- 1 "Nobody can track me. Nobody knows the truth about Yoshikage Kira. That is, nobody will, after I get rid of you." - Yoshikage Kira (Kira Yoshikage, 吉良 吉影)
"Nobody can track me. Nobody knows the truth about Yoshikage Kira. That is, nobody will, after I get rid of you." - Yoshikage Kira (Kira Yoshikage, 吉良 吉影)
Unlike other Stands in-game, other than its punch barrages, Killer Queen specializes in explosive attacks. With this ability, the Stand can deal an incredible amount of damage very fast. This Stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself called Creeper Queen.
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 16.5% chance (C Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its shiny, there is a 0.14% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it. Additionally, with the use of a Requiem Arrow, Killer Queen will obtain the Requiem Form of itself, Killer Queen: Bites The Dust. Killer Queen can be obtained with the Bizarre Arrow with a random chance. Creeper Queen can also be obtained by using a Shiny Arrow with a random chance.
Killer Queen is a visibly muscular humanoid Stand about as tall as the user and is light in color overall. Its crown is flat, while two sharp, triangular shapes resembling cat ears stand on both sides of the top of its head. The Stand has several accessories on its waist and below, such as a brown belt with a golden skull and a black pair of pants that also have a golden skull while having a pair of sandals.
On the other hand, Sheer Heart Attack takes the form of a plated sphere with a superficial, removable knob on its top and tank treads on either side. Embedded at its front is a cat-skull similar to those on Killer Queen's body, with the addition of a downward dagger on the forehead, a movable jaw, and a short spike as a nose. Its hollow eyes glow a purple color when summoned.
As for Killer Queen's shiny, Creeper Queen, both Stands contain several differences in terms of their appearance, as Creeper Queen is a complete reskin of the Stand. In short, the shiny is basically Killer Queen but with the creeper skin texture overriding the model. Its skin has a green-colored appearance, having cat-like ears on its head and the iconic creeper face covering its facial areas. Its Sheer Heart Attack model also takes the texture of a Minecraft TNT, a reference to how both objects explode. When you pose you will play the famous song, Revenge by CaptainSparklez.
|Everything that touches Killer Queen's hand while using R or F turns into a bomb. This bomb can later be exploded with R.|
|Killer Queen's explosions will cause damage to anybody near it. The damage will change depending on your position to the explosion. 40 being the minimum and 55 being the max damage.|
|Killer Queen assaults the enemy with a barrage of fast and moderately-powered 40 punches.|
|Killer Queen's First Bomb||
Killer Queen strikes the target and transmutes the target into a bomb. The initial hit deals a pitiful amount of damage, but when used again after successfully striking an opponent, the target will explode for a superior amount of damage.
Note: This is not affected by range.
|Killer Queen activates its second bomb, Sheer Heart Attack. When enabled, it follows the nearest moving target (excluding its own user). When close to its target, it will explode with great force, but when far it will shoot a laser instead. Sheer Heart Attack itself cannot be damaged or killed.|
|Killer Queen transmutes a coin into a bomb, then throws the coin. If the coin hits a target, you can activate the bomb by pressing the detonate button (R) while also delivering a moderate explosion to the target. However, this move is easy to dodge.||
|Killer Queen starts by punching through its opponent, dealing a small amount of damage while also planting a bomb on them. Once the user presses his/her detonation key (R), the opponent they punch will explode, dealing a great amount of damage.||
F - Bites The Dust
This ability was removed after the "Killer Queen Requiem" update. It was similar to the BTD we have currently, but there was no animation. Of course, everybody would explode, and time would reverse.
Killer Queen: Bites The Dust is the Requiem Form of Killer Queen. The stand has a similar appearance to Killer Queen, only having crossed arms, and a shadow-like aura surrounding them, with the top of their body shaded. with the same model as Killer Queen. Killer Queen: Bites The Dust is obtainable by using a Requiem Arrow while having a Killer Queen.
Note: This evolved form will NOT apply to Killer Queen's shiny, Creeper Queen. However, in the future, it will.
