- 1 "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream." - Giorno Giovanna (Joruno Jobāna, ジョルノ・ジョバァーナ)
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream." - Giorno Giovanna (Joruno Jobāna, ジョルノ・ジョバァーナ)
A short-range power-type Stand, Gold Experience possess the ability to create life from inanimate material. Although Gold Experience doesn't pack a lot of damage with its punches, its life giving abilities can still deal a lot of damage. This Stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Volcanic Gold Experience.
This Stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 1.4% chance (B-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its shiny, there is a ~0.08% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it.
Gold Experience is a humanoid Stand of a slender build and average height. The top of its head has a similar shape to that of a typical soldier's helmet. It is also seen having large ladybugs shaped objects all over Gold experiences body.
The designs of these ladybugs are based on the Scarab Beetle, as a symbol of creation in ancient Egypt, symbolizing regeneration, these ladybugs symbolizes the abilities of Gold Experience. Befitting the Stand's name, it is portrayed in most media featuring it in a shade of yellow, but changing colors for some of its details, most notably its ladybugs' ornaments and eyes.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|The lower your health is, the stronger your life creation is. By default, it's set at 1x capacity. Every 10% of your max health you lose you gain 0.125x life construction strength, meaning life construction strength will cap at 2.125x strength at 10% of your maximum health.
Also, the first 10% of your max health you lose you gain 0.08x targeted life restoration strength and each other 10% of your max health you lost you gain 0.12 targeted life restoration strength, meaning targeted life restoration strength will cap at 2.04x strength at 10% of your maximum health. This strengthens your targeted healing and also the entities that Gold Experience creates.
|Gold Experience barrages the enemy 40 times with moderate strength. This has a slightly shorter cooldown than most other barrage attacks.|
|Gold Experience strikes the enemy, dealing moderate damage, while also throwing them backward. However, when the enemy recovers from the blow, they are slowed down and stunned for 2 seconds.|
|Gold Experience produces a white, colorless piranha from the palm of its user's right hand. The player will hold it there until the T key is pressed again. When the piranha is thrown, it will auto track and bite the nearest target in a small radius. If the piranha cannot find any targets nearby, it will instead launch itself in the direction you are facing. The range is about the same as Surprise Attack from Silver Chariot. This can go after dummies.
Note: You cannot move while using it,you can negate this by spamming this move shortly after a barrage. If the target successfully times and avoids the piranha by jumping and rolling, the piranha will despawn before biting its target.
|Gold Experience kicks the opponent in their shin (useful for hitting enemies who are lying flat on the ground), then strikes them with a right uppercut to keep a distance.||
|Gold Experience puts a frog on the user that reflects all damage, with it disappearing after 3 seconds. It doesn't seem to work on Gold Experience Requiem or Over Heaven stands. The user can attack while using this. The frog can be hard to see.|
|Gold Experience will heal anybody that touches with its left hand. This can be used to support team members in a battle. This has a similar animation to a punch but with a green trail.|
|Gold Experience glides in front of the user, rotates around so that it is facing the user, and heals the user with its left arm, healing a great amount.|
|By using a Requiem Arrow beforehand, the user can activate this ability to temporarily evolve Gold Experience into its Requiem Form: Gold Experience Requiem.|
General Combat Knowledge:
Gold Experience is a close-ranged Stand that excels in outstanding high damage along with high healing. As long as the user has a little bit of patience and strategy, Gold Experience can be a deadly versatile opponent and excels as few others do. It's great as a punisher should the enemy get to close, but it'll only be flexible should you watch your cooldowns and health. Gold Experience is easily overcome by Stands with greater damage output and speed. You must have good game-sense and be able to tell when to approach and when to retreat for a quick heal and cooldown reset.
The main move you'll be using is the R, Prohibiting Muda Blow. It has a short cooldown, does decent damage, makes them slow, it has a decent range, etc. This will be your main punisher, but you need to have a good sense of timing or else it'll miss. It also lines up other moves well, such as 7 Second Muda and MUDA Barrage. Something equally important is your V + Y, Life Restoration. As long as you manage it well, you can keep the battle going in your favor for as long as you want with its fantastic healing prowess. In-case if your enemy is trying to run, you can use the Life Creation: Piranha move which slows down the opponent.
- R + E Easy
- H + R + E Easy
- F (Don't continue if the opponent doesn't attack) + R + H (or E only if you have enough time or either the enemy isn't lying flat) Medium
- R + H + T Easy
- H + R + T Easy
- R + H + E Easy
- F + T Easy
- E + R + H + T Medium
- H + E + R Easy
- E + R Easy
- R + C + H Easy
- H + R + F + E + (V + Y if needed)
- H + E + R + T + (V+Y if needed)
- F (Only use if the opponent uses a move that ragdolls people) + H + R + C + E Medium
- F + E + R + H + T Medium
- R + H + C + R + T Medium
- H + R + T + T + R + E/H (Optional) Easy/Medium
Pros and Cons:
- Punishes swiftly with the frog.
- Fastest self healer in the game.
- Many moves have little cooldown.
- T does lots of damage when low, a certain bug will make you be able to move while holding the fish.
- H does a lot of damage when both attacks hit.
- Medium combo potential.
- Weak barrage and heavy punch.
- Low durability, making you vulnerable in close-range combat.
- Over Heaven Stands, GER and Tusk ACT4 can bypass GE's frog deflect.
- Mediocre block.
- This is one of the first Stands to come out since ABD's release.
- To play GE's voice lines press N. GE's voice lines are: "I told you not to make me say the same thing.", "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!", and, "Looks like I have no other choice!". Its shiny also share the same voicelines. The voiceline ("I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!") now says the player's name above the player instead of Giorno Giovanna.
- The name "Gold Experience" is a reference to the Prince album, The Gold Experience.
- When GE goes Requiem, its animation is based on a cutscene in Eyes Of Heaven.
- When posing, it will start to play the final theme in Vento Aureo: The End Of Golden Wind. This is also shared with Gold Experience Requiem.
- GE's old model is inspired by the manga color of GE and in EoH.
- The F move is a reference to Giorno defeating Leaky-Eye Luca in the first episode of Vento Aureo, using a frog to reflect the damage from Luca's shovel.
- Old GE Sounds were taken from Eyes of Heaven and All-Star Battle.
Volcanic Gold Experience:
- This shiny was removed for some time, but has since replaced Gold Experience's previous shiny, Cracked Gold Experience.
- Unlike the old VGE, this Stand's hit effects aren't bright green.
Life Giver/Self Heal:
7 Page Muda:
"I told you not to make me say the same thing."
"I Giorno Giovanna, have a dream"
"Looks like I have no other choice!"