"No one can just deflect the emerald spash!" - Noriaki Kakyoin (Hierophanto Gurīn, ハイエロファントグリーン,)
The stand is often used at long-distances, and it has a large number of abilities to assist it in ranged combat. However, the Stand is relatively weak in direct hand-to-hand combat, as a trade-off for its great distance-based abilities.
Hierophant Green is an athletic humanoid with robotic features, such as the eyes and legs, but its true form is that of a long web of tentacles. Hierophant Green is consistently portrayed as being green across all media featuring it, befitting its name.
It is only slightly taller than the user, though it can stretch itself to great lengths. Hierophant Green possesses a body covered in veiny lines, which is protected by a light-colored armor. Despite its emotionless face, it seems to have a human-looking mouth underneath its mask.
Its armor is white-green in the colored manga and grey in the anime and games. However, in the game, its armor is more white.
|Hierophant Green fires off a moderate amount of projectiles which takes the form of 8 emeralds. Before the blast is fired, a green slime-like material is produced by Hierophant Green's palms making a chemical reaction sound effect.|
|Hierophant Green throws a punch with his right hand dealing good damage into your foes.|
|Hierophant Green shoots out 32 emeralds to where the cursor is, Shouting, "Henkei Niju Meteru! Emerarudo Shprashua!" This move deals a lot of damage and if you hit every emerald, you can one-shot almost anyone.|
|Hierophant Green creates 15 webs that surrounds the player. If the web is touched, the web will shoot a number of emeralds to the person who touches the web’s position. Then that web will vanish.
Note: As of the v2.0.6b update, this move bypasses block.
|Using this move will allow you to control your stand, however, you would become unable to control your character. You can swap back by pressing the V button again near your character.|
If you’re new to Hierophant Green, use this as a guide.
- R > F(or E) Easy
- R > T Easy
- T > R(slap them in) > F > E Medium
- V(hide somewhere) > F(or E) Easy
- R > T > E > F Medium
- T > F > V > E > R Medium
Pros and Cons:
- F move can almost one-shot players.
- Long-Distance Stand.
- Emerald Splash can be spammable.
- Hierophant's Barrier can fastly kill most players.
- Emeralds are slow and can be dodged.
- Can be killed by barrage easily.
- Emerald Splash cannot go through objects.
- F move can easily be avoided due to long animation startup.
- Hierophant Green's emeralds can be deflected by a Spin users or UGER/GER.
- You can commit suicide by using the V move and attacks yourself to death.
- Voice lines: "Lick lick lick lick..." And "No one can just deflect the emerald splash!"
- The /e greenguy dance is a reference to Kakyoin but it's not featured in the anime. However, it is featured in Heritage for the Future.
- To simply kill a flying HG, look for the user. They have to be moderately close to the flying HG, so it's easy to find them. Once you kill them, they will despawn.
- This stand was nerfed and does not do as much damage to DIO anymore.
- Just by looking at the glowing effects of Hierophant Green, you can tell how laggy you are.
- Hierophant Green's newest stand move right now is Stand Control.
- Hierophant Green originally could do a barrage, while he did that, a RERO RERO RERO RERO audio would play, but faster.
- Hierophant Green now has an Admin form of itself called: Hierophant Green (Over Heaven).
- This stand is based on the 5th Tarot card, The Hierophant.
- There is a glitch that when Hierophant Green uses Hierophant Barrier, you can simply block and then walk through it taking very little damage and getting rid of the webs.
- While under DIO's influence, Kakyoin refers to his Stand as "Hierophant Emerald". This may have been the Stand's original name. but it was renamed to "Hierophant Green".
- You can attack yourself by using V and doing any move to yourself.
- If you get killed in Stand Control mode, and you switch back quickly enough before you die, you will respawn with a clone of yourself. Also, if you press v again, your clone will merge with you making you become half HG. To redo your technique instead of merging, reset before doing it to create more clones.
- The emeralds in emerald splash are followed by a green trail and when it hits a target there is a small green explosion effect.
- There was a bug where HG could do a BUNCH of damage. A few days later, it got fixed.
- This stand is set to be remodeled soon.
- This stand is really easy to get from arrows.
- This stand can solo Funny Valentine by itself.
- When posing, "Virtuous Pope" (aka Kakyoin's theme) plays.