Grassy Bay was located in one of the old map's corners, besides Tom's Shack. In a map update, this location replaced the Quiet Lake on the old map.
Grassy Bay was next to Tom's Shack and a few blocks away from the Bulldozer, and was covered with little ground with trees, stones, and mud piles surrounding it. Near the lake, there was a rock, in which the NPC Bob was leaning on it while fishing in the lake.
From a farther distance, you can see that there are four paper boats that are black on the coast of the New Map. There are also four boats that will pass by the lake.
- Added on v2.0.1, which also added a new map for the game.
- There's an Item spawner near this place. More specifically, near Bob.
- There was an invisible barrier that prevented players from jumping on the water.
- Near the Lake, there is a sign that says: "I suggest distance", as before an invisible border was added between the lake and the ground, the player could fall out of the world and die.
- Before the "I suggest distance" sign, there was another one, saying "Your own fault for falling"
- Their was a walkie talkie near Bob that once played static, now as of May 25, 2020 it changed into creepy music.
- The four boats became a concept used in the later maps to come.