"You have my King Crimson's arms and Epitaph! Calm down and look carefully for movements." - Diavolo (Diaboro, ディアボロ,)
King Crimson (Two Arm Doppio) is the Stand of Vinegar Doppio , an antagonist featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo. The Stand is the 2 arms of the original full-body King Crimson, with Epitaph on the player's head as a Sub-Stand for the arms. It has the same appearance as 1 Arm King Crimson, but has 2 arms.
This can be obtained using a Frog on King Crimson (Doppio). When using another frog and obtaining full King Crimson , there is a 1% chance of receiving Manga King Crimson, one of King Crimson's shiny variants.
|Similar to its one-armed counterpart, King Crimson shoves their right arm at the opponent doing superior damage, while also knocking them back.|
|Just like before, Charges up a very superior chop to the enemy player.|
|Uses Epitaph to see into the future, dodging all incoming attacks for 5 seconds. When the ability is active, the user cannot attack during this period. To disable this before the 5 second duration, Press F again. This can be used to surprise enemies.|
|Erases time very briefly, teleporting its user a few studs forward in the direction they're facing. This can teleport you through enemies as well as allow you to attack almost immediately after doing so.|
|The player leans down, and after a few seconds returns to their feet and enters the second form of King Crimson (Two Arm).|
|Unlike its first form, King Crimson's arms start to punch wildly in front of the user 40 times, dealing superior damage.|
|Hurls 5 scalpels at the enemy, making dealing with people trying to escape a breeze. Deals 7.5 damage each scalpel. If you land all of them, it does 37.5 damage.|
|Shoves its fist into the ground, instantly teleporting anyone nearby into their grasps.|
|Thrusts its arm through the enemy, picking them up while dealing superior damage.|
|Kept from its first form. Uses Epitaph to see into the future, dodging all incoming attacks for 5 seconds.|
|Also kept from its first form. Erases time very briefly, teleporting its user a few studs forward in the direction they're facing. This can teleport you through enemies as well as allow you to attack almost immediately after doing so|
The user will use the frog on itself, assuming it has King Crimson (Two Arm). The user will then reset and the user will obtain the final stand of the King Crimson Trilogy: King Crimson full form. However, the frog also has a small chance to grant the user a shiny version of King Crimson, Manga King Crimson.
This isn't so much of evolution but a chance of getting from the regular way of obtaining King Crimson. When used on King Crimson (Two Arm), there is a 1% percent chance of getting the manga reskin, it provides no extra damage and no moves that are different from normal KC. However, has some additional quotes.
General Combat Knowledge:
King Crimson (Two Arm)'s attacks can end almost anyone if you use them correctly. Although it's durability is an E, it's attack power and speed are solid A's. Just like King Crimson (Doppio), this is a very good combo stand. If you use attacks in an order that creates no opening, your weak defense won't be an issue.
Erasure Grab (T in the second form) is a very important move for combos. This move simultaneously pulls in your opponents for combos by grouping them up and doing massive amounts of damage (50). This moves range is in a circle around the player so it can help you if multiple people are attacking you. Future Sight (F) and Erasure Shift (V) are very important as well. Due to the low durability, you can use these moves if you fail a combo or are on cooldown. Use V before F though because you are unable to use any moves during Future Sight. Potent Blow (E) and Severing Chop (R) as well a very good pair. With their low cooldowns, a good amount of damage and knockback, used in the right times these can make or break a battle.
Use these to help guide you through using this stand.
- H + T + Y + E(Hold) Medium
- R + E Easy
- V + F Easy
- H + Y + E(Hold) + R Medium
- E + V + R Easy
- R + E + V Easy
- H + T + R Easy
- H + Spam R + when is close T + Y (always try to keep your distance to maximize the damage of the knives that will be your main source of damage) Medium
- H + Y + T + R Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Short cooldowns.
- Hits are very easy to land.
- Moveset Transformation.
- Scalpels are very strong and spammable, allowing for easy hits.
- Bad durability.
- Low combo potential.
- E move cannot stun players.
- Epitaph can be bypassed by OH's, GER's, Tusk ACT4, S&W's Bubbles, and KC:AU's Grab Move.
- Cannot switch between modes, as once you switch to second mode, you are stuck in it until you reset/die.
- If you transform into your second form without summoning your stand, you wont be able to summon your stand until you reset.
- This stand, Shadow The World, Gold Experience, Anubis and Silver Chariot Requiem are the ONLY stands capable of suddenly changing their moveset, the only difference about them doing the action is that Gold Experience and Silver Chariot Requiem needs a Requiem Arrow to do so.
- On King Crimson (Two Arm)'s second form of abilities, Y and T have the longest cooldown out of every move (On second form of course).
- In the anime, Doppio gets KC’s other arm by "calling" the Boss with a frog.
- This has no voice lines when you press N.
- If you go on transformation, then do Godly Erasure, and the moment it's about to hit the ground, eat a fruit. Then the person wouldn't get hit by some attacks.
- This is one of five stands in-game to not have a humanoid form, others being The Emperor, Anubis, Its previous version, and Mr. President.
- King Crimson (Two Arm) will turn back into its first form after a long period of time, or when you reset/die.
- Occasionally, if you have summoned King Crimson (Two Arm), you cannot desummon it by pressing Q again. This will only happen if you have used Transformation before trying to desummon.
- Unlike Shadow The World and Anubis, King Crimson (Two Arm) cannot change and unchange his moveset whenever he wants, this is also shared with Gold Experience Requiem and Chariot Requiem.
- Just like it's former incarnation, Epitaph will adjust to the face and head color of the player.
- This Stand got a new model, coming from King Crimson Rework's model.