General Combat Knowledge
KQ is mostly a short-range Stand, with few ranged projectiles. Keeping pressure on your opponent is absolutely essential, and the good news is that you have the perfect tool for it. Your T, The Sheer Heart Attack, constantly follows the opponent closest to you endlessly, and although it's too slow to do much, it deals lots of damage if anyone gets too close. Having an R as an AOE attack is incredible. Keeping them constantly on the move means they are either forced to run or approach, either way resulting in a swift victory for KQ. Your barrage is also a very useful tool in keeping your opponents locked in place to combo with your R or Y. Your close range is even better, with your R and F dealing very high damage. SHA forces them to not move, so they can‘t get attacked, take advantage of this, and get the hits.
One of the strangest parts of KQ's move mechanics is that if you have a bomb already planted in someone. you are unable to use your R, F, and Y, so its very recommended to detonate the bomb at the perfect time, you can combo with it. An interesting attack is your F, which is essentially an extra R, allowing you to mix up whatever option you decide to go with. Another problem that new KQ users might experience is that they can plant a bomb on their Sheer Heart Attack, most likely with Y, so try to avoid doing that as much as possible.
- R + Y + F+R Easy
- F + R Easy
- Y + F +R Easy
- T + Y + R + F +R Medium
- T + Z + R + R Easy
- R + Y + F + R Medium
- F + Y Easy
- R + F + Y + R Medium
- Y + E + R Easy (maintain a short distance range between you and your enemies).
- R + Y + E Easy
- F + R + R + R + Y + R Easy
- R + R + E (For 4 Seconds) + F + R Easy
- R + R + Y + R + F + R + E Hard (Godly damage)
- R + Y + T + T (when it has already blown up in front of him/her)+F
- R + R + F + R + Y + R + T + E Medium (Barrage is optional)
- R + R + Y + R + F + R + R + R Medium (Kills a Shadow The World)
- R + R + Y + T + F + R + E Easy/Medium
- R + R + T + Y + R (so the SHA explodes at opponent after the explosion) + F + R (Easy-Medium)
Pros and Cons
- Incredible damage output.
- Sheer Heart Attack leaves enemies open.
- Has simple but effective combos.
- Doesn't require moves with long windups.
- Easy to learn if you are new to ABD.
- Explosions can hit multiple people.
- Explosions bypass block.
- Bombs are unavoidable once planted.
- Sheer Heart Attack bypasses Epitaph
- High cooldowns.
- Struggles against opponents with great damage output and or superior combat speed.
- Struggles at close range with close range Stands.
- Only has one ranged attack and it has a high cooldown.
- Lack of moves.
- Voice lines: To play voice-lines press N. Killer Queen voice-lines are: "Killer Queen's ability is to turn everything it touches into a bomb." and "Oh dear.... looks like you found it."
- Killer Queen and its 3 abilities reference these Queen songs: Killer Queen, Sheer Heart Attack (both album and song), and Another One Bites The Dust.
- This Stand was included in the Easter Event as the egg Killer Side Up.
- All of Killer Queen's bomb moves bypass block. This also includes Love Train and any counter.
- Killer Queen has "Another face, same mind" as its pose music.
- As of 11/08/20 (DD/MM/YY), SHA can bypass Love Train. It is unknown if this is a bug or not.
- Killer Queen is able to beat Funny Valentine by itself.
- Killer Queen used to have Chase as its pose music.
- Creeper Queen was part of several Minecraft Variant Stands that were added to the game.
- Has "Revenge" by CaptainSparklez as its Pose music.
- Creeper Queen was planned to be replaced by a new shiny called "Skeleton Queen", however it was soon canceled.
- You can hear a sizzling (one of the Creeper's main sound effects) sound if you detonate a bomb with this Stand.
- Creeper Queen will spawn in its Sheer Heart Attack as a block of TNT.
- As of 11/08/20 (DD/MM/YY), TNT can bypass Love Train. It is unknown if this is a bug or not.
- Creeper Queen, unlike some Stands, doesn't have any quotes.
- It was confirmed on the official ABD discord that Creeper Queen will obtain a BTD version called "Charged Creeper Queen".
- Creeper Queen still uses the old Killer Queen model from September of 2019, a very old build of the game.