The Fishing Shack is a small building that can be found on an island next to "Island De Bizarre", the main island.
It is one of the hidden locations that was added to the update 2.0.7a map. However, the main purpose/existence of this location is currently unknown.
The shack is surrounded by trees and bushes, as well as an empty billboard and 4 park table benches. The building is located on a small island next to the main island. The shack is particularly small and is a rectangular building of short length but long width. There are also transparent glass windows surrounding the shack-like building.
Inside the shack, several fishing-related objects can be found, including fishing rods of different colors, and what appears to be a fish on a shelf on one wall. This shelf used to contain small ball-shaped sinkers but as of 3.0.2i, they have been replaced by the fish. There is also a Boombox on the counter that plays music along with the fishing rods.
Behind the counter is a sheet of paper with Morse Code, that, when translated, spells out "BACK IN BUSINESS". There are 3 fishing boats in the water by the shore, and 3 more propped up against the front end of the building. Underneath one of these boats is a severed eyeball. The previous owner of the eyeball is unknown.
- community gardens | the scary jokes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XZWJ9_vrHo
- Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko (TV Size) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLAtgAaBQPU&ab_channel=Rage
- Jack Stauber - Coconut Ranger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQShZNLJfk&ab_channel=JackStauber-Topic
- Last Revenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW7Vs6e88QE
- Bothersome - Jack Stauber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnjlDz-Eox4
- Vickeblanka - Black Rover (TV Size) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnATgmx7tGo&ab_channel=Funimation
- in love with a ghost - i was feeling down, then i found a nice witch and now we're best friends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAKy6m83yME&ab_channel=InLoveWithAGhost
- Harumachi Clover - W. Stetson (Swing Arrangement) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OfJYisHbkI&ab_channel=WillStetson
- (Removed for copyright) (Original ID: 2630753152)
- Will Stetson - Hitorigoto (Swing Cover) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_D-7nN4j8g&ab_channel=WillStetson
- Whitewoods - Beach Walk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws&ab_channel=bugyourparents
- GO WEST - JJBA Anthology Songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chf-RfTHXUA&ab_channel=HiroakiTommyTominaga-Topic
- The boombox plays the same list of songs as the radio in Tim's Pawn Shop.
- There are no NPCs, Dummies, or Bosses that inhabit the shack.
- The easiest method to get to the shack is by using Made in Heaven and use V to teleport through the mountain from the top of the tunnel entrance and then use Z to glide towards the island.
- Soft & Wet's Z glitch can easily be used to reach the shack as well.
- ”Island De Bizarre” is Spanish for “Bizarre Island”
- There was another music that used to play on the radio, however, due to copyright laws the audio was deleted (Original ID: 2630753152).