"Oh, Doppio. My sweet Doppio..." - Diavolo speaking to Vinegar Doppio (Vinegār Doppio, ヴィネガー・ドッピオ)
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 10.6% chance (D-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its Shiny counterpart, it has a ~0.07% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it.
You can evolve this Stand by using a Frog, making it King Crimson (Two Arm Doppio). With this Stand, Epitaph will appear on the user's forehead. It will have the same face as the user. This Stand is not very powerful and needs skill to actually win a battle. Do note that Azure Doppio King Crimson cannot evolve unlike the original version.
This Stand's shiny, Azure Doppio King Crimson, deals 1.5x more damage than its non-shiny counterpart.
King Crimson (Doppio) does not appear as a full humanoid Stand. Instead, King Crimson (Doppio) is just one arm from the original full-body King Crimson with its Epitaph on the user's head. It appears as a red arm with white grids.
Azure Doppio King Crimson's appearance, being a shiny version, is similar to its normal counterpart. With the only change being the colors (red to blue) and vise versa.
|KCD will do a punch with decent range dealing great damage, pushing the enemy away. This move has a short cooldown.|
|KCD will do a quick chop in front of the user for the enemy's chest stunning the opponent and dealing good damage. This move has a short cooldown.|
|KCD will do a fast slice in front of the user, dealing great damage. Aiming for the feet, almost the same as Fast Chop. This move has a short cooldown.|
|The user uses Epitaph to look in the future, being able to dodge attacks for 5 seconds. Press F again to stop.
Note: This can't dodge attacks from GER and OH Stands.
|The user erases time, teleporting them a few studs further in the direction they are facing. This is slightly farther than all the other Time Erase Teleports.|
Using the frog will grant you the second evolved version of this Stand: Two Arm Doppio King Crimson. This does not work on Azure Doppio King Crimson.
If you're new with King Crimson (Doppio), use this as a guide.
- Repeatedly, but at a slow pace, use E + R + T Easy
- T + E + R Easy
- E + V + T + R + E + V + R Hard
- R + T + E Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Short cooldowns.
- Hits are very easy to land.
- Epitaph works on OH's, GER's, and ACT4's Barrages.
- Bad durability.
- Low combo potential.
- E move cannot stun players.
- Epitaph can be bypassed by certain moves.
- Lacks ranged moves.
- Worst block in the game.
- Voicelines: You can play the voiceline using the N key. The voice lines from King Crimson (Doppio) are: Turururururu... (The user plays a voiceline similar to a phone ringing.) Turuurururu = Bring ring ring ring ring).
- Once you used voiceline, you can't use it anymore, unless you reset.
- One of the first Stands to come out during ABD's release.
- Doppio is one of the various Stands that has only 1 voiceline.
- This is one of five Stands in-game to not have a humanoid form, others being The Emperor, Anubis, King Crimson (Two Arm Doppio) and Mr. President.
- If you use two frogs on Doppio, you have a chance of getting Manga King Crimson with a 1% chance.
- There is a bug where if a King Crimson uses their R on you, your voiceline can be spammed.
- It is possible to move while using a frog by posing and un-posing.