest stands when it became unobtainable.
- Its pose used to pull a pumpkin head out.
- MoHe speed stat is a pumpkin, obvious reference to Halloween.
- As of in the data reset in January 1st, 2020, MoHe has been declared unobtainable and no other players (besides admins) can recieve this until Halloween.
Please hit "expand" to see a list of sound for Made in Heaven.
MIH using Speed Punch.