"We have similarities. You and my Gold Experience. They both have the ability to create. You gave me a hint and pushed me within an inch of my life... And that's helped me grow a little!" - Giorno Giovanna (Joruno Jobāna, ジョルノ・ジョバァーナ )
Gold Experience is the stand belonging to Giorno Giovanna, the main protagonist of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo/Golden Wind. It is a short-range power-type Stand with the ability to create life from inanimate material. This stand also has a shiny counterpart of itself: Cracked Gold Experience.
This stand is a part of the Arrow Stand Pool, in which it has a 7% chance (A-Tier percentage) of obtaining from a Stand Arrow. As for its shiny, there is a 1% chance (S+ Tier percentage) of obtaining it.
Gold Experience is a humanoid Stand of slender build and average height. The top of its head is similar to that of a typical helmet of a soldier, with curved markings similar to the letter J coming down from the eyes on both sides. There are stylized wings on its shoulders and large ladybugs all over its body.
Its design is based on the Scarab Beetle, as a symbol of creation in ancient Egypt, and on ladybugs, symbolizing regeneration, with its angel wings as a symbol of peace. It also wears slings, similar to suspenders.
Befitting its name, Golden Experience is portrayed in most media featuring it in a shade of yellow, but changing colors for some of its details, most notably its ladybugs' ornaments and eyes.
|Type of Ability||Name||Description|
|All hits taken from Gold Experience will slow the enemy down, and changing their screen color. All hits also leave a red color effect.
Note: The Prohibiting Combo and any other attacks that do not come from GE's fist won't have this effect
|The lower your health bar is, the more potent the life you create is. By default, it is set at 1x capacity. Every 10% of your max health you lose, you gain 0.125x life creation strength, meaning it will cap at 2.125x strength at 10% of your maximum health. This strengthens your targeted healing and the entities that Gold Experience creates.|
|Gold Experience barrages the enemy with moderate strength. This has a slightly shorter cooldown than most other barrage attacks.|
|Gold Experience strikes the enemy, dealing moderate damage, while also throwing them backward. However, when the enemy recovers from the blow, they are slowed down and stunned for 2 seconds.
Originally, this move had the ability to punch the opponent’s soul out, making them vulnerable to damage. This was removed because of the many bugs it caused and, quite possibly, it was too powerful.
|Gold Experience produces a white, colorless piranha from the palm of its user's right hand. The player will hold it there until the T key is pressed again. When the piranha is thrown, it will auto track and bite the nearest target in a small radius. If the piranha cannot find any targets nearby, it will instead launch itself in the direction you are facing. The range is about the same as Surprise Attack from Silver Chariot. This can go after dummies.
Note: You cannot move while using it. If the target successfully times and avoids the piranha by jumping and rolling, the piranha will despawn before biting its target.
|Gold Experience kicks the opponent in the clock (useful for hitting enemies who are lying flat on the ground), then strikes them with a right uppercut to keep a distance.|
|Gold Experience puts a frog on the user that reflects all damage. It doesn't seem to work on Gold Experience Requiem or Over Heaven stands. The user can attack while using this (And move). The frog can be hard to see. The cooldown is 15 seconds.
Note: This does not work on Dio Brando or DIO, Gold Experience Requiem, or Over Heaven Stands.
|Gold Experience will heal anybody that touches with its left hand. This can be used to support team members in a battle. This has a similar animation to a punch but with a green trail.|
|Gold Experience glides in front of the user, rotates around so that it is facing the user, and heals the user with its left arm, healing a great amount.|
|This attack only works at 46HP and lower. Gold Experience strikes the target. Anyone hit will be pulled into the range of the user and will be beaten down with a MUDA Barrage for 7 seconds, then knocked away using a Prohibiting Blow. Unfortunately, if your opponent blocks the attack, the 7 Page Muda will do much less damage. It's a good idea to lower your opponent's health before attacking due to the block-ability and long cooldown.|
|Gold Experience stabs himself with a Requiem Arrow, unleashing its requiem form, Gold Experience Requiem. It replenishes your health and you remain as Gold Experience Requiem for 120 seconds.
