"Nobody can track me. Nobody knows the truth about Yoshikage Kira. That is, nobody will, after I get rid of you." - Yoshikage Kira (Kira Yoshikage, 吉良 吉影)
Killer Queen is the stand of Yoshikage Kira, The main antagonist of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. Unlike other stands in-game, other than its punch barrages, Killer Queen specializes in explosive attacks. With this ability, the stand can deal an incredible amount of damage. This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Creeper Queen.
This stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 33% chance (C-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its shiny, there is a 1% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it.
Killer Queen is a visibly muscular humanoid Stand about as tall as the user and is light in color overall. Its crown is flat, while two sharp, triangular shapes resembling cat ears stand on both sides of the top of its head. Its eyes comprise cat-like vertical pupils in front of its generally light-colored sclera. It has no nose, and its thin-lipped mouth is perpetually closed. It wears dark, studded, leather-like forearm-length gloves, mirrored in style by a garter belt-like band at its waist and ankle-height footwear.
Its thumbs are additionally bandaged in white. Four short spikes line the top of its back. Its shoulders, the back of its hands, belt buckle, a plate hanging in front of its crotch, both sides of its ankles and the top of its feet all bear the emblem of a skull with ears resembling its own, in varying sizes and external decoration. Later, the space behind its stomach is revealed to be hollow and suitable for storing an object.
On the other hand, Sheer Heart Attack takes the form of a plated sphere with a superficial, removable knob on its top and tank treads on either side. Embedded at its front is a cat-skull similar to those on Killer Queen's body, with the addition of a downward dagger on the forehead, a movable jaw, and a short spike as a nose.
|SHIBO Barrage||Killer Queen assaults the enemy with a barrage of fast and moderately-powered punches.|
|Killer Queen's First Bomb||
Killer Queen strikes the target and transmutes the target into a bomb. The initial hit deals a pitiful amount of damage, but when used again after successfully striking an opponent, the target will explode for a superior amount of damage.
Note: This is not affected by range.
|Sheer Heart Attack/Second Bomb||Killer Queen's best-known ability. Killer Queen deploys its secondary bomb/substand, Sheer Heart Attack. When deployed, it follows the target closet to it excluding the user of its respective Killer Queen, and when close enough, it will explode the target with incredible force. Sheer Heart Attack itself has only 100HP but has a 90% damage reduction. Easily countered by time stops, Over Heavens, The Hand, and King Crimson: AU.||Good Damage
25 Seconds (Once SHA is Destroyed)
|Explosive Yen Coin Throw||Killer Queen transmutes a coin into a bomb, then throws the coin. If the coin hits a target, you can activate the bomb by pressing the detonate button (R) while also delivering a moderate explosion to the target. However, this move is easy to dodge.||35 seconds|
|"You're about to be erased..."||After finding out some snot-nosed brat discovered your true identity, you throw a superior punch right through their chest, while secretly planting a bomb on them that you can detonate using R, now you can finally sleep easy, knowing that no one knows the identity of Yoshikage Kira. This move also deals 20 damage for the punch.||35 seconds|
F - Bites The Dust
This ability was removed after the ''Killer Queen Requiem'' update.
Killer Queen: Bites The Dust is the Requiem Form of Killer Queen. The stand has a similar appearance to Killer Queen, only having red glowing shining eyes and black-blue skin color, with the same model as Killer Queen. The user will instantly get Killer Queen: Bites The Dust if you have a Requiem Arrow, assuming that he/she has Killer Queen as a default stand.
Strategies and Counters:
General Combat Knowledge:
KQ is mostly a short-range stand, with few ranged projectiles. Keeping pressure on your opponent is absolutely essential, and the good news is that you have the perfect tool for it. Your T, The Sheer Heart Attack, constantly follows the opponent closest to you endlessly. Having an R as an AOE attack is incredible. Keeping them constantly on the move means they are either forced to run or approach, either way resulting in a swift victory for KQ. Your barrage is also a very useful tool in keeping your opponents locked in place to combo with your R or Y. Your close range is even better, with your R and F dealing very high damage.
One of the strangest parts of KQ's move mechanics is that if you have a bomb already planted in someone. you are unable to use your R, F, and Y, so its very recommended to detonate the bomb on the perfect time, you can combo with it. An interesting attack is your F, which is essentially an extra R, allowing you to mix up whatever option you decide to go with. Another problem that new KQ users might experience is that they can plant a bomb on their Sheer Heart Attack, most likely with Y, so try to avoid doing that as much as possible.
- R > Y > F>R Easy
- F > R Easy
- Y > F >R Easy
- T > Y > R > F >R Medium
- T>Z>R>R Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Incredible damage output.
- Sheer Heart Attack.
- Had simple but effective combos.
- Doesn't require moves with long windups.
- Easy to learn if you are new to ABD
- High cooldowns.
- Struggles against opponents with great damage output and or superior combat speed.
- Struggles at close range with close range stands
- Voice lines: To play voicelines press N. KQ voicelines are: "Killer Queen's ability is to turn everything it touches into a bomb." and "Oh dear.... looks like you found it."
- KQ has a cancelled shiny version called KQEoH (Killer Queen, Eyes of Heaven). It looks like KQ with a blue template.
- If the user already has Requiem obtained, they will automatically receive Killer Queen: Bites The Dust.
- Killer Queen is also known as Deadly Queen in the sub/dub version (Localized name).
- Killer Queen and its 3 abilities reference these Queen songs: Killer Queen, Sheer Heart Attack (both album and song), and Another One Bites The Dust.
- Killer Queen is considered to canonically one of the strongest stands in JoJo, since as long as it can touch its target and activate its detonator, it can erase them from existence, basically killing them in one shot.
- If you use Sheer Heart Attack and use a Rokakaka Fruit, Sheer Heart Attack will think you are an enemy and will try to blow you up.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, first bomb damage has been decreased from 60 damage to 55, alongside with a cooldown increase from 5s to 7.5s.
- This stand was included in the Easter Event as Killer Side Up.