"Bites the Dust was born from my absolute desire to not encounter you...Bring it on!" - Yoshikage Kira (Kirā Kuīn Baitsa Dasuto, キラー・クイーン バイツァ・ダスト)
Killer Queen: Bites The Dust is the Requiem Form of Killer Queen, the stand of the main antagonist Kira Yoshikage in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. Like Killer Queen, this stand is also extremely powerful, as it also does a lot of damage with its explosive abilities. Along with its Bites The Dust ability, this stand can be extremely dangerous and powerful.
In appearance, Killer Queen Bites the Dust is a very detailed stand. Its crown is flat, while two sharp, triangular shapes resembling cat ears stand on both sides of the top of its head. Its eyes comprise cat-like vertical pupils in front of its generally red-colored sclera. It has no nose, and its mouth is not visible, due to the black mist surrounding it.
It wears dark grey, studded, leather-like forearm-length gloves, mirrored in style by a garter belt-like band at its waist and ankle-height footwear. Four short spikes line the top of its back. Its shoulders, the hands, belt buckle, front of its crotch, ankles and the top of its feet all bear the emblem of a skull with ears resembling.
|Killer Queen Bites The Dust appears in front of the user and unleashes a more "enhanced" version of its original barrage, dealing much more damage and slowing down the enemy.|
|With a swift poke of the finger, Killer Queen Bites The Dust turns whoever it touches into a bomb, Once the user presses R again, the opponent will instantly explode, dealing incredible damage.||
|Explosive Homing Bubble (Stray Cat)||Using Stray Cat, Killer Queen: Bites The Dust deploys a bomb-infused bubble. Similar to Sheer Heart Attack, the bubble will slowly follow the nearest player until it reaches them. Once you're ready, press T again to deliver them an incredible explosion! The explosion used to be instant, however, it now has a small delay of around 2 seconds between the activation.||
Incredible Damage 75 to 99 damage
|Yen Coin Throw||Killer Queen Bites The Dust throws a coin at the target, which plants a bomb in the player, dealing pitiful damage, but can be detonated for an explosive surprise with R, which will deal extreme damage to the target.||
Pitiful Damage (Projectile)
|25 to 30 seconds|
|Third Bomb: Bites The Dust||Killer Queen: Bites The Dust activates its third bomb, BITES THE DUST! After quickly punching the target, both Killer Queen and its user float into the air saying "Yes! I activated it!" in Japanese, hovering for roughly 7 seconds, before returning everyone around them back to their original positions, including you and the person you poked. You are almost invincible to any kind of attack during this state. After the 7 seconds are over, you will also damage every player around you except for the player that you hit directly with Bites The Dust.
Note: If GER uses Return To Zero, you will take the damage you gave to the GER. Furthermore, punching a target and floating happens with 2 different F presses.
Bites the Dust also bypasses Love Train.
|Incredible Damage 75 to 99 damage||90 to 100 seconds|
|Explosive Grab||Killer Queen Bites The Dust grabs the opponent and blows them up, dealing incredible damage. This move used to be able to heal the user but got removed.||Incredible Damage 75 to 99 damage||30 seconds|
|Bomb Transfer||After hitting an enemy with R before detonation attacking them with J does a donut attack and deals moderate damage (R bomb remains and transfers to the person who got hit by this attack).
Note: If you use Bites The Dust after using J, the bomb will switch to the primary bomb able to use R/Using J will place a bomb to the enemy that you can activate with R.
30 to 49 damage
General Combat Knowledge:
KQ:BTD is mostly a short-ranged stand, with few ranged projectiles. Keeping pressure on your opponent is absolutely essential, and the good news is that you have the perfect tool for it.
