"No one can escape the fate that was chosen for them. All that remains is the end, where you will all perish. Eternal greatness exists only within myself. Sing a song of sorrow in a world where time has vanished..." - Diavolo (Diaboro, ディアボロ)
King Crimson (Black and White), nicknamed Oreo Crimson or Oreo by fans and called Monochromatic King Crimson in the in-game trading GUI, is a shiny version of King Crimson.
His sub-stand, Epitaph can be seen on his head. Epitaph presents itself as a bump on the forehead featuring eyes and a mouth constantly grinding its teeth, often mimicking King Crimson's current mood. Its crown is flat and from its forehead emerges a raised level that bears a smaller, oval face of the same expression.
The body is seen mostly as black, but the skin is white. The eyes for Epitaph and King Crimson (Black and White) are black. His hands have iron knuckles on it. The grid can actually be seen if you put your camera in it. The head is facing sideways. However, if you attack with it, it will face forward, and the stand user will face sideways.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|Time Erasing for less than 5 seconds will apply a cooldown 50% shorter than the normal cooldown. When your cooldown is reduced, the next Time Erase won't play a shouting voice line before time erases, making you unpredictable.|
|King Crimson (Black & White) uses its left arm to deal an incredibly strong frontal blow to the opponent. This move has a knockback effect.|
|King Crimson (Black & White) uses its strength to deal an extremely powerful chop to the enemy using its right arm. This move is very good for starting combos. The move also ragdolls.|
|King Crimson (Black & White) uses Epitaph to predict the upcoming actions of anyone for 5 seconds, allowing both it and the user to dodge every attack. You can press T again to cancel Future Sight. Over Heaven stands and requiem can break through this attack.|
|King Crimson (Black & White) uses its right leg to kick the opponent for an incredible amount of damage. This move sends the target flying up in the air then falling down to a ragdoll state. This move is also very good for starting combos.|
|King Crimson (Black & White) focuses its strength into its left fist, then thrusts it into the opponent's torso, dealing an incredible amount of damage.|
|King Crimson (Black & White) erases time for up to 10 seconds with a 20-second cooldown. You will be invisible and gain increased walking speed while erasing time. When the user's health is in the yellow or below, the voiceline King Crimson (Black & White) yells will change. If you get hit while time is erased, your TE is canceled.
GERs/UGERs can cancel this ability automatically.
|While King Crimson (Black & White) has erased time, it can perform a devastating strike to its opponent while at the same time ending Time Erasure. The move deals godly damage. This move can be used in a good combo, instantly killing your victim even if he/she has about 40% of health or lower left.|
|King Crimson (Black & White) erases time very briefly, teleport its user a few studs forward in the direction they're facing. This can teleport you through enemies as well as allow you to attack almost immediately after doing so. And this skill can also teleport through thin walls. It's a good idea to use this move to set up flank attacks. Or running away, whichever you want.|
General Combat Knowledge:
Due to the fact that King Crimson's attacks are incredibly mighty, it can be used to easily end basically anyone, given that you run away when you need to and attack when it's ideal. The kick move (Y) is very useful for beginning and ending combos, as it momentarily suspends the target in midair. Although its durability stat is E, it still has the equivalent of B in health.
You shouldn't under any circumstances let your Epitaph (T) build dust over time. It can easily be used to save yourself in unfavorable situations or to approach your target safely (obviously unless you're against a gold experience requiem or over heaven stand, in which case the best idea is to just run for your life). To set up possible ambushes or assaults, you can use your Time Erasure (F) to traverse the land easily mostly without disruptions (again, if you're against a gold experience requiem you're basically screwed unless they already canceled a Time Stop/Time Erase). Moving along, Erasure Shift is astoundingly useful for setting up potential attacks or literally just running. As aforementioned in the King Crimson stand page, (if you've read it) you can teleport through players (and small objects). This may or may not be useful, but I can see it being used to confuse the enemy, creating free space to throw another attack in, possibly ending the fight, right then and there. Time Erasure also allows you space to run away or lay the groundwork for surprise attacks. This move is great for escaping/avoiding fights to regain health. This move also allows you to use your J move. But if you attack during time erase, your time erase will be canceled. lf your J move's cooldown is not over, you will only cancel your TE it is recommended that you try to use time erase/future sight to avoid stands like c-moon and silver chariot as silver chariot has a way to completely deny the advantage time erase gives you (if you're running away) and c-moon has the distance to make sure you can't connect a hit in time erase and being fast enough to avoid you. lt is also recommended you use this strategy against time-stop stands as well.
If you’re new at King Crimson, use this as a guide.
- R > Y > H Easy
- E > R > Y > H Medium
- F > J > R > Y > H Medium
- Y > H > R > E > F > J Medium
- Y > H > R > E > Y > R > E Hard
- Y > R > E > V > R > E Medium
- R > E > V > Y > H Medium
- Y > R > H > E Medium
- R > Y > H > E Easy
- Y > R > C > H > C > V > E Medium
- Y > R > E > V > H Medium
- R > V > Y > H > E Medium
- Y > R > H > V > E Medium
- E > V > R > Y > H Medium
- F > J > R > Y > H Easy
- Y > H > R > E > Y > R > E Hard
- Y > R > E > V > R > E Medium
- Voicelines: to play voicelines press N. KC's voicelines are: "It's the results! It's only the results that remain in this world!" and "How will you move, when knowing I can see through everything?" and "May time resume to its original state."
- Time Erasure ability effect can be set to 5 different levels. False, low, medium, high, and ultra.
- King Crimson (Black and White) is still a reskin of King Crimson, as nothing has changed besides the color of the model. And the time erasure moves, and colors of attacks.
- The Erasure Shift screen effect is changed to be pitch black, alongside a few hit effects being monochromatic as well.
- A lot of ABD's players thought the replacement for Ender Crimson was going to be Sea Crimson. However, that did not happen.
- On the official ABD discord server, it was voted on what its name was going to be, with the name "Oreo Crimson" being in second place, the first place being an NSFW/Non-Family Friendly name (Cum Crimson).
- During Time Erasure, it will also play Diavolo's theme. If your health is lower than half, the theme during TE will be replaced with "la Battaglia Finale" (The Final Battle).
- The latest update lets you TE in TS and moves if you did it before the TS.
- If you TE then pose immediately after, you will be able to move while posing. If you use the J move, then you will be able to attack while posing
- When using Time Erasure, make sure your chat bubble doesn't appear because it will make your location spoiled, making you vulnerable when trying to sneak up and attack someone.
- Since a Mono Sphere is a 0.375% chance, Oreo is possibly rarer than both SPOH and RSPOH.
- Its Value Dropped during the 50x event, which was an accident did by a Developer
- People confuse Manga King Crimson's shortened form, which is MKC, with Monochromatic King Crimson.