Note: This move can only be used if you have obtained a Requiem Arrow, or if you have Requiem Obtained.
F - Reflecting Tree
Gold Experience creates a tree beneath the user, elevating them to deflect some damage other players try to deal to them. It doesn't seem to work on Gold Experience Requiem And Also Over Heaven stands.
Note: Stands And Spec users can use their projectiles to deal with damage to the user on top of the tree, and if 2 players stack on top of each other, the player on top can attack the user.
R - Soul Punch
Gold Experience punch the player invulnerable for a short amount of time with a purple effect during those seconds.
Note: This move has been changed to Prohibiting Muda Blow.
General Combat Knowledge:
Gold Experience is a close-ranged stand that excels in outstanding high damage along with high healing. As long as the user has a little bit of patience and strategy, Gold Experience can be a deadly versatile opponent and excels as few others do. It's great as a punisher should the enemy get to close, but it'll only be flexible should you watch your cooldowns and health. Gold Experience is easily overcome by Stands with greater damage output and speed. You must have good game-sense and be able to tell when to approach and when to retreat for a quick heal and cooldown reset.
The main move you'll be using is the R, Prohibiting Muda Blow. It has a short cooldown, does decent damage, makes them slow, it has a decent range, etc. This will be your main punisher, but you need to have a good sense of timing or else it'll miss. It also lines up other moves well, such as 7 Second Muda and MUDA Barrage. Something equally important is your V + Y, Life Restoration. As long as you manage it well, you can keep the battle going in your favor for as long as you want with its fantastic healing prowess. In-case if your enemy is trying to run, you can use the Life Creation: Piranha move which slows down the opponent.
- E > R > J (If the opponent is not dead by then, finish them off with your Prohibiting Muda Blow move)
- F > H > R > F > E
- H > R > T
- F > H > R > E(Split second) > T > W > T
- E > T > W/A/S/D (You only have a split second to do this combo)
- R > C > H > J
- F > E (Until the frog wears off) > H > R(needs to be well-timed) > T > T > J(If you wanna go overkill)
Pros and Cons:
- Your frog move can be an incredible punish tool.
- 7 Page Muda does a massive amount of damage.
- Requiem can be used for a full heal.
- A Healer.
- Low Combo skills.
- Most of the attacks deal moderate damage.
- Your T can easily get distracted by other players instead of your intended target.
- H move is hard to land, due to the hitboxes.
- Low Durability, making you easy to get murdered.
- This is one of the first stands to come out since ABD's release.
- To pose glitch hold E + G
- To play GE's voice lines press N. GE's voice lines are: "I told you not to make me say the same thing.", "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!", and, "Looks like I have no other choice!"
- When you die while using 7 Page Muda, the opponent will get stuck in the air.
- As of 3/18/20, Gold Experience and its Requiem Form got a rework, with new passives, abilities, and voice lines.
- The name "Gold Experience" is a reference to the Prince album: The Gold Experience.
- When GE goes Requiem, its animation is based on a cutscene in Eyes Of Heaven.
- There's a shiny version of GE known as Cracked Gold Experience and is based on a fight where Diavolo cracks Golden Experience.
- GE's fists have a yellow trail but it's very hard to notice unless barraging.
- You are capable of moving during your beatdown. All you need is a Shadow and a GE. The Shadow will lower you. Once they lower you, hit them during their H, or get hit by their Y. Then, before the slow effect ends, use BD. You can glitch and fling people with this.
- This Stand used to have a glitch where 2 GEs or CGEs used 7 Page Muda on each other, they will fly in the air like a rocket.
- If you will spam G while barraging, you can move while posing.
- There is a broken glitch in which where you can do the 7 Page Muda to a vampiric minion in which you can glitch through the beatdown and gain Immortality Forever as long as you don't reset or leave the game. However, this glitch has gone through some downsides in which your avatar will not turn and rotate around, you will also be immune to heals.
- When posing, it will start to play the final theme in Vento Aureo. This is also shared with Gold Experience Requiem.