Your T, The stray cat bubble, constantly follows the opponent closest to you endlessly. Having an R as an AOE attack is incredible. Keeping them constantly on the move means they are either forced to run or approach, either way resulting in a swift victory for KQ:BTD. Your barrage is also a handy tool in keeping your opponents locked in place to combo with your R or T. Your close range is even better, with your R and H dealing very great damage. When you plant a bomb on someone, remember that your bomb will bypass their block (This has been removed). Remember that your R and Y move can ragdoll your opponent if they are not blocking or using a barrage. This opens up a window of opportunity for you to follow up with another attack to quickly combo their health away.
- F + T + Y + H + T + R + R + J + R + F + E Very hard
- R + J + R + H Medium
- R + R + T + Y + T + R + H Hard
- R +H + R + Y + R + T + E + T Hard
- R + J + R + F + J + R + T + H + R + J + R + T Extremely Hard
- H + E + R + R Hard
- R + T + T + R Hard
- R + H + R + T + T + Y Hard
- R + T + J + H + T + R + E Hard
- H + Y + R Medium
- F + T + R + J + H + R + T + Y + R + R + F + E (If you want to overkill) Very Hard
- H + R + R + T + T + F + F Medium
- R + Y + H + J + R Medium
- R + R + Y + R + T + T + H (grab the opponents to the bubble before it explodes) + E
- H + R + C + E (hold) Easy
- Y + H + R Easy (must be near the enemy)
- Y + J + R + R + R +T + H + T Medium
- T + T + Y + R + R + R Medium (Use T when the enemy is next to it)
- F + J + R + H + R + R + E(hold) Hard
- R + H + J + R + Y + R Medium
- T + F + J + R + R + R + Y + R + H + T + E
- R + Detonate + J(Very Quickly) + Detonate + T + Detonate (when the enemy is close) Y + Detonate. If you mess up the coin throw, E Medium-Hard
- T + R + H + R + T Easy
- T + R + H + J + R + Y + R + T + R + R (Over kill) Hard
- T + R + R(Stunts the enemy) + T(When the enemy its stunned) + Y + R + H Hard
- R + R + H + E Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Outstanding damage output.
- Great ranged attacks.
- Good combo potential.
- BtD bypasses Love Train.
- Most of the attacks still suffer from rather high cooldowns.
- Struggles against opponents with greater mobility.
- KQBTD voice lines are "...Hayato...", "Killer Queen's ability, is to turn everything it touches into a bomb." and "Oh dear... It seems that you have found it.".
- Kira uses Bites the Dust in the anime and manga, to set a bomb on someone, and if anyone finds out his identity from the person he set the bomb on, then everyone will explode except for the bombed person.
- J is a reference to Koichi being donuted in the anime.
- Explosive Homing Bubble used to explode instantly when you pressed T again.
- KQBTD back in the day was called KQR (Killer Queen Requiem). It is still called Killer Queen Requiem when you check or trade a player with it.
- KQBTD used to have no idle pose. But it was brought back.
- Killer Queen is a reference to the Queen song of the same name.
- "Bites The Dust" is a reference to "Another One Bites The Dust " by Queen.
- According to the manga/anime, this is not an actual Requiem Stand, since the idea of Requiem Stands appeared only in Part 5.
- However, the game still requires the user to have Requiem Obtained: True (instead of having the user stab itself with an arrow twice while wielding Killer Queen), as it adds more rarity to this stand.
- If you trade this to another person, Unless they have Requiem Obtained: True, The requiem will not transfer over and they will get the normal Killer Queen.
- When posing, Killer Queen: Bites the Dust will play Yoshikage Kira's Theme "Killer".
- Shibo might have something to do with "Shinei" Which means death in Japanese.
- Even though this stand is a straight upgrade to Killer Queen, It requires more skill to use.
- The eyes of the KQ:BTD used to glow red all the time.
- The eyes of KQ:BTD use to not have red glowing orbs to represent them, so you would just see KQ's eyes, but darkened red, which you can still somewhat see in the current model, the glowing red orbs were added for an unknown reason.
- If you get Killer Queen while having Requiem: True, you will spawn in a random spawn point instead of being in the spot you used the stand arrow.