"You will never arrive at the reality that will occur! None who stand before me shall ever do so, no matter what abilities they may wield!" - Gold Experience Requiem (Gōrudo Ekusuperiensu Rekuiemu, ゴールド・エクスペリエンス・レクイエム)
This Stand is one of the strongest on the battlefield. With its highly damaging moves and highly mobile passives, this Stand can be very deadly. This Stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem.
Gold Experience Requiem is obtained through using a Requiem Arrow on the user, making the user's Requiem Obtained: True. The user can then press (B) with Gold Experience, which grants them this Stand for 1 minute and 40 seconds. As for its shiny, it can be obtained when the user activates requiem on Volcanic Gold Experience.
Its head extends into pointed tips with the back of the head hollow, giving it the appearance of a crown. Its eyes have a unique design among Stands, with the eyeballs embedded in cross-like structure within slanted pockets.
Gold Experience Requiem is presented as being primarily ivory white in most media featuring it, with brown, amber and violet features.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|This stand is only usable for a set amount of time and will return to its original form once the time is up.|
|The user is immune to Chariot Requiem's soul-manipulating moves. The user is also of capable of seeing and hitting King Crimson and King Crimson: Alternate Universe during their time erase and can hit players evading and players using Epitaph. The stand also bypasses counters.|
|Gold Experience Requiem unleashes a flurry of 80 devastating punches against the opponent. Its power and speed increase significantly upon transforming into its Requiem form. This is equal to an Over Heaven rush. This slows the opponent down. The user is almost invincible while using this.|
|Gold Experience Requiem bashes the opponent with an incredibly powerful strike. On contact, it dazes the target, making them unable to attack. It also slows the opponent down and hazes their vision.|
|Gold Experience Requiem flicks a stone in the direction of the mouse cursor. Upon contact, the opponent is initially dealt a great amount of damage. The stone transforms into a scorpion, which poisons the enemy for 5 seconds dealing a great amount of damage.|
|Gold Experience Requiem slams the ground, creating 5 pieces of floating debris. The debris is then fired at your cursor. Each piece deals a great amount of damage, doing 40 damage if all projectiles hit. This move can be used without having the stand out.|
|Gold Experience Requiem restores a great amount of life to the player in front of you. This can be used to keep your allies in battle for a much longer amount of time.|
|Gold Experience Requiem glides in front of the user, rotates around so that it is facing the user, and heals the user with its left arm, healing a great amount.|
|Gold Experience Requiem and its user transition into a defensive stance, unleashing a massive Area of Effect bubble that resets everyone's willpower to fight for 5 seconds, thus allowing a free attack. This move also works with NPCs like Dio Brando and DIO. If used with teleport, your hitbox will still be there. After this move is used, the player is unable to use Evolved MUDA Barrage (E) for 3 seconds.
Note: You can dodge this ability by stand-jumping. Or anything that gives height. Players trapped within it are still able to attack though they are unable to move or turn, so be wary of that. You may also block any attacks while asleep.
|After pressing B, Gold Experience Requiem and its user will stay in a defensive stance. While active for 3 seconds, all attacks will be negated, dealing a superior amount of damage to your enemies. If this abilitiy is used during a time or gravity manipulation moves, such as Time stop, Time Erase, and Gravity Shift, they will be immediately canceled by Gold Experience Requiem.
|Gold Experience Requiem uses its legs to blast itself and the user a short bit forwards. Unlike normal stand jumps, this is a very small jump. This move is similar to Hamon's leap, but travels higher and further.
Note: This move has a very short cooldown, therefore it can be spammable.
General Combat Knowledge:
GER has one of the strongest barrages in the game, and it can also slow down your opponent. The Z can go very fast, and has a very low cooldown, allowing you to run from battle, or chase a running opponent. Your F is like a time stop, but it has a range and only affects those within the range of the ability. Your RTZ passive can cancel TS and TE, so you can't get TS Killed, or hit by TE. GER is a great teammate, it can heal its teammates, or save them with their F. You have 2 very strong projectiles, one that can even inflict poison, making it powerful against Stands/specs that cannot regenerate. Even with the RTZ Passive cool down, you can see King Crimsons in their TE.. If someone is about to hit you with a close-range move, use R, cancelling their attack and dealing a powerful 45 damage to them.
