"You will never arrive at the reality that will occur! None who stand before me shall ever do so, no matter what abilities they may wield!''- Gold Experience Requiem (Gōrudo Ekusuperiensu Rekuiemu, ゴールド・エクスペリエンス・レクイエム)
Gold Experience Requiem is a Stand that lasts for 100 seconds (1 minute and 40 seconds) when activating the Requiem Form of Gold Experience. This Stand is one of the strongest on the battlefield. With its high dealing movesets and highly mobile passives, this Stand is a very good Stand for battle. This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Universal Gold Experience Requiem.
Gold Experience Requiem is obtained through using a Requiem Arrow on the user, making the user's Requiem Obtained: True. The user can then press the B button as Gold Experience, which grants him/her this Stand.
Gold Experience Requiem is a humanoid Stand, with many of its features resemble the original Gold Experience, including the ladybugs on its hands and the oblong grooves across its body. Its head extends into pointed tips with the back of the head hollow, giving it the appearance of a crown.
Its eyes have a unique design among Stands, with the eyeballs embedded in cross-like structure within slanted pockets.
It has an extended ridge collar on the back of its neck and several indentations and various other patterns covering its body. When it appears, it wears the Arrow on its forehead. Gold Experience Requiem is presented as being primarily ivory white in most media featuring it, with brown, amber and violet features.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|This stand is only usable for a set amount of time and will return to its original form once the time is up.|
|All time and gravity manipulation moves, such as Timestop, Time Erase, and Gravity Shift will be immediately canceled after they are activated. After the TS, TE, or GS has been negated, Gold Experience Requiem and its user will stay in a defensive stance. While active for 3 seconds, all attacks will be negated, dealing a superior amount of damage to your enemies. The GER user has no choice on whether to cancel timestop or time erase or not, however, this ability has a 25-second cooldown.|
|Gold Experience Requiem unleashes a flurry of devastating punches against the opponent. Its power and speed increase significantly upon transforming into its Requiem form. This is equal to an Over Heaven rush. This slows the opponent down. The user is almost invincible while using this.|
|Gold Experience Requiem bashes the opponent with an incredibly powerful strike. On contact, it dazes the target, making them unable to attack.|
|Gold Experience Requiem flicks a stone in the direction of the mouse cursor. Upon contact, the opponent is initially dealt a great amount of damage. The stone transforms into a scorpion, which poisons the enemy for 5 seconds dealing a good amount of damage.|
|Gold Experience Requiem slams the ground, creating floating debris. The debris is then fired at your cursor. Each piece deals a great amount of damage. This move can be used without having the stand out.|
|Gold Experience Requiem restores a great amount of life to the player in front of you. This can be used to keep your allies in battle for a much longer amount of time.|
|Gold Experience Requiem glides in front of the user, rotates around so that it is facing the user, and heals the user with its left arm, healing a great amount.|
|Gold Experience Requiem and its user transition into a defensive stance, unleashing a massive Area of Effect bubble that resets everyone's willpower to fight for 5 seconds, thus allowing a free attack. This move also works with NPCs like Dio Brando and DIO. If used with teleport, your hitbox will still be there.
Note: You can dodge this ability by stand-jumping. Or anything that gives height. Players trapped within it are still able to attack though they are unable to move or turn, so be wary of that. You may also block any attacks while asleep.
|Gold Experience Requiem uses its legs to blast itself and the user a short bit forwards. Unlike normal stand jumps, this is a very small jump. This move is similar to Hamon's leap, but travels higher and further.
Note: This move has a very short cooldown, therefore it can be spammable.
F - Return To Zero
Gold Experience Requiem and its user transition into a defensive stance. While active, mostly every attack is negated. In addition, all time-type moves, such as Timestop and Time Erasure will be canceled (Over Heavens and other GER's used to bypass this move).
General Combat Knowledge:
GER has some of the strongest barrages in the game. It can also slow down your opponent. The Z can go very fast, and has a very low cooldown, allowing you to run and heal. Your F is like a time stop, but it only affects those in the circles. Your RTZ passive can cancel TS and TE, so you can‘t get TS Killed, or hit by TE. GER is a great teammate, it can heal its teammates, or save them with their F. You have 2 very strong projectiles, one that can even inflict poison, making it powerful against stands/specs that cannot regenerate. Even with the RTZ Passive cool down, you can see King Crimsons in their TE.
