"Oh, Doppio. My sweet Doppio..." - Diavolo speaking to Vinegar Doppio (Vinegār Doppio, ヴィネガー・ドッピオ)
You can evolve this stand by using a Frog, making it a Two Arm Doppio King Crimson. With this stand, Epitaph will appear on the user's forehead. It will have the same face as the user. This stand is not very powerful and needs skill to actually win a battle.
Doppio's King Crimson is just one arm from the original full-body King Crimson with it's Epitaph on the user's head. It appears as a red arm with white grids.
|KCD will do a punch with decent range dealing great damage, pushing the enemy away. This move has a short cooldown.|
|KCD will do a quick chop in front of the user for the enemy's chest stunning the opponent and dealing good damage. This move has a short cooldown.|
|KCD will do a fast slice in front of the user, dealing great damage. Aiming for the feet, almost the same as Fast Chop. This move has a short cooldown.|
|The user uses Epitaph to look in the future, being able to dodge attacks for 5 seconds. Press F again to stop.
Note: This can't dodge attacks from GER and OH stands.
|The user erases time, teleporting them a few studs further in the direction they are facing. This is slightly farther than all the other Time Erase Teleports.|
Using the frog will grant you the second evolved version of this Stand.
If you’re new with King Crimson (Doppio), use this as a guide.
- Repeatedly, but at a slow pace, use E + R + T Easy
- T + E + R Easy
- E + V + T + R + E + V + R Hard
- R + T + E Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Short cooldowns.
- Hits are very easy to land.
- Epitaph works on OH's, GER's, and ACT4's Barrages.
- As said above, its Epitaph can not be bypassed by GER Barrage, making it useful to counter Return To Zero (only if Barrage is used after RTZ).
- Bad durability.
- Low combo potential.
- E move cannot stun players.
- Epitaph can be bypassed by OH's (Not Barrage), GER's (Not Barrage), Tusk ACT4 (Not Barrage), S&W's Bubbles, and KC:AU's Grab Move.
- Voicelines: You can play the voiceline using the N key. The voice lines from King Crimson Doppio are: Turururururu... (The user plays a voiceline similar to a phone ringing.) Turuurururu = Bring ring ring ring ring).
- One of the first stands to come out during ABD's release.
- Doppio is one of the various stands that has only 1 voiceline.
- This is one of five stands in-game to not have a humanoid form, others being The Emperor, Anubis, it's evolved version and Mr. President.
- If you use two frogs on Doppio, you have a chance of getting Manga King Crimson with a 1% chance.
- There is a bug where if a King Crimson uses their R on you, your voiceline can be spammed.
- It is possible to move while using a frog by posing and unposing.
- Once you used voiceline, you can't use it anymore, unless you reset.