Your F comes out at a speed that's slow enough to respond, the opponent can Stand jump, but you can use your projectiles if they do. The projectiles are slightly slow, making it easy to roll or teleport from it. Your RTZ passive has a cooldown, so if somebody time stops, the next person can either TE or TS. HG's can easily snipe you, since you don't have good height, but you can easily find the users and kill them. A great way to counter GER/VGER users is to Stand jump on a tree and wait until they transform back into GE/CGE since GER/VGER can't Stand jump high enough. However, they can jump from platform to platform, so be careful about that.
GER will typically do very well in combat against any ability or Stand. The best counter is getting to a spot the user cannot get to easily, like on top of a tree or hill. However, be ready to dodge incoming projectiles. GER is very effective against King Crimson and its Alternate Universe variant due to the ability to bypass Epitaph and negate Time Erasure. GER is also very effective against bosses due to its high health and damage, notably the T move as it deals percentage damage. It is also an effective counter to Chariot Requiem as it is not affected by its soul manipulation. Love Train is the most effective counter as GER is incapable of bypassing it.
- F + R + E (Easy)
- R + T Easy
- E(Hold) + R + (V+Y If needed) + T Easy
- F (If your enemy is too fast) + R + H + T + C + Z + E(Hold) Medium/hard
- R + T + F + R + H Medium/Hard
- T + H Easy
- R + H + E + F + R + T + E Easy
- F + H + R + E (V+Y If needed) Easy/Medium
- H + T + Z + F + R + E(if needed) Easy/Medium
- F + T + H + R Easy
- F + R + T + E Easy
- F + H + R + T + E Easy/Medium
- H + E + T Easy
Pros and Cons:
- Godly damage output.
- High durability.
- Great mobility.
- T and H shoot faster than a normal projectile.
- Healing moves.
- Passive B.
- Return to Zero can easily make your opponent vulnerable.
- Z can be spammed.
- You bypass almost any counter.
- Passive B's animation is a massive counter.
- One of, if not the best Stand for farming boss NPCs.
- Barrage shares the lowest cooldown alongside Star Platinum.
- Lasts for 100 seconds (1 minute and 40 seconds).
- T and H can be hard to hit.
- GER's Stand Jump height isn't far up.
Gold Experience Requiem:
- GER used to play "Fighting Gold" when posing, however it now plays "Fine Della Vento Aureo", shared with its counterpart, Gold Experience.
- In the stats menu, its Destructive Power, Speed and Durability stats all display a "Slashed O" (Ø), signaling the fact that GER's canon stats are all, "null", or simply, "zero". Although GER's stats were never revealed, its true stats are all S+ according to the community.
- Voicelines: "You'll never reach the truth.", "Can you avoid destruction?" , "It's all over now.", and "What you are witnessing is indeed the truth."
- The line "What you are witnessing is indeed the truth" is canonically spoken by Gold Experience Requiem instead of its user. This is reflected in-game by the text appearing above GER's head.
- GER's form used to be permanent, but with the decision of the staff team, it was later changed to be activated through a transformation with GE.
- Even though GER is limited in ABD, canonically it's never stated.
- Passive B also works against TA (Time Acceleration from Made in Heaven), although it doesn't cancel it.
- During GER's defensive stance, if they were to be attacked during this stance they would teleport behind the attacking player dealing moderate damage and will heavy punch them.
- When GER is about to end a sound is played that can be heard by the entire server. It plays a small “whoomp whoomp whoomp.” This is the sound that plays when GER was about to send Diavolo into an infinite death.
- The old Requiem Transformation animation was just the default GE pose and then a yellow beam coming out a few seconds.
Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem:
- VGER used to play audio from the anime when it barraged (GER Diavolo beat-down) and also played audio from the anime for its R move.
- When posing, it will play the piano part from Giorno's theme. This is also shared with Volcanic Gold Experience.
- This shiny replaced Universal Gold Experience Requiem and Gold Experience Requiem (Ruby).
- VGER has an aura around it, also visible when the Stand is hidden/not summoned.
- VGER is one of the few Shiny stands which don't have an existing source of Media which was the reference for the design.