Your F comes out at a speed that’s slow enough to respond, the opponent can stand jump, but you can use your projectiles if they do. The projectiles are slightly slow, making it easy to roll or teleport from it. Your RTZ passive has a cooldown, so if somebody time stops, the next person can either TE or TS. HG’s can easily snipe you, since you don’t have good height, but you can easily find the users and kill them.
- E(Hold) > R > (V+Y If needed) > T
- R > T > E
- F (If your enemy is too fast) > E(Hold) > R (if they're not already dead) > H > T > C > Z > E(Hold) (probably overkill: G + N)
- R > H > T
- T > H
- E > R > H > F > E > R
- R > H > E > F > R > T > E
- F > E(Hold)
- F > H > R > E (V+Y If needed)
- H > T > Z > F > R > E(if needed)
- F > T > H > R
- F > E > R > T (If not dead yet F > E > T)
Pros and Cons:
- Godly damage output.
- High durability.
- Passive B.
- F move is overpowered.
- Z can be spammable.
- Lasts for 100 seconds (1 Minute and 40 seconds).
- T and H are hard to hit.
- Passive B's animation will stop you from using moves.
- In the stats menu, its Destructive Power, Speed and Durability stats all display a "Slashed O" (Ø), signaling the fact that GER's canon stats are all, "null", or simply, "zero". Although GER's stats were never revealed, it's true stats are all S according to the community.
- RTZ doesn't work on VTW'S and TWGH's road roller move.
- RTZ doesn't work on D4C's abilities.
- The Old RTZ would glitch occasionally, meaning that no matter how many times someone stops time, it will never stop, and you last more than 30 seconds.
- Unlike other counters, this can counter ranged attacks.
- GER's form used to be permanent, but with the decision of the staff team, it was later changed to be activated through a transformation with GE.
- Even though GER is limited in ABD, canonically it's never stated.
- As of 3/18/20, Gold Experience and its Requiem Form got a rework, with new passives, abilities and voice lines, new look, and transformation time turned to 2 minutes.
- When you transform to Gold Experience Requiem and Rokakaka Fruit it, do not buy any trowels as the Requiem has not yet worn off and since it hasn't worn off yet, once it has worn off any item besides Rokakaka Fruits and Arrows will be deleted.
- There used to be a glitch where you could use the Requiem while jumping off of the lake, causing the character to have GER/UGER forever until they left the game
- A great way to counter GER/UGER users is to stand jump on a tree and wait until they transform back into GE/CGE since GER/UGER can't stand jump high enough. However, they can jump from platform to platform, so be careful about that. Watch out for their complaining as well.
- A "technique" used by some GER users is rejoining when their requiem runs low or their hp gets low. This would let them use requiem again and have full health. (This has been patched you will now have to wait a few minutes before using requiem when you join a server now)
- Passive B also works against TA(Time Acceleration from Made in Heaven), although it doesn't cancel it.
- DO NOT stay with DIO items on GER, immediately bank them when DIO dies, wait for your Requiem to run out. Or just kill DIO and wait until your back as Gold Experience then take the items.
- If you use Requiem Form you will regain all lost heath, and the same applies when Requiem runs out.
- You can use GER/UGER to solo DIO in a public/private server.
- UGER and GER are very overused in PVP, they are also very hard to defeat.
- GER's F move works with everyone including OH stands or another GER's.
- This stand cannot Bypass D4Cs Love Train (which is unlogical).
- You cannot use your Requiem form in Universal Reset, instead, you will get stuck and you have to reset to move again. You will still have the transformation's particles flying around you. This is probably a glitch.
- As of the v2.0.6b update, Return To Zero passive cooldown has been increased from 15 seconds to 25 seconds.
- During GER's defensive stance, if they were to be attacked during this stance they would teleport behind the attacking player dealing moderate damage and will heavy punch them.
- This form currently lasts 40 Seconds.