"Pizza mozzarella, pizza mozzarella, rella, rella, rella..." - Gyro Zeppeli (Jairo Tseperi, ジャイロ・ツェペリ)
Gyro Zeppeli appears as an NPC in-game. When interacted, he will say:
"So, you desire to learn the ways of the Spin? It'll cost you $10,000".
Gyro Zeppeli is resting next to a tree. He has blond hair, a brown hat, a purple shirt, orange pants and a custom face. He wields steel balls near his hips, identical to Spin.
If you interact with him, you can obtain the Spin spec for $10k. A GUI will pop up asking if you'd like to know the Spin. If you say yes, your current ability will be replaced with Spin at the cost of $10k. If you say no, he will stop talking to you.
Gyro Zeppeli used to be under a tree. However, his location was changed in the Halloween update.
- Gyro didn't have a face before. In the new update (v2.0.5) they added a face to Gyro.
- Gyro is one of the 2 NPCs that sell thing(s). The other is Tim.
- It is required to have Spin to get Tusk.
- Spin is one out of four Specs that can be bought from an NPC. The others are Hamon, Sword, and Shiny Sword. (Samurai is also obtainable by talking with an NPC but it can't be bought, it can be only obtainable by doing the Samurai quest)
- In a previous version when someone's health was displayed when you hovered over them, Gyro had